• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You just reminded me that I need to set up an appointment with the chiropractor sometime. :(

But yaaay for being back home.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

mmm ravioli

ooo it's raining outside. i've always liked the sound of rain and thunder

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It is haha.

aw man I am regretting putting that picture of a red velvet cake because it is at the top of the screen and ahh now i want cake ;;

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
24.while sharing cool pics i find myself have to say...it happens once in a Blue moon

Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

You know, the number twenty-six reminds me of this:

tumblr_mqgkuduuWF1sa1o6mo1_500.gif

Like, show me this gif, and the number is burned in my mind.

Oh and cake is excellent; I recommend trying it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ahhh yes that gif ♥ if I had my external next to me I could bring out other symphonia gifs for the hell of it but alas

You say that like I've never had cake before. :b

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Elfen Lied is pretty nostalgic, one of the first manga I read. Shame that in retrospect the opening is the best thing about the series.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Elfen Lied is another series I have heard about but never bothered to read/watch.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
33.Yeah i read some chapters then there was a site talking about the episodes..the anime i watched some videos but didn't watched it really

though,i think it's manga is better than the anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back