• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I'm a 100% legit female.

Don't let my commonly male forumsets throw you off (although this one is more gender-neutral).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am female. Even when I had my gender listed as male I told people I was female because I used to change my gender depending on my theme. Obviously I stopped and don't even list my gender anymore.

Years

There were times I changed my set gender to male when I used a male forumset but then again my username looks very female.

I guess that's cos I used Dawn (Hikari) as the basis for this username lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Apparently my name can be gender neutral? I know most people think of it as a feminine name but iirc some people have actually thought of it as a masculine name. Honestly I'm just 'wat' at those who say that haha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

Well i'm glitchguy so really no confusion there and i don't know how BinaryPeaches would sound masculine in any way

Years

You missed the funny joke that Renpuu spread around PC about me being "a fish wheat germ".

The brand was called Hikari!

Years

And then I got lots of members laughing at me for a random GIF in my signature a while back.

Renpuu didn't like that sig though, he thought it looked "creepy".

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

AWsquared's signature pic is my favourite right now. :P

Winneon

Years

Sorry to stop the conversation, but it's 1:30am here. I'm tired. G'night. :)

EDIT: It is strange that I've been on PC for almost 2 years now, and I have only 450 posts. =/

Winneon

Years

Yeah, I need to work on that. But I'm back for sure now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back