• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
BANNED, because I care about caps lock but my friends don't, and because I FELT LIKE IT YOU STINKING ROTTEN IDIOTIC LOWDOWN NO-GOOD HORSETHIEF! IF I CATCH YOU ON MY FORUMS AGAIN, I'M GOING TO SUMMON THE DARK HORSEMEN OF TRAFALGAR TO EVISCERATE YOU, NOW SEE IF I DON'T! CAPS LOCK THIS, PUNK!

(Woops... think I went a bit overboard. XD)

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
Your usertitle features "z" which, in most languages, indicates being tired. So, I'm going to ban you, so you can go sleep. -bans-

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
BANNED, because I care about caps lock but my friends don't, and because I FELT LIKE IT YOU STINKING ROTTEN IDIOTIC LOWDOWN NO-GOOD HORSETHIEF! IF I CATCH YOU ON MY FORUMS AGAIN, I'M GOING TO SUMMON THE DARK HORSEMEN OF TRAFALGAR TO EVISCERATE YOU, NOW SEE IF I DON'T! CAPS LOCK THIS, PUNK!

(Woops... think I went a bit overboard. XD)
Your banned for goingt overboard and saying im a horse thief
BANNED!! For banning me with no good reason. -_-
Banned for being banned with no reason
Your usertitle features "z" which, in most languages, indicates being tired. So, I'm going to ban you, so you can go sleep. -bans-

Banned for babnning someone because they are tierd you ngd tierd bannerre

and im banned for banning you all

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
Having links to a forum in your signature is such a boring way to advertise... -warns-

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
You are violating rule number 0012266729 by posting up an avatar of an object I can't really figure out. BAN'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back