• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Great updates, Dante!
I have a question though. Why did you switch the Language of
this Hack?

Anyways, GL!
thank you brother..
don't forget that I am Italian.. ^^
it is correct that I also make my hack in my language..
but not to worry you..
Crono remains an international hack however..
then the beta 2 will be also in English ;)

However thanks to all!!
=======================================================

p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
setcrono16.png

I ask excuse to everybody not to be able to explain these new images and the next novelties but I am very busy..
I apologize..

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
great updates Dante! I love how the love the shadow lugia at the beginning. It was sprited very well.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I can't remember having an intro changed in any other hacks except Naranja which will pwn forever!
No really it looks fantastic!
GL!

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
The two updates were really cool.. Especially the PokeCenter Palettes and also the Intro it's really good! Great job >Dante<! Keep up the good work!

Years
I'm having problems playing the hack. I put the settings in correctly, but I still seem to be getting the white screen. Any suggestions on what I should I do.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
Years
I think your shadow lugia intro looks cool, however I have to say that I would not be so unconcerned. I mean, all he does is look at it! (Unless you were planning on having him fall off the bike in shock...)
But that aside, this hack looks excellent, keep up the good work!

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
thanks to all for your support..
I apologize you if for a few times I have not singly answered to all of your messages but I have been very busy
and I had as soon as the time to show you the novelties...
however..

p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

New banner created for me by Sapo.
Thank you friend ^^
Crono.png

Have finally completed the whole part related to SCARLET TOWN!
Story 100%
Script 100%
Mapping 100%
Sprite 100%

Then I can say that halves Pokèmon Crono Beta 2: The Heart of Time is complete..
here are some images
setcrono17.png

After the adventure to Scarlet Town the player will return to Little Town where a lot of novelties will wait for him..
I have made some light change to Little Town because to Scarlet Town the player has received from BRENDA a SALAMANCE and therefore I had need
to put him from some part..
then I have moved the player's HOUSE and I have added a garden where SALAMANCE will be left becouse that won't be a real Pokèmon that
/he can be used in the struggles, but it will be only a transport POKéMON that it will allow you to move around you for the region of the MIDAMOND.
Besides, after the ROUTE 601, have added the route 602 to respect the more possible the map of the region..
then among the ROUTE 601 and Red Ville there will be the ROUTE 602 endowed with a railway station..
here are some images..
setcrono18.png

As you can see I have also modified the minisprite of the player that now has reached the complete form..
I don't think that I will modify it more...

IMPORTANT: The images that you see are related to the Italian version of POKéMON Crono...
To the moment the percentage of translation of POKéMON Crono is:
English: 100% (beta 1.0 with grammatical errors)
Italian: 100% (beta 1.5)
Spanish: 20% (beta 1.0)

Returning to the history of the hack..
after the return from Scarlet Town, to Red Ville there will be a big novelty!
Do you remember the place where you/they were building??
Well, the jobs have been completed and these are the results..
setcrono19.png

(credits to Kyledove for the tiles and to Wesley to have given me the permission to use one tiles of his and one idea of his.. thanks friend;))

As you can see, this new building doesn't have the symbol of the Competitions POKé, but it is a symbol that represents three you look for covered by a POKéball..
and is the symbol of the EAST ACCADEMY!!

In the Topic "Best hack of the month of WAH" I have read the message of Areku that has given 2 points to Crono (thanks ^ ^ "), but that he has said a thing very
interesting..
you/he/she has said that, in the beta 1 of Crono, miss some elements important respect to the giocabilità..
there is not for example anybody, that from the 5 Pokèballs in gift..
I admit it..
this has been one error of mine, I have forgotten to put this small event, however I have thought that I could exploit mine small error..
with this I want to say that, for the whole preceding part to the EAST ACCEDEMY, the player won't be a POKé Trainer to all the effects.. it will become it
only after the accademy.
Then all the events of custom as the 5 pokèballs, the National DEX, etc.. they will be possible in the academy.
This is a preview of thing there will be in the EAST ACCADEMY...:)
stemmaaccademy.png

I hope not to have annoyed you with the my usual long POST ^ ^ "
and I hope that keep on following this hack!

Thanks to everybody and the next one!!

Sky

Years
hey
nice new updates
and liked in the first beta the zelda tiles
hope to see more of it
and keep it up
but io cant play beta one to the end dante kun, while i have this pokemon dissappreance bug in your team the pochyeena more havent i

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
This looks like cool stuff. The plot sounds interesting and the storyline looks cool too. Good intros there. =D

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
nice m8 great job i looked at vid. One question tho when the gym leader used dig or sumthin how did u end up in the gym? Did you fall through the roof?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Nice job with this Dante...I Never checked the thread out...but its amazing...Great Job...:)

Nice Video...Very Detailed...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back