• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Replays, Logs & Videos

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Just had a pretty lolz ragequit scenario (which also means no video :( ). I can't remember which Pokemon he sent out first, but it ended up as Mawile and Ditto on my side versus Kangaskhan and Cloyster on his. It went something along the lines of this:

Scenario: Mega Mawile vs Kangaskhan, both on full HP

Kangaskhan mega-evolves and uses Power-Up Punch; the two hits take off about 1/3 of Mega Mawile's HP
Mega Mawile uses Play Rough; again, this takes off about 1/3 of Mega Kangaskhan's HP, so this must be a pretty defensive Kanga
Mega Kangaskhan uses Earthquake
Mega Mawile faints
I send out Ditto
Imposter triggers, and Ditto transforms into Mega Kangaskhan (with its two Attack boosts from Power-Up Punch)
Ditto uses Sucker Punch; Kanga is left on 1/4 HP
Mega Kangaskhan uses Sucker Punch; the move fails
Ditto uses Sucker Punch
Mega Kangaskhan faints
He sends out Cloyster
Ditto uses Sucker Punch; the move fails (i'm locked into it because of Choice Scarf :( )
Cloyster uses Shell Smash
Ditto uses Sucker Punch; this takes off 2/3 of Cloyster's HP
Cloyster uses Ice Shard; this does very little damage (i guess he thought Ice Shard might go first)
Ditto uses Sucker Punch; the move fails (i now have 0 PP left)
Cloyster uses Shell Smash (getting a bit cocky)
Ditto uses Struggle
Cloyster faints
Cue ragequit.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Just had a pretty lolz ragequit scenario (which also means no video :( ). I can't remember which Pokemon he sent out first, but it ended up as Mawile and Ditto on my side versus Kangaskhan and Cloyster on his. It went something along the lines of this:

Scenario: Mega Mawile vs Kangaskhan, both on full HP

Kangaskhan mega-evolves and uses Power-Up Punch; the two hits take off about 1/3 of Mega Mawile's HP
Mega Mawile uses Play Rough; again, this takes off about 1/3 of Mega Kangaskhan's HP, so this must be a pretty defensive Kanga
Mega Kangaskhan uses Earthquake
Mega Mawile faints
I send out Ditto
Imposter triggers, and Ditto transforms into Mega Kangaskhan (with its two Attack boosts from Power-Up Punch)
Ditto uses Sucker Punch; Kanga is left on 1/4 HP
Mega Kangaskhan uses Sucker Punch; the move fails
Ditto uses Sucker Punch
Mega Kangaskhan faints
He sends out Cloyster
Ditto uses Sucker Punch; the move fails (i'm locked into it because of Choice Scarf :( )
Ditto uses Sucker Punch; this takes off 2/3 of Cloyster's HP
Cloyster uses Ice Shard; this does very little damage (i guess he thought Ice Shard might go first)
Ditto uses Sucker Punch; the move fails (i now have 0 PP left)
Cloyster uses Shell Smash (getting a bit cocky)
Ditto uses Struggle
Cloyster faints
Cue ragequit.

Ha, nice! I've never heard of someone getting a win (ragequit or not) with Struggle.

Last edited:

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
This battle was just..... looooooooooong.

Its actually a really douchey (Is that how you spell that?) battle on my part, but when random battles give you two legendaries, why not be a douche?

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen5randombattle-75395197
This battle consists of 97 turns. The last 20 or so are just me and him going back and forth using rest. At least I had sleep talk.
Poliwag.

I didn't even notice he said something before he left. I feel bad now.

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years

Had a great time with southpark32 ^^
See ya nxt time bro!
Code:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-randombattle-74110

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
Hi, all! i Have a good Wi-fi battle code today, that you can view using your VS Recorder =)

EYXW-WWWW-WWW4-ZJBE

I feel it was a good battle and the Togekiss at the end had me really nervous!

Back