• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Is EVERYONE converting to X? Gosh, at this rate we won't have version exclusives! Well, except from Necrum. Since he's getting both. Ayup. I'm hoping Best Buy or some other store does the ridiculous sale Best Buy had for B2W2. It was really nice to get B2 for less than 20 bucks.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I vote that we ban Gonzo from the chat until Saturday, else he'll just spoil it all for us. :B
I'm hoping to win a free X or Y version. And a free 3DS at regionals (fat chance, that). Or either or both from the ridiculous official prize giveaway. (Did they do that yet?)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Does he have the game or anything? Lol... I don't know what's going on anymore.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
How the hell did he get it early? I bet Nintendo would be pissed if they found out!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
If there's a lack of Y, I'll have it too.
Mostly going to play on X though.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
UGH I WANT IT SO BAD GUYS! Trade is going to be nuts... and it'll all be new too! It hasn't been like this since 4th gen came out...

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
UGH I WANT IT SO BAD GUYS! Trade is going to be nuts... and it'll all be new too! It hasn't been like this since 4th gen came out...
I CAN'T WAIT AAAAAAH.
This is going to be so freakin' amazing.
tumblr_lk71lngl2g1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I didn't let myself get hyped until this week so I wouldn't get super tired of it haha. I'm pretty sure that they are going to be the best Pokemon games ever, though.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I didn't let myself get hyped until this week so I wouldn't get super tired of it haha. I'm pretty sure that they are going to be the best Pokemon games ever, though.
I think I might actually use the QTT this time around. owo

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Me too, actually. Not being able to clone will be difficult though :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Welp, so much for releasing it worldwide at the same time.

Sorta excited for X and Y, but not so much anymore thanks to school and stress. D: Also I'm getting X and not Y first. :P

Reactions: EB

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Welp, so much for releasing it worldwide at the same time.

Sorta excited for X and Y, but not so much anymore thanks to school and stress. D: Also I'm getting X and not Y first. :P

Yeah, early shippers kind of blew that out of the water. -.- Man I want my game :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Just 2 more days Mac :P Kinda sucks we won't be able to transfer right away :(

Reactions: EB

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
2 DAYS OMG.
Lucky people and their early games. >:[

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
CBA to count the hours. xD I'll have to wait for T-arget to open on Saturday. I should have pre-ordered at the 24hr walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back