• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
Years
Hi, I was wondering if you have a Gliscor and a Weavile that you could temporarily trade me so I could get their Pokedex entries please :)?

Narmin87

FC- 2122 6657 4605
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 22, 2013
hey. i was hoping you could maybe help me out with a few pokemon from my list.

Shaymin - timid/modest
darkrai - timid/modest
arceus - timid/modest and jolly/adamant
Meloeta - adamant/jolly
victini - adamant/jolly, w/V-create
Deoxys - timid/modes and jolly/adamant

kyurem - timid/modest and jolly/adamant
Rayquaza - timid/modest and jolly/adamant
Kyogre - timid/modest
Zapdos - timid/modest

not sure if you've seen my post, but i've got lots to trade and i've been looking for quite a while.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi, I was wondering if you have a Gliscor and a Weavile that you could temporarily trade me so I could get their Pokedex entries please :)?
I have both of those I can give you and you can have them for just junk, catch me on here and let me know what gen. it's for please?

Do you need anything?Legendaries aside and mega stones aside.
Sorry I not need any thing for right now.
hey. i was hoping you could maybe help me out with a few pokemon from my list.

Shaymin - timid/modest
darkrai - timid/modest
arceus - timid/modest and jolly/adamant
Meloeta - adamant/jolly
victini - adamant/jolly, w/V-create
Deoxys - timid/modes and jolly/adamant

kyurem - timid/modest and jolly/adamant
Rayquaza - timid/modest and jolly/adamant
Kyogre - timid/modest
Zapdos - timid/modest

not sure if you've seen my post, but i've got lots to trade and i've been looking for quite a while.

You will have to check the first page to see what natures I have, I have all of the legends just not sure of the natures.

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
Years
I have both of those I can give you and you can have them for just junk, catch me on here and let me know what gen. it's for please?

If it's possible, it's for 6th gen, which would be great, thanks :). I'm on GMT time, so it might be a bit difficult for us to match time zones. If you let me know what time zone your in, we can try and match up a time when we're both on :).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
If it's possible, it's for 6th gen, which would be great, thanks :). I'm on GMT time, so it might be a bit difficult for us to match time zones. If you let me know what time zone your in, we can try and match up a time when we're both on :).

Sorry missed this due to trading with others but didn't know it was for 6th n. but I will get to looking for those for you now.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I saw that you're interested in Magician Fennekins.
Well, I have tons of Timid ones. What can you give in return?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I saw that you're interested in Magician Fennekins.
Well, I have tons of Timid ones. What can you give in return?
You can check on the first page to see what I have for trade.
Could you help me get an Adammant Tyrogue, RNC? e.e I've had some trouble getting my hands on one.

I can help but it depends on for which gen.? As I don't have one on my 6th gen. yet.

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
Years
Sorry missed this due to trading with others but didn't know it was for 6th n. but I will get to looking for those for you now.

There's no need for you to worry about doing this now, I was lucky enough to pick them up on the GTS, but thank you anyway :).

JadeX

Prince
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Hi RNC, is it possible to breed a Naive Chimchar (Good IV preferably) w Stealth Rock for Black ? Willing to give shiny growlithe, sawk, vanilite, audino, roggen (one of them) in return in gen 6

Back