• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Oh gawd yeah. During the movie when they mentioned the case that happened on September 20th in Sherlock Holmes, my sister and I went 'WE READ THAT ONE' all happily and junk. I can't choose which movie is my favorite, but the 6th one is definitely one, if not the one, I would say if I was forced to pick a choice.
Well I'll have the 4th Movie up soo, it is uploading. I'm watching it now. They changed Sato's name Dx. NOOOOO I LOVE HER NAME!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
6th movie was indeed awesome yes and thank you Meitantei =3
You guys can just call me Yashi X3
=O They changed Sato's name!?
B-But Sato-san is awesome! ;___;
And Takagi, he's adorable >w<
He's also named after his voice actor XD Takagi Wataru

My favorite weapon is the Bowtie, then his Skateboard. But after watching the 3rd Movie, I wondered why Conan didn't just ask for solar powered Skate's instead, then I realized that if he had skates the Shounen Tantei wouldn't be able to pile on the board and join in the fun XD

ソラ

Years
6th movie was indeed awesome yes and thank you Meitantei =3
You guys can just call me Yashi X3
=O They changed Sato's name!?
B-But Sato-san is awesome! ;___;
And Takagi, he's adorable >w<
He's also named after his voice actor XD Takagi Wataru

My favorite weapon is the Bowtie, then his Skateboard. But after watching the 3rd Movie, I wondered why Conan didn't just ask for solar powered Skate's instead, then I realized that if he had skates the Shounen Tantei wouldn't be able to pile on the board and join in the fun XD
Sato's name is "Saimone". Detective Saimone. and Wilder is Takagi.
Yashi, I will send you Movie 4 in Dub in like 30 mins since it'll be done by then

UGHHH!, WHY DID THAT HAVE TO CHANGE AI-KUNS NAME TOO, It's Vi something. lol

Last edited:

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
Eh? I though Ai's english name was something along the lines of 'Anita something'. Ah well.

I really don't get how Takagi = Wilder. That one must be the biggest change, other than Shinichi -- Jimmy (though I guess they both so end in 'ee').

How do you even pronounce Sato's English Name. Honestly.

But after watching the 3rd Movie, I wondered why Conan didn't just ask for solar powered Skate's instead, then I realized that if he had skates the Shounen Tantei wouldn't be able to pile on the board and join in the fun XD
They wouldn't have been able to pile up on the skateboard and ride off like in ET in Mitsuhiko's idea of Sonoko's play in the 8th OVA either if they gave him skates. :B I swear, when I first say that OVA and Mitsuhiko's idea of the play, I wondered if it watched ET that morning or something.

ソラ

Years
Like Simone. But the a is silence.

OVA8 was soooo funny. but drove DCTP crazy to sub, since they thought it was sooo stupid and had to watch it over 10984028485 times. lol

Ru

Years
Ahhh. How lame. They should just stick with Sato.

Haha. Poor them.

Orz. One bad thing about the holidays: it's taking a long time for the next chapter of the manga to get scanned because of it. -sigh- What a bad time for this to happen.

ソラ

Years
Ahhh. How lame. They should just stick with Sato.

Haha. Poor them.

Orz. One bad thing about the holidays: it's taking a long time for the next chapter of the manga to get scanned because of it. -sigh- What a bad time for this to happen.
Oh well. What can we do.
I need to start to read the Manga more, lol

Ru

Years
I kinda wish that I read the Manga a bit more slowly. If Only so I don't have to wait until the new chapter comes out to read it. But oh well, what can you do if you already read all 717 chapters.

Hn. Maybe I should post the merchandise that I have I've been meaning to do it on LJ as well.

ソラ

Years
I kinda wish that I read the Manga a bit more slowly. If Only so I don't have to wait until the new chapter comes out to read it. But oh well, what can you do if you already read all 717 chapters.

Hn. Maybe I should post the merchandise that I have I've been meaning to do it on LJ as well.
you got your name changed lol.
717 thats alot. lol

Ru

Years
Haha, yeah. It's a little joke going on in OT. It'll be back to Miniryu in four months, tho.

It is. It was fun reading through all the chapters, except for the ones that had bad quality. There are some that I want to reread/watch, mainly because 1. I want to, or 2. I don't remember the case (either because the quality of the scans were bad during the chapter, or my memory fails.)

ソラ

Years
Haha, yeah. It's a little joke going on in OT. It'll be back to Miniryu in four months, tho.

It is. It was fun reading through all the chapters, except for the ones that had bad quality. There are some that I want to reread/watch, mainly because 1. I want to, or 2. I don't remember the case (either because the quality of the scans were bad during the chapter, or my memory fails.)
Yeha, im downloading Movie 2 in English, Even tho I own 1 and 2 of the movies, and Season 4. lol Buuuuut I want too, like My computer wont play my DVDs anymore...welll i think I havent tried in a good while, but yeah

Ru

Years
Yeah. My Laptop doesn't read CDs anymore, so I'm not going to be able to watch my Fifth Season DVDs on my laptops. It's fine though, as I'll just marathon it with my sister on the TV. I haven't watched the dub anything in a long while, so it's going to feel weird when I watch the two movies you sent and my DVD; I'll probby watch my DVD in both English and in Japanese -- English first.

On quite the random note: I finished making icons from the tenth movie. From that movie, I made a total of 300 icons; I have no life.

ソラ

Years
Jordan(Miniryu), you make the theme and Avatars, you think you can make me a Conan one? if so thanks.

Oh I uploaded Episode 1 - 130 in English dub of Case Closed and All english movies yesterday lol.

Im watching Case Closed Episode 91 - Vampire Villa (Part 1).

My question to everyone is "What was the last Case Closed/Meitantei Conan Episode/Movie/Manga you last watched/or read"?

Ru

Years
Oh, of course~ I just made one for my second alt, and I did make a Heiji/Shinichi one as well, but my laptop died and I couldn't save it. Anything in particular you want for/in the avatar/signature set?

What was the last Case Closed/Meitantei Conan Episode/Movie/Manga you last watched/or read?
Last episode I watched was Episode 126: The Masked Yaiba Murber mystery. I watched it from my Season five Boxset in English, thus the english title.
Last Movie I watched was the sixth one. I'll be watched the first three soon, since my dad was amazing enough to get the first three for my sister and I. Then we can watch the forth one in english, thanks to your friend, Meitantei Conan~
Last full Manga I read was the 32nd Manga, 'cause my dad was even more amazing enough to get my sister and I 27-32 of Case Closed. Last chapter I read was the most recent one: 718.

ソラ

Years
Oh, of course~ I just made one for my second alt, and I did make a Heiji/Shinichi one as well, but my laptop died and I couldn't save it. Anything in particular you want for/in the avatar/signature set?

What was the last Case Closed/Meitantei Conan Episode/Movie/Manga you last watched/or read?
Last episode I watched was Episode 126: The Masked Yaiba Murber mystery. I watched it from my Season five Boxset in English, thus the english title.
Last Movie I watched was the sixth one. I'll be watched the first three soon, since my dad was amazing enough to get the first three for my sister and I. Then we can watch the forth one in english, thanks to your friend, Meitantei Conan~
Last full Manga I read was the 32nd Manga, 'cause my dad was even more amazing enough to get my sister and I 27-32 of Case Closed. Last chapter I read was the most recent one: 718.
Actually Idk. like show me all your Conan pics you got so i can choose?

Ru

Years
I really just go to Photobucket and pick out any Conan image that looks good enough for a theme. When it comes to actual saving, I only have the many icons I made, a few wallpapers, and about four other images.

ソラ

Years
Well make whatever. Just have Meitantei Conan and Under it, put this "『名探偵コナン』"
please and thanks.

Years
Such an active club needs more members. XD I'll join. :3

Who is your favorite Detective Conan (Case Closed) and/or Magic Kaito character?
Conan Edogawa himself (or Shinichi Kudo). When I was a child, he was my idol for how intelligent and observant he was. For a while, I dreamed of being a detective one day because of Conan.

It's been a while since I picked up a book/saw an episode, so I'll probably be out of some of the discussions. :3

Edit: No, I'm not the Jordan/Miniryu who created this club, we just switched names for lulz. XD;

Back