• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
This game looks very good! The story is good but the maps are a bit empty.

I can't wait for a demo! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I forgot all about the Lance overworlds, I'm going to create the before you can get screenies :(

Sorry guys.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Guess what?!?! I just finished the Lance sprite! Which means you'll get to see loads of much better screenies soon, when I complete the overworlds! It's my first custom trainer sprite, so you mightn't think it's that good.

lancemn2.png

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Nice trainer Houndoomed. Are there any more screenshots for us.

exteradude

Very nice game you have here. The lance sprite is also very great! I hope it works out for ya. :P

~Exteradude~

exteradude

I agree, but it might be that Hound is very busy with the game itself, and maybe he's lacking updates because he's working on a new one.

That, or he's just working on sprites. LOL, just my opinion.

Hound, keep at it!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Quite right, exteradude, I have been busy with sprites and other things. And yes, in fact I do have screenshots for you (I'm sure) eager people!

screen1tn0.png

Lance talking to a local young girl.

screen2mq8.png

Reading the sign outside Prof. Maple's lab.

screen3sk3.png

So this is your house...

screen4oo8.png

Is this TV always off? In your house.

screen5go7.png

Better not go into the tall grass.... entering Route 251.

This was just for tasters. In the next batch, you'll be seeing Route 251, the lab, the battle system and more!

exteradude

WAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I was right!!!

Í love those screenshots... they're very good, and I hope this game does well!

I'm glad I was right, I feel important :P

Can't wait for more screenies!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Well, we have one gym but that's later on in the game, as it's the final gym. I should be starting the first one soon.

Also, I should have a major update in the storyline and the complete list of towns/cities names soon!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Great looking screens.
Is that screenshot with lance talking to a local girl like a cutscene? It's cool.
Looking forward to the next batch of screenshots.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Great looking screens.
Is that screenshot with lance talking to a local girl like a cutscene? It's cool.
Looking forward to the next batch of screenshots.

Cheers! That's a lot coming from you.

That screenshot isn't a cutscene. There'll be plenty of those in the game though, I haven't gotten around to make some yet.

I think the Lance Overworld is a little too small.

I made it the exact same size as the other overworlds. Are you sure it looks small? Maybe it's just the dark colours or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back