• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How to clone pokemon with no gamesharks or any of those stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2007
I have cloned my Rayquaza,Kyogre,Groudon and the three Regi's.. heres how it goes....

1. Save in front of th pc in the BATTLE TOWER. (you really dont need to but for safety)
2. Deposit the pokemon you want to clone in an EMPTY box.
3.Leave the pc and save.
4.Go to the pc one more time and get the pokemon you want to clone,the one in the EMPTY box.
5.Talk to the lady nearest to the pc.
6.Select yes and choose any two pokemon.
7.When she says "the game must be saved, is this acceptable?" select YES.But, when the game asks"do you want to save the game?" Turn OFF the game then on it, check back the pc in the empty box.The pokemon that you wanted to clone should be there.

You can also use this to clone items!!!

HAPPY CLONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
OMG nice one I just cloned me a Rayquaza :D Think i'll get a couple of master balls and set out to get some leganderies ;) thanks for posting this!

Last edited:

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 30, 2006
thank you. now my brother Tw1tch will be cloning all of his baby pokemon.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
Years
OK, I tried this numerous times on my Sapphire game and it didn't work! Are you sure you have this thing right?

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Emerald only I think... Not sure but I've only seen people doing it at battle forntir's battle tower

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
Tw1tch said:
OK, I tried this numerous times on my Sapphire game and it didn't work! Are you sure you have this thing right?
The glitch only works on Emerald.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Yay! I was correct.... Now i'm just doing useless spam... I think i'll stop now... In the excitment Iv ecloned about 20 masterballs and now i've lsot my DS and the powers low lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
I have about 44 PP maxes, 33 masterballs, like 5 Earthquake TM's from doing this. I also cloned my Shiny Rayquaza and I'm going to give one to my friend.

I guess it's kind of cheap, but I'm not planning on trading any of this over Wifi when D/P comes out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
WOW!
thanks for the info!!
positive10.jpg

and lord mike,i think thats a flame....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back