• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
I'll head back in there now then.
EDIT: Just to let you know the PS doesn't clone items and is it 3 in total of each or 3 + original?

3 plus originals and it's saying I have a pokemon in my party I can't trade even tho they r in a box

llr

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
I have a 6 IV Ditto that I would like cloned (I think it was orig RNG and then cloned but it may be hacked. I got it in trade.) If I could get 3 copies that would be great.
(I plan on keeping all of them for my own use.)

I can trade a Shiny Cacturne that I caught in a Friend Safari to barter for your service.
Would you be willing to do this?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have a 6 IV Ditto that I would like cloned (I think it was orig RNG and then cloned but it may be hacked. I got it in trade.) If I could get 3 copies that would be great.
(I plan on keeping all of them for my own use.)

I can trade a Shiny Cacturne that I caught in a Friend Safari to barter for your service.
Would you be willing to do this?

I don't mind to clone for you at all and there's no charge for it and if your unsure of your ditto I have one I can clone for you if you like? What time zone are you in?

llr

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
I don't mind to clone for you at all and there's no charge for it and if your unsure of your ditto I have one I can clone for you if you like? What time zone are you in?

I would appreciate a Ditto that I was certain of it's heritage.
I'm in GMT -7 (AZ, we don't go on DST.)
I can make myself available anytime it's convenient for you.
Thank you so much.

llr

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Let me clone mine and get your fc and I will be in there as soon as I am done.
Friend code 1907-9797-0140
Are there any Vivillons you would like?
In game name Sage.
I'll be looking for you.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Event Pokemon #2 On AS There is an emboar and a sammurot that have winter next to their name.You dont have Abilities listed for them so i cant tell.They should have reckless and shell armor respectively.
Also Box 1 JumpFesta Linoone lv50 Adamant, Pickup, ID: 12204
Helping Hand, Extreme Speed, Baby-Doll Eyes, Protect
I have a Shiny SUM2013 Dialga with maxed ivs.Interested?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Event Pokemon #2 On AS There is an emboar and a sammurot that have winter next to their name.You dont have Abilities listed for them so i cant tell.They should have reckless and shell armor respectively.
Also Box 1 JumpFesta Linoone lv50 Adamant, Pickup, ID: 12204
Helping Hand, Extreme Speed, Baby-Doll Eyes, Protect
I have a Shiny SUM2013 Dialga with maxed ivs.Interested?

Sorry I'm not, I have plenty of those already.

Back