• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] braixen draws

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
i thought it would b cool to share some of my art since i don't really share it with anyone else lol. i'm mainly a digital artist but because my tablets been broken i won't be able to draw for while : ^ ( but YEA ART GO

edit

Pokemon

Spoiler:

Original Art

Spoiler:

Misc. Art

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
thank you quinn!

here's another (old) work. i drew my trainer in x a couple of weeks ago but now i look completely different lol
Spoiler:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
AHHH your trainer is so cute! I love your art style- I've always aspired for something loose and clean like that!

Can't wait to see more- The only thing I would suggest is that on the second WIP of your trainer on the first post, his neck seems a little too long! Everything else looks amazing though, lovely gallery~ <3

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
thank you so much!! i love my trainer to death lol

also i see what you mean about his neck; his head shrunk when i started the line art oops
gotta fix that when i get my new tablet : d

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wow, you're.. very talented. :o Some of these sketches are really spectacular. I'd also like to second Loki's notion of how loose and comfortable your sketches look. They're so soft and easy to look at. And that Braixen is just.. omg.. too cute for words. ;;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
You're art is amazing, wowowow!!!!! I really love the Braixen and the "VERY color." I just really like the style you drew the Braixen in; I tried attempting that myself using that as inspiration but didn't work out quite well, haha.

In the "VERY color" one I really love the colors you (which is pretty obvious i guess lol). I don't really know how to describe it I just like how you used the colors. But wow your art style(s) are great!!

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
i really appreciate the positive feedback from you guys!! thanks so much <3

i just wished my tablet wasn't broken;;

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
wow. your art is amaaaazing. and I really love your pokemon trainer. cant wait to see more than :)

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Hahahaha, oh man that's like my team all the time. Not necessarily the Pokemon chosen, but that they always happen to be all female. A tradition carried into Y at that.

Artwork wise, though, loving how everything looks even as a sketch. The Very Color picture is rather appealing, too. I really wish I were more eloquent, but I've found I'm just a lot more to the point these days.

Your Pokemon designs are what grab my attention the most ("what else is new, Patrick?"). They seem like they have their own personality, and aren't reliant on a trainer to make them shine (a slight problem I have with Pokemon in the anime). I'd really like to see more of them.

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
thanks xseed, scwib, and dbp!!!

also @dbp; i know what you mean! my team tends to be all male though lol. strange happenings man
and i really appreciate your comment about my pokemon; i just recently started drawing them (i've drawn a pokemon maybe ten times in my life before i joined) and i'm really glad to hear that you like what i'm doing!!

ALSO also i got my new tablet today!! i had some issues with getting the pen pressure to work, but i managed to fix it. : d i really wanted to draw goodra because it's one of my favorite pokemon from 6th gen! i need more practice ;;
Spoiler:

i feel like posting some more old art so
francine is my favorite (drawn on tegakie)
Spoiler:

i was going to make a whole line of drawings with my ocs in the style of the "very color" drawing i did. never got around to it
Spoiler:

i'll probably turn my first post into a list of everything i post here eventually lol.

Last edited:

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
i am back again with more art YEA EXCITING

idk i'm on a braixen kick.....! i love drawing braixen the most along with goomy
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and another old sketch of my flower girl oc
Spoiler:

(whispers......i hope it's alright that i double posted.....)

Years
Wow, I love your art! You're so creative with the poses. I wish I could pull something like that off. I usually draw the same poses again and again xD

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures from you! ^_^

By the way, how much does a tablet (e.g. the one that you use) cost?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
It's your gallery. Sometimes you have to to let people know you updated. Granted I'd assume if the last post was within 24 hours that you can just edit the previous post.

That's good for me, though, because I get to see twice the new stuff. I find it hard to believe you only just started drawing Pokemon. Well, maybe not so much, but to imbue such life and character into your drawings, you have to be used to drawing animals in some fashion. Not everyone is capable of making that translation. There's a word for that, I believe it's extrapolation?

I'm vaguely familiar with Goodra (because the internet is obsessed with it currently), but I haven't gotten far enough to get Goomy on my own. I do want one, though. Like Dragonite, it seems legitimately cute. I also really like the blue-purple illustration with the girl in glasses. You know how to work with color, I like that. :)

The newer stuff, it reminds me, I just evolved a Braixen today, and I've seen that second pose in game after messing with her cheek whiskers, haha. It's a bit too spindly officially, mostly in the arms. I feel like making it appear stumpier/more packed together would help. Kind of like how I feel Chesnaught's (forgive the spelling if incorrect) arms would look better if they were shorter. Your version of Braixen seems to be better proportionately. Actually, the 2D art of it isn't so bad either. I think it's just the 3D model...

Also, what's a Tegakie?

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
ah thank you so much lavida!! lol my poses aren't that great; i can barely draw them myself;; the one i just bought was $200, and it's a medium intuos pen and touch.

@dbp i figured it was okay but i wasn't sure LOL. well, i used to draw Sonic art a lot and that's what i spent most of my time drawing in middle school/childhood

i know how you feel about the 3d model; it also doesn't feel right that braixen is only 3 feet tall to me.

tegakie is the english version of tegaki; it's a drawing website http://tewi.us/tegaki/
and i really appreciate your lovely comments dbp!! thanks!

Last edited:
Years
Really? I think your poses are great^^ Keep doing such a good job!

Ah right, $200 doesn't sound too much. I've been wanting to get a (drawing) tablet for years actually but never knew which one to get. All my artwork has been traditional so I'm completely lost when it comes to digital art. Do you think a smaller tablet would be enough for the start?

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
I love your drawings! They look so good, and the Braxien ones especially <3

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
@ lavida yes!! i would recommend getting a smaller tablet to work with; that's what i did when i got my first tablet ever; i just bought whatever i could afford lol
i would recommend the small intuos pen and touch, its only $100 and it's easy to find in electronic stores. i really enjoy using mine because im left handed and the buttons are all on the top of the tablet, which is really nice.

i'm no tablet expert though, so take what im saying like a grain of salt

and thank you, chibiterasu!

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
(cracks knuckles)

gotta doodle fast
Spoiler:

character designs
Spoiler:

i just really like this last one
Spoiler: