• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I miss having an iPod touch. I had so many good apps. :(

Temple Run was one of my favorites . Never played Fruit Ninja but love Cut The Rope, TapTap Revenge and the good old classic Angry Birds (So much I have an Angry Birds shirt) .

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I found an iPod touch while playing basketball with my cousins 2 months ago. I loved that iPod until the screen stopped working ;__;

Years
I love my iPod Touch, except for its camera, which is rather low in quality. I wish I had the 5th gen iPod Touch, so that I could use Siri (yay?) and have a better camera. It's also gonna support iOS 7, which the 4G iPod Touch isn't :(

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I know!! Those are the only 2 downsides to the iPod Touch 4G. I'm not really complaining about the iOS 7 thing as long as I can still get apps, unlike with my 2G where I can't get any apps because of the iOS 4.3+ requirements to download apps. As long as I can still get on Tumblr and play Subway Surfers I'm not complaining.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I lost my nano. ;___; I really wished I knew where it went but it disappeared without a trace and I miss it so much. Screw using a phone as a music player ok.

Haven't tried Subway Surfers. Was into Temple Run (well... Temple Run 2) for a while but after I missed a challenge of the day I lost interest haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The one time I played Temple Run 2, it lagged ridiculously bad. The game didn't even look much better, honestly. That's just my opinion, though.

And I need a new phone too. >>

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I prefer the original Temple Run over the 2nd one.
And I need a new phone too. I just don't know whether to get an iPhone or an Android.

Years
Go iPhone! I love mine n_n I've had an iPhone since they first came out in 2007, and my mom got me the first generation of the iPod Nano a million years ago :B

I've never played Temple Run. I tend to not like playing games on my phone tbh. I used to play Draw Together and Words With Friends, but I kept forgetting about my games and then yeah. No one likes playing with someone who's forgetful u_u;

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Go iPhone! I love mine n_n

I've used the iPhone 5 before too and I love it, the apps work better than on Android, but I'm a music lover and the HTC One has Boom Sound and Beats Audio, plus the camera is 4 Ultra Pixels and idk, I love phones with good cameras and sound but how the apps run is also important for me too xD

The original Temple Run is the best. It's simple and it's more fun to play than the 2nd installment.

Years
I can't do "casual", rack-up-points style games. Which is funny because they're called "casual", but if anything they're more hardcore because they focus on a very small set of skills.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 20, 2019
I played this horrible mobile version of Tetris, where you had four options where to put the block, instead of actually using your brain.

I've given up with mobile games since, apart from Bloons Tower Defence of course.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Oh god, we're talking about mobile games? I never play them, they actually look terribly boring and tedious, but are addictive to the mainstream public who have never played games or only very casual titles and don't know any better. So many people in my school are addicted to Candy Crush, I've never looked at a screenie of it. Proper games on dedicated consoles are better than bus stop time wasters.

Snake and that game with the red bouncy ball were fun back in the day though :)

And yet the mainstream public believe it'll destroy the console and handheld market, as well as end Nintendo's business as a firsty-party company, so they want them to take SEGA's route to becoming third-party and work their IPs only for smart phones and androids due to the poor marketing sales of the Wii U. It seems like the mainstream public will always get what they want due to being the majority (it's why we have people saying the first gens of Pokemon are superior because of the fad in the U.S. and everything after it stinks because said fad ended).

Gabri

m8
Years
I must be the only person on the Internet who pays close to no attention to what's happening in the gaming world (and really could never give a crap) except for a couple of games. And one of the few who don't play 768448723642587 games in 248765238452 different consoles. That being said, I was never into mobile gaming. I have an HTC Explorer - WiFi, calling, texting, listening to music and playing Solitaire/Sudoku when I need to kill time waiting for something, and that's enough.

I get easily bored by most games. The only game that hasn't bored me in my life is Football Manager. Even Call of Duty and such, I clear the campaign and never touch the game again.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I don't really follow with what happens in the gaming world anymore. I'm behind on gaming, like there's game that have been out that I haven't played yet like Skyward Sword and Fire Emblem Awakening. It's not that I don't like games anymore, but rather I don't have the time or money.

Years
I don't really follow with what happens in the gaming world anymore. I'm behind on gaming, like there's game that have been out that I haven't played yet like Skyward Sword and Fire Emblem Awakening. It's not that I don't like games anymore, but rather I don't have the time or money.
That right there pretty much describes me. I'm behind in video games, however I feel as if I choose to be behind, because I'm only pretty much up to par with Pokémon games.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Same here, I make sure I get the newest Pokemon games no matter what xD; and then I finish them and never touch them again because I'm not good at online battling and I really don't have time to catch them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back