• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What is your prefered combination of four moves learnable by Riolu or Lucario?

Well, my Black Lucario knows Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, Close combat and Dragon Pulse.

What level is your Lucario/Riolu and what game?

Level 100 Lucario on my team in all my games that it can be in. Lvl 49 Riolu in my PC box on Pokemon Black.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club rainerman3! Nice reason for joining. :D

I'll try to update the sprites list later because some of the pictures are broken.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
Activeness:I'll try to go on every day
Pokemon partner:lucario
Why:BECAUSE LUCARIO IS AWESOME!!!
Password:wave-guiding riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club lucario_is_awesome!

I don't have any information about the status of my laptop yet, but hopefully i'll get it this week. I hate using my terrible desktop computer.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Activeness: I'm online just about everyday
Pokemon Partner: Lucario
Why: My Lucario is one of my best friends and has yet to let me down
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Your application has been accepted, welcome to the club Nineray!

EDIT: My laptop is finally fixed! I'll try to update everything in the next few days, and if not, everything will be updated by next week.

I also added a "Google Document" for our club's story, which can be read by anyone. It has the entire story so far for easier access, that way members don't have to browse through the pages to read the entire story.

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Welcome new people! Did anything changed in the club?
What is your prefered combination of four moves learnable by Riolu or Lucario?
Aura Sphere

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
For Riolu is probably
Counter
Force Palm
Quick Attack
And Endure

Lucarios is
Flash Canon
Extream Speed
Aura Sphere
Close Combat

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
at last someone posted :P :P
New Topic :
Was Lucario/Riolu what you expected it to be in the games?

I will answer it later

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
For the most part yes. I find Lucario to be very useful in lots of battles, and I tend to see him used in several teams my friends have.

@Taposa
No, there has been no significant changes. The only latest change was the google document I added that has the entire club's story compiled, so that anyone can view it without browsing through the many pages of this thread. I still have to design a new banner because our current one is very old.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
before diamond and pearl came out everywhere i thought it was a legendary It's powerful but its steel type moves aren't as good as say Aggron because of the loss of iron tail as a tm. Riolu was perfect

droomph

weeb
Years
Activeness: If my attention span permits.
Pokemon Partner: Lucario, why not. If you allow it, PMD sprite please! Otherwise go ahead and give me the default.
Why: I've always loved Lucario almost as much as Grovyle, so I've decided to drop by :3
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu (d'eh kinda lame thqh)

How was Rukario

Fine, tbh. I make my team generally on looks, so having him (her, actually) was amazing.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club droomph!

I can't find a Lucario PMD sprite that is by itself, so i'll update your sprite later to be a PMD one.

I'll post the next part of the club story sometime this week (unless someone else wants to contribute first), and just a little heads up for everyone, i'm going to be busy this year, so if I become inactive at times it's because of heavy school work and other things.

Also, if anyone spots something wrong with the club's story on the google document, let me know so I can fix it. I haven't read it lately, but if there is anything vandalized, please let me know.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
No, it's much worse tbh. xD I don't like using Lucario at all, but I do love Lucario. It's not a Pokémon I want to use, but it's a Pokémon that I love for the feel and mystery it has to it. It's presented as such a noble and powerful Pokémon, capable of doing incredible things, so this is why I love it. Riolu on the other hand I've never actually used so I can't really answer for it, but I know it looks absolutely adorable following you in HG n.n

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Welcome to the club droomph!
I can't find a Lucario PMD sprite that is by itself, so i'll update your sprite later to be a PMD one.

448.png

Here you go. :)
Last time I used Lucario was in DPPt because I had no idea that you could find one in Challenger's Cave. xD But I remember that it pretty much swept through the battle tower alongside my Empoleon and Sceptile. Ah, good times. I will definetly be catching one in BW2, since it is actually available in the game :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I decided to add on to the club's story, so here is the next part:

Recap

We decided to walk across the bridge, and as we were halfway there, the bridge started to sway, and then the ropes behind us started to detach.

We both turned around and saw the bridge starting to fall.

"Don't just stand there, run!" Grovyle shouted as we ran towards the other side. I was behind Grovyle, and it was a small bridge, so it was difficult to get ahead of him.

Then suddenly, one of the wooden planks broke and I lost my balance, falling and hanging on to one of the broken ropes. Grovyle made it safely to the other side, but he turned around and saw me hanging on the rope.

He ran towards the bridge and tried to pull the rope in, but another earthquake kicked in, and the cliffside holding the other side of the bridge crumbled, and I fell into the valley below.

I could faintly hear Grovyle's voice as I was falling, saying, "I'll try to look for you and the others, don't die on me now!"

As I crashed through a few trees sticking out of the mountain, I eventually hit the water. My head ached, and I started to lose focus...

I tried to swim up, but the impact made me lose my strength, and it felt like something was pulling me under... I couldn't fight it.

Then, silence was the only thing that filled my mind.

----------
I found myself surrounded in a vast white room. It felt so... empty. I looked around to see if anyone was there, and to my surprise, I saw a figure in the distance.

"Hello? Who's there?" I shouted, cautiously approaching the distorted figure.

As I drew closer, the figure started shining brilliantly, and I had to shut my eyes to prevent myself from being blinded by light.

I started to open my eyes a little, and the figure became more clear to me as the light faded.

"Mew? Is that you?" I was surprised to see Mew, but as I took a step closer, Mew fell to the ground and shattered into many small glass pieces.

"W... What's going on?"

I tried to back away, but I felt something behind me, and as I turned around, a Rayquaza, which had an evil aura surrounding it attacked me. As I fled, stairs started to appear in front of me, along with a bridge leading to an island of some sort. I ran as fast as I could, trying to prevent myself from being killed, and as I crossed the bridge and approached the island, I once again saw Mew in front of me, who turned around and disappeared, along with the solid land below me. I then ended up falling in a violent river that I could not swim against, nor save myself due to the lack of land, branches, or anything else that could save me at that very moment. Then, I could hear a loud sound of a waterfall in front of me, and before I knew it, I flew off the river, straight down the waterfall into the lake below. I felt that same familiar feeling as before... I kept trying to swim upwards, but I couldn't. It's almost as if something was holding me back, or chaining me to the depths of the lake. I turned around to see what was restraining me, but nothing was there, and as I tried swimming upwards, I only sank deeper...

"Silly. You're drowning, don't you know that?" I heard Mew's voice again, and before I could respond, I abruptly woke up from my strange dream on the side of the river, cold and bruised from the fall.

I glanced at my surroundings to see a waterfall behind me and a lake with aquatic Pokemon dwelling in it. I could hear the natural Pokemon wildlife around me, and as I looked upwards, I could see the mountains and the destroyed bridge overhead. That's when I remembered what previously happened, I fell from the bridge and somehow ended up on the side of the river. I don't recall ever swimming back up when I hit the water... That's right! I lost consciousness when I did, and at that same moment, that strange dream started... But what does it mean? I can't be thinking about that now, I have to find everyone!

I tried walking, but my legs felt numb, and I was tired. I wanted to rest, but I knew my main priority was to regroup with the others. I slowly walked towards a path that led back up to the mountains, and as I did, I saw Grovyle on the side of the road. I quickly ran up to him, despite my legs being so numb, and I realized that he was badly injured.

"Grovyle! Wake up! What's wrong? What happened to you?"

Grovyle opened his eyes and slowly stood up, but from his injuries, it was obvious that he would not be able to move for a while.

"I... was ambushed."

"By who? Did you find Takashi and Drake?"

"I found them, they are in the cave on the other side of the river. I tried following them, but a group of Pokemon attacked me. Before I tried to fight back, but there was too many of them, and I was knocked out in the end."

"At least you're not dead."

"The same goes for you, falling off a bridge like that and into a small lake..."

"Just stay here and rest for now, i'll go find them."

"No, I can't stay here. I must go with you. Their lives might be in danger, and just because i'm like this, it doesn't mean I can't fight. It's just a little scratch..."

Grovyle regained his balance and took out a small spray from a pouch he carried around. He then sprayed his wounds and placed the bottle back in his bag.

"What was that?"

"It's called a potion. It can heal your wounds, and can save your life if you are ever in danger. It's the only one I have."

"Will you be able to move?"

"Yes, but it takes a few minutes for me to recover my strength."

"In that case we can wait a few minutes. Anyways, what happened after I fell?"

"After you fell, I tried finding a route to get down the mountain to try and find you, and I eventually saw Takashi and Drake in the distance, who I followed down the mountain path. They were far ahead of me, even as I was running, but before I could catch up to them in the cave, I was attacked. I think it might be a trap, so we should be cautious."

"I suppose so..."

"By the way, what about you? You seemed to have a tough time too surviving a fall like that..."

"I really don't know. The moment I hit the water I blanked out and had this strange dream... It's really hard to explain, so don't bother asking me about it."

"I'll just save that for later then when we aren't in a place like this."

"Yeah, that's a better idea."

Grovyle seemed better now, and I started to feel my legs again. So we ran across the river towards the entrance of the cave.

"Remember, be cautious. We don't know what's in there, and we have to make sure Takashi and Drake are safe."

We entered the cave, being as alert as possible, searching for anything suspicious and looking for our lost partners.

-----

I'll try to update the main post by next week, and I will include new sprites, a new banner, and update the club's story on google documents.

Thanks for the sprite Cosmotone8! ;)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Much more than I expected.

Both Riolu and Lucario are really strong. When I was training my Riolu in my Diamond version, I was surprised at how strong he was, as he could take down Pokemon ten levels higher than itself at one point, and he learned some powerful moves early on. I can tell that Lucario is going to have a good set of moves when I raise him up. I love the movements and cries for both Riolu and Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back