• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PC!

Hihihiroshi

Pokemaniac
Years
Hi, I'm Hihihiroshi. I've loved Pokemon ever since my brother introduced me to it years ago.
I'm completely new, not only to PokeCommunity but to forums themselves! So a massive HI from me.
Can't wait to start chatting to some fellow Pokemon fans!
Yeahhhhhh!

Years
Hi, I'm Hihihiroshi. I've loved Pokemon ever since my brother introduced me to it years ago.
I'm completely new, not only to PokeCommunity but to forums themselves! So a massive HI from me.
Can't wait to start chatting to some fellow Pokemon fans!
Yeahhhhhh!

Hi Hihihiroshi, I am Hikari.

Hey, you notice we both have Japanese-sounding usernames? Cool, isn't it?

I have been a Pokemon fan since I was 7, when I watched the anime. I played my first Pokemon game (Ruby) when I got it for my 11th birthday and I managed to beat the Elite Four with a weak, redundant team. (Yeah, I was such a noob back then). I have also played 4th and 5th Gen games and improved my team setups.

And this is your first forum? Don't worry, we were all noobs ourselves but I have totally evolved into a more intelligent user. I'm really good at helping those new to forums so you don't feel shy.

Since this is your first time on a forum, remember to read the rules, contact a moderator or admin if you have tough questions and no advertising please.

You won't be able to post links/pictures until you get to 15 posts.

So, what sections are you interested in? You should check out the Adoption Center now if you haven't yet!

I'm always free for a chat so send me a VM on my beautiful profile that's as blue as an Oshawott. (Yeah, Oshawott is my fave Pokemon).

Anyways, watch out for MidnightShine (B2/W2's Biggest Fan), diab_low (AKA the Julian Assange impersonator) and CycloneGU (who claims he can blow you away). They love greeting new users as well.

Have a fun time and we might meet again...

- Hikari10, ★ Everyday I'm derpin'... ★

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
This is your first forum? I remember my first forum. I wanted to get off on the right foot, make lots of friends, and enjoy myself. It can be an interesting experience. I still have a couple of those friends now 11 years later; most have moved on with their lives, grown up (in the case of the teens), or just don't do as much online now. Hopefully nothing like that happens where Pokémon is involved. :)

So yes, I am the mad and lovable Cyclone. I don't bite, but as Hikari indicated, I do know the move Whirlwind. It tends to blow people away. Not what I want to do. So hopefully you stay!

As for another member to look for a future welcome from, watch for Zoachu. She claims to know Volt Tackle. I was paralyzed for a week when she greeted me.

Cyclone

Hihihiroshi

Pokemaniac
Years
Hi :)
That is pretty cool! My username is what fans have been calling Pokemon BW2's rival (seriously, it's all over the internet).
I'm sure we were all noobs, back in the day...I can vividly remember trying to beat Brock's entire team with a pikachu, then finally managing to break through after a sudden stroke of luck. Then I tripped and the batteries fell out of my Gameboy. Oh dear. XD
Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to come on here and hone my forum skills!
Oh and I've seen a few of those people around already...=)

Hi there Cyclone, I've seen you around before!
Thanks for the reply!
I'll try not to get blown away or Volt Tackled...
Very much looking forward to chatting on PC!

Last edited:
Back