• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Are you playing B2W2 on 3DS?

You play B2W2 on...

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 112 63.3%
  • Both

Votes: 27 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Playing it on my 3DS as it's the only DS console I own (and most likely will own). I'm fine with the quality. 8D; But that's probably because I've never seen it differently.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Nope don't have a 3DS. I'm playing it on my good old-fashioned special hot rod red Mario Kart DS Phat.

83540400_c163043c4b_z.jpg

Not mine but this is what it looks like.

Years
I've just been playing White 2 on my DS Lite. There are very few games that I can think of at the moment that would make me want to upgrade to a 3DS, so I'm probably going to hold off until the main series games are exclusively on the 3DS- especially with my DS Lite in pretty good condition.
So, is it too late to change my answer? Haha. Ended up getting a 3DS XL really cheap a little while back, and converted to playing White 2 on it instead. If I recall, I can't use Dream World because of the switch, but I don't think it's that big of a loss.

cxd

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2013
I use my 3DS XL for playing, and my DSi for trading pokemon.

GrayJM9

Playing White 2
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2013
3DS because it's all I have. I don't keep old consoles because I like to stay in the now.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
I mainly use my 3DS XL for the latest games. I still have my DS but notice the 3DS offers much nicer image quality and the colors are far more vibrant and bright compared to the older DS.

Navy Blue

Artist
Years
A plain ol' DS Lite because that's all I have. I'm outdated.
Wii(have) > Wii U(dont have)
DS(have) > 3Ds(dont have)
Xbox360(have) > (Soon-to-be)Xbox 720(will not have)
You get the point.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I've bought a 3DS the time it came out and used it since then. Also I like the fact, that I can use wifi with it, since my old DS, well you know why. xD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
My DS Lite is back at home, so I can't use it lol but I do play all my games on my shiny Aqua Blue 3DS. Wish it was Pearl Pink, though.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I dislike the stretching-out of the game that occurs when you play it on a 3DS (particularly on the 3DS XL, which is the 3DS I use predominantly), so I play it on the DSi XL, with the advantage of a large display and resolution preservation. So, naturally, the game looks clearer and nicer~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nope! But I will. Eventually when I properly play through White 2, I'll be playing it on the 3DS. :)

But for B2 it was definitely on the DS, since I only got my 3DS this year.

UltraPyrus

Wizu Wizu!
Years
I play it on my 3DS, because my DS just sucks and if you move the top screen at all it'll pretty much glitch and it gets really annoying and inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back