• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM ANBUJA NEEDS YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
Yep get user's input on which 4th gen pokemons they want, that way we don't have to use to much of the space and we can prevent the rom to crash.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
heres the tiles ripped you up by yours truely R0bert or r0b3rt to some poeple...

Attachments

• hgssmountain.png
    hgssmountain.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 9

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
and....... the pokemon market or short pokemart copyright nintendo blablablazzzz.....zzzzzzz...... oh hello i didnt see you there copyright prof oak. soooo heres the pokemart.

Attachments

• pokemart.png
    pokemart.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 36
  • randomness.png
    randomness.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 2

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
okay so ive finished the hero sprite i know its bad

Attachments

• herobattle.png
    herobattle.png
    1,008 bytes · Views: 36

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
okay
first off all those default buildings dont look nice you cant make them longer like that
second the map is waaayyy too big for a town
third i simply hate those brown buildings with the grey roof and they are too thin
but i like the layoutit could use less straight roads but its a decent map

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
okay so ive finished the hero sprite i know its bad
well he looks good but as riokura says the soulders and one other thing the colours that the sprite had should and that bag bugs me the ow has an other one and have an cap but still i couldnt do him this good and i want to see the face maybe a little more
http://img829.imageshack.us/f/town1.jpg
Would anyone care to rate this map for me?

@Bloody: I'm ready for a project whenever you're ready to give one.
@R0bert: That's not that bad :) I rather like it. Although the shoulder strap could be a bit better...
the map looks good but maybe a little too big and with other tiles like hg ss or dpp it would look better and for the projects we still arent ready i have to insert some hg ss mountains and pc with mart and i cant insert the hg ss grass because when i insert it right after i go in the gave the grass have the random grass woveing it dont look good when you walk in it but maybe you know how to solve this problem?? if no i insert some black and whit grass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back