• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen WHITE 2 VS BLACK 2

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
Black 2 because Opelucid City looks cooler and you can turn Black City into White Forest with a key. If that wasn't a key, then I would prefer White 2.

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
Well, this is tough since I bought both ... Since I had Pokémon White the first time around, I think W2 would be my favourite since the storylines kind of 'connect' (the Legendary Pokémon in the first and second version are different, but White and Black 2 don't connect as they have the same Legendary).

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I would definitely prefer white 2 because you get reshiram which is way better than zekrom according to me because resgiram is a fire and dragon type so it's weaknesses will be: ground,rock,dragon whereas zekrom's weakeness will be: ground,dragon and ice and sice ice types are widely used and rock types barely I think reshiram is a better choice.

Aslo white kyurem looks smashing and it has a high sp attack compared black kyurem which has a high attack sta and well.... I prefer sp attack :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I had to go with Pokémon Black 2, because I've always wanted to get my hands on Black Kyurem. White Kyurem is nice, but I just like the black version a little more. The game had access to a lot of my favorite Pokémon, too, including Cottonee, Whimsicott, Bonsly, Heracross, and Lopunny. Plus, Opelucid City looked a lot modern in this game, which I really liked!

Years
I wanted Reshiram but I got Black 2. I got White and didn't get a Reshiram so I decided to check out Black 2 and still DIDN'T get a Reshiram! For X and Y, I have looked at the version exclusives and picked Y :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I like both versions equally. But if I ha no choice but to choose, I would go for Black 2. only because Black 2 is the main game that I play in Metagame. White 2 I use to store my Pokemon I don't use to play Metagame.

Back