• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonastik

Strange Quark
Years
I'm about to enter Victory Road with my buddy Slasher. I've gained a new respect for Kabutops. He's pretty awesome.

Team Phon:
Spr_3f_141.png

Slasher lvl 76
No Item
Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Dig, Surf

Slaves:
Ch'Ding: Cut, Fly
Meowth: Cut, Flash
Gyarados: Surf, Rock Smash, Strength

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
And just beat Blue version with a Kangaskhan! I'm about to do a Gold runthrough but idk what pokemon I should choose. I plan on beating red with this also.

Here are the finals with kangaskhan!

qZTyP.png

yXH7w.png

4VdTP.png

only use 1 full restore and then an elixer throughout the elite four and the champion. easy mode.

Years
I'm going to do the challenge with Pokemon Crystal. I'll use Cyndaquil on my quest.
I'll try to post a progress after playing every time. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
Am I allowed to Video it? :D

I'm gonna do a Pokemon LG Run with Snorlax Lvl 1. Just so you know, I'm only gonna hack in the Snorlax, nothing else. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
super easy so far, no grinding required. just beat the first e4!

u1hW3.png

moves:
-strength
-ice punch
-shadow ball
-thunderpunch

didn't even have to use a potion nor any ethers

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Update for USC #4.

Update #2 on Crystal.

I'm done with Johto, time for the Kanto half.

More screenshots for you guys.

Screens:
Spoiler:

I'm currently saved at home.

Team Voldy:
Spr_2c_206.gif

Nagini the Dunsparce, ♀ - L68 @ Pink Bow
Moves: Return, Rollout, Thunder, Dig

Slaves:
Spr_2c_163.gif

Hoothoot - Flash, Fly
Spr_2c_060.gif

Poliwag - Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall
Spr_2c_027.gif

Sandshrew - Cut, Rock Smash, Strength

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
Going to take a break with my Granbull Gold solo. I've never played Gen 4 so I downloaded a DS Emulator and did a random number generator and got
No. 160 which according to http://www.serebii.net/platinum/sinnohdex.shtml is Gallade.

So I just hacked in a Ralts (lvl 1) so I will have to train it to level 6 so it can learn confusion. Then I will get started!

Years
Crystal LOG:

I've gotten a call from Prof. Elm, he wanted to see me right away. When I got there, Elm told me about another rarity from mr. Pokemon and gave me a Cyndaquil. I called him Willow, he's the definition of cute ^^. Okay, I've set out on my journey to mr. Pokemon to discover what the rarity was. On the way, I trained Willow to lv. 9. When I got there, I discovered that the rarity was an egg. I took the egg back, battled a red head without a brain (I won, yay!) and went back to Elm. Once there, I discovered that a Totodile was stolen! The same totodile that the red head had. I gave the officer that was there the name of the red head: Douche (I couldn't think of a better name, I'm so stupid) and went away to challenge all the gyms in Johto!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Update for USC #4.

Final Update (#3) on Crystal.

Before going to Kanto, I taught Nagini Flamethrower, then got on the SS Aqua.
Beat all the Kanto gym leaders, got Nagini to L95, then beat Red.

Screens:
Kanto:
Spoiler:

Pokemon Trainer Red:
ultsolo4red.png

Here's a video of the fight, as well as the play-by-play.
Spoiler:

Team Voldy (Final):
Spr_2c_206.gif

Nagini the Dunsparce, ♀ - L96 @ Leftovers
Moves: Return, Rollout, Thunder, Flamethrower
Final Stats: 383/209/228/211/211/174

Slaves:
Spr_2c_163.gif

Hoothoot - Flash, Fly
Spr_2c_060.gif

Poliwag - Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall
Spr_2c_027.gif

Sandshrew - Cut, Rock Smash, Strength

Years
I've now set out on my journey to find all pokemon in the world. Willow is now lv. 10 and getting quite energetic. She knows Leer, Tackle and Smokescreen. I've battled two youngsters that thought really high of themselves. I beat them both ^^

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
Just finished with my granbull. beat red @level 81 if it matters. These have become kind of annoying now, don't know if I will finish my gallade run

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2014
Im gonna give it a go with a ultimate solo with Absol. Ill do FireRed, HeartGold, Emerald and Diamond (ill do White if i have to)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Update for USC #4.

Started Emerald.

Name: Voldy
Starter: Treeko
  • After I got Treeko, I hacked in a Dunsparce egg, with Bite as an egg move. Named her Nagini as usual.
  • Beat May, then made my way through Petalburg City and Forest.
  • Took on Roxanne, who fell to Bite. Lots of flinching too, thanks to Serene Grace.
  • After saving Peeko, beating May, and delivering Steven's letter, Brawly was up.
  • This was so tough, since Machop kept using Bulk Up instead of attacking (for Rage to gain power), Meditite only used Focus Punch, and Makuhita does a lot of damage with Vital Throw. I probably should have skipped this fight until later. Finally I was able to break through with Rage after many many tries.
  • Landed in Slateport and went north, where I beat May again.
  • Saved in Mauville City.
Screens:
Spoiler:

Team Voldy:
Spr_3e_206.gif

Nagini the Naughty Dunsparce, ♀ - L29 @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Bite, Rage, Rock Tomb, Glare

HM Slaves:
Spr_3e_252.gif

Treeko - Cut, Flash
Spr_3e_263.gif