• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
BIEBER! I wasn't a fan of him when I watched the episode (on Wednesday, I think) but I am now since I saw his movie on Thursday. Should've waited on Glee, oops. XD; I really liked the covers in it though, and lol'd so hard at Puck's wig.

I thought Sue was incredibly awkward in that episode though. :(

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Considerign I have to wait two weeks, then get lazy and download it for me, I kinda skipped the Bieber covers. I don't really ever want to listen to them. Ever. D:< But I did like Lauren's cover, and how she explains the song and how it's an anthem, and I also like the cover of Sing. Not as good as the MCR version though.

I also liked Sue's underwear. XD;

Last edited:

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
I still need to see last week's episode. I'm probably going to hunt it down tomorrow on YouTube or something. Oh, by the way, hi. I'm joining~

What is your favourite pairing?
Will/Beiste. Hands down. I dunno why, but I really like them together. I used to be Will/Terri, but then stuff happened, and never again will I ship them.

Whats your favourite song preformed by the glee cast?
Favorite song is definitely Thriller/Heads Will Roll. It reminded me so much of the amazing time I had when my school's chorus department had done Thriller for their Halloween show. It was so fun~

Your Favorite Character and why?
I have two, actually. Shue and Sue. Shue because I like his sweater vests he's an amazing character, & I love him to death. Sue because I love her sarcasm. She always makes me laugh.

What song would you love New Directions (Or any other group in Glee) to perform on Glee?
E.T. by Katy Perry for sure. I don't doubt that they will do this though since they've done 3 of her other songs from the Teenage Dream album. I also think it would be nice for them to do Kryptonite by Three Doors Down.

What are you mostly looking forward to?
Next week's episode with Ke$ha songs. Also regionals.

Ever tried to mimic the glee club? Break out into song randomly, throw a slushie at someone etc.
This is my life. I break out into song at random times when I'm with friends. Never done the slushie thing though. I don't plan on it either. That's a waste of a slushie.

What's the worst number Glee have ever performed, whether it be on the show or only on the CD
Firework. Dear God, Rachel ruined that song for me. I seriously thought that she would've done it so much better too.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I can't watch S2 currently but I'm listening to some of the songs and WOW!!! They're awesome, I want to be in Glee :(

I miss Glee, I can't wait to start watching it again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
The songs this season are quite good. :D I actually really, really liked the Heads Will Roll/Thriller mashup they did for the Superbowl special. Actually, I've liked every single mashup they've gone on Glee so far.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
So. Tonight's episode actually kind of offended me. :( I thought Kurt's reaction to everything Blaine's possible bisexuality was kind of outrageous considering he's been fighting so hard to be accepted and to find himself. And to make matters worse, the episode kind of made it seem like he was right about the whole thing. I really hate that. ;_; Honestly, I think it was the worst episode in the whole series, not just for that but because it had absolutely no purpose.

In other news... I ordered tickets the other night to see Glee live. :) hopefully Kurt won't turn me off the series entirely before June for the concert, haha.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Heh, this episode was really funny - I loved it!

The party was hilarious, I saw the Rachel and Blaine thing coming because of the promos, but it was still kinda suprising.
Finn's definitions of the girls drunk were hilarious;
Santana - The weepy, Hysterical Drunk
Lauren and Quinn - The Angry Girl Drunks
Brittany - The Girl Who Turns Into A Stripper, Drunk.

I loved the "Tik Tok" performance, I totally lol'd when Brittany puked on Rachel, and then so did santana - it was even Grey. (Note to self; never drink anything made by rachel)

Although the whole Bisexual/Confused thing was kinda offencive to some people, but I did find it very funny. I was suprised Rachel didn't sing "Ur So Gay" by Katy Perry.

I've added all the new members to the list.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I liked the episode, but I agree with Lightning about the whole Kurt thing. He's been kind of getting on my nerves this season (which is sad because he used to be my favourite character. D:), but this kind of did it in for me. Especially with Rachel at the end, and he was trying to be all smug and whatnot.

I did like that they kind of gave Blaine's character a little more depth this episode. As much as I love Darren Criss and I think he's doing a great job in Glee right now, I felt frustrated by his character because I felt there wasn't much to him.

In any case, I loved the songs they did. Blame It actually wasn't that bad and Brittany sounded amazing doing Tik Tok. :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Arrrrghhhh ;____; I loved this episode, one of my favorites although the Kurt thing kinda annoyed me ~ But let's talk about the better things.

Mercedes + Tina = Happy Girl Drunks = My kinda drunk :3 Mercedes laugh is just to funny:3

Blame it on the Alcohol (Song) I didn't really like it at first, but now I kinda like it :D

Don't you want me was just O_O omnomnom.

Tik Tok :DDD Was it just me? Or did every character performing this look SUPAR HAWT. I mean Chord/Sam was just @__@ omnomlicious ~ Then there was Finn :33333

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I was JUST thinking when they'd do original songs ^_^

So predictable that one of them is a solo for Rachel xD

Now, let's see if we'll like New Direction's performances of songs we've never heard before hence can't compare them to the originals.

Birijion

Yes. I am better than Breloom.
Years
Joining~
I'll admit it, I'm a Gleek.
I've been watching all the episodes on the internet as soon as they come out. I didn't have enough patience to wait until they started airing over here, in the UK.

Favourite Pairing
I'm a Lauren x Puck fan. But I'm enjoying the Kurt x Blaine too.

Favourite Character
Lauren is brilliant! So funny, she really does make me laugh out loud. But I love Brittany's moments too, she's comedy gold (Dolphins are gay sharks). This is what makes Glee good, the characters.

Favourite Song(s)
Only Exception, Sing, Defying Gravity

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Imma joining :3

What is your favourite pairing?
Puck and Lauren :D Luck!
and has anyone else noticed what Puck and Finn's group name would be ?
Whats your favourite song preformed by the glee cast?

I don't know, thriller/heads will roll was good, and i loved the dancing in TikTok.

and i forgot to mention i can't wait for the next episode.
Holly Holiday comes back :D !

and it's meant to reveal more on Dave's closeted sexuality (and also i heard it's meant to reveal something about Santana's bisexuality)

...But Holly Holiday's back, her in the substitute was an awesome episode :D

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
It's been a while since I've posted, but I've finally caught up with all the episodes last night.

Ever tried to mimic the glee club? Break out into song randomly, throw a slushie at someone etc.
The only times I've ever broken out into song randomly are when a radio station plays my favorite songs, but other than that I haven't really done mimic the show.

What's the worst number Glee have ever performed, whether it be on the show or only on the CD?
There hasn't been a song I disliked. Other than My Headband. Oh Rachel... /facepalm

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Welcome to the Club, Impo and Birijion.~

Let's get a little more mature discussion in here. ;)
Hotter Glee Cast Member?
In my opinion, I find Naya Rivera very sexy, Also I think Chords really handsome and smexy. xD Ironically they're both supposed to be dating on-screen and in real life. xD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
i would just like to say that I liked the part where Brittany threw up on Rachel. That stuff needs to be giffed yo'. Also I liked when they sang KEE-dollar sign-HA, and when Rachel was thrown up upon. And for your question Mew, either Quinn or Santana are pretty fine.
NEW QUESTION!

What have you learnt from Glee?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Did you ignore my question? :\

Maybe not a lot, it can be interesting sometimes - but it's just entertainment. :3 I quess maybe this episode taught me to drink more. :3

Also;
Hottest Glee Cast Member?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Welcome to the Club, Impo and Birijion.~

Let's get a little more mature discussion in here. ;)
Hotter Glee Cast Member?
In my opinion, I find Naya Rivera very sexy, Also I think Chords really handsome and smexy. xD Ironically they're both supposed to be dating on-screen and in real life. xD

Chord + Naya = Mine. So mits of ;___; lmao, imagine their Children! >: Wait "Chords really handsome and smexy" Since when was this? you gay bro?

Along with Naya and Chord I say all the glee cast are super fine @_@ As in New Directions, Lauren can look nice when she wants to, Oh wait including Blaine and Kurt, and a super fine member of the warblers.

i would just like to say that I liked the part where Brittany threw up on Rachel. That stuff needs to be giffed yo'. Also I liked when they sang KEE-dollar sign-HA, and when Rachel was thrown up upon. And for your question Mew, either Quinn or Santana are pretty fine.
NEW QUESTION!

I haven't really learnt anything from Glee, except for avoid jocks

Oh wait, yeah I have /silly. Not to be ashamed to be in a glee club \o/

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
This is for Alt.
Tumblr_lh22skzPAA1qds06do1_500.gif

That was HI~LARIOUS!

Hotter Glee Cast Member?
Darren Criss. He's so dreamy. schoolgirl fantasy

Punch lines. After school specials have no effect on me.

Back