• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Suspense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
The suspense is killing me! When I got interested in Pokemon, Black and White had just come out. I was still discovering Unova Pokemon when Black 2 and White 2 came out, so I never had to wait to discover things about new Pokemon. I check the bulbapedia every day for new information on Chespin. Any tips on how to be patient?

Years
Don't check everyday. For new pokemon info and things like videos from your favourite youtubers check back every few days. Yes you may have more to catch up on if there has been a lot happening but the news will feel quicker, if you get what I mean :)

Years
the only way Im staying patient is playing other games :D and Im sure that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon will be released very soon. I HOPE :) so ya....Im playing other games to keep calm :P

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Sadly, it never gets any easier. I'm still as impatient as I was when info about R/S was coming out (I don't remember G/S much but I clearly remember when Duskull and Sharpedo were revealed). It's thrilling, though, isn't it? There's no telling what the next new bit of info might be. Could be a feature, could be a Pokemon, could be a gym leader - anything goes.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I suggest you going in the Chat thread and talking to people XD

I'm sorry but I think this thread is not exactly a discussion on the game, so it would fit there better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back