• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Salutations everyone,

I may not be the best at introductions, but here I go. I joined PokeCommunity recently in the past few days. Before I joined, I was a lurker looking at the forums. I joined mainly because I like Pokemon, and I like roleplaying. My hobbies are creating art of any medium, writing, poetry, playing my violin, bird watching, bird feeding, researching biology and zoology, track and field, swimming, and video games. My favorite kind of Pokemon are bird-like Pokemon.

Sirfetch’d

Well welcome to PC! I joined not to long ago myself and I will tell you that this is the place to be. Great staff and Great members:) You will enjoy this forum a LOT!

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Salutations everyone,

I may not be the best at introductions, but here I go. I joined PokeCommunity recently in the past few days. Before I joined, I was a lurker looking at the forums. I joined mainly because I like Pokemon, and I like roleplaying. My hobbies are creating art of any medium, writing, poetry, playing my violin, bird watching, bird feeding, researching biology and zoology, track and field, swimming, and video games. My favorite kind of Pokemon are bird-like Pokemon.

And Salutations to you, SummerSkies. What a lovely name! Just gives you a peaceful image of calm blue skies in your mind, doesn't it? :3

Anyway, if you used to lurk around the forums, then I assume you're already familiar with how things work around here. With all your different interests, you're definitely enjoy yourself here and make many new friends. :D

I like birds and bird pokemon too. My favourite bird pokemon would have to be either Articuno or Murkrow. I'm also into creating art. But right I'm getting into hacking and game design.

Years
Salutations everyone,

Hi SummerSkies, cute name you have.

I am the cute but quirky Hikari, but the 10 is not a random number.

I was once like you, someone who previously lurked before eventually joining. I'm a 13-year veteran of the Pokemon series ever since it came to Australia.

I might recommend some places for you to visit, we have the PC Adoption Center where you can share interests and it's a good stepping stone for new users. We also have the Roleplay Corner since you said you love roleplays.

Feel free to VM me or send me a friend request if you need to chat, and make sure you read the rules so you don't get in detention cause trouble.

Have fun and I'll see ya!

- Hikari10

Years
Salutations everyone,

Welcome to PC! I've just joined as well, a few days ago in fact. I feel like we have a lot in common though! I'm a biology major, and I absolutely love zoology and mycology. I've gone on a few birding trips and really enjoy it, too!

Is it alright if I send you a friend request? :) hope you enjoy your time here!

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Welcome to PC! I've just joined as well, a few days ago in fact. I feel like we have a lot in common though! I'm a biology major, and I absolutely love zoology and mycology. I've gone on a few birding trips and really enjoy it, too!

Is it alright if I send you a friend request? :) hope you enjoy your time here!

Sure, you may send me a friend request. I am actually not in a biology or zoology major yet, but I hope to be in a biology or a zoology major when I get to college. I just happen to be a young high schooler who really likes zoology and biology. I mainly research biology and zoology by reading biology and zoology books at the library I go to, and science articles on the internet. I really apologize if I disappointed you or anything.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Salutations everyone,

Welcome to PC! My name is Cosmotone, though you can call me Cosmo. Roleplaying is fun, you should totally check out that board. For the art, check out the art gallery. I'm a spriter, so I spend quite a lot of my time there. Or if your just looking to chat, check out some of the DCCs. You'll meet a lot of people and you can casually chat. PM or VM me if you need anything, and welcome again!

Back