• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Here's the list of player activity:

dcjboi & PinkSaphire: Very Active a little too active

Khawill & Geneveve: Recently posted.

Myself: Just posted.

Lokiepie, CourageHound, JNathan: you three gotta pick up the pace! VMs are sent shortly after this.

We also still have two human spots open!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
For the next week or so I might not be posting that much, I fell down a flight of stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle. Also hurt my back so until I'm feeling better too much time sitting at my computer makes me hurt more than I already am.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Lokiepie, CourageHound, and JNathan:

If your activity continues to falter like this, I'm going to have to remove you from this RP, nd your current characters will become void.

If you don't have a post up by the time I check tomorrow morning, your spots will be lost and opened to the public.

Also, I will be posting the first event along with my next post, likely tomorrow.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I was a lil busy with exams and whatnot. Now that I'm on summer vacation, I'll have more time to post there.
Also I need an interaction

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Welp, JNathan, and CourageHound, you've made is back, but let's hope we can keep a decent post rate, hm?

I think I'll start an event next time I post (assuming I don't forget).

Also, Pie did not post, so that spot is now open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back