• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Journeys through Novia [M]

Years
Yeah, good idea. I'll VM the both of them.

I'm also fixing the OP in the IC thread to match the OOC. I sometimes fall a bit behind on fixing the information in IC threads. But I guess that's to be expected when I'm GMing three active RPs, watching as one dies and working on a fifth. Oh well. Just remember to check the OOC for information not the IC because it is this thread that is guaranteed to be current.

Edit: i'm slightly less worried now because I can see Doronjo is actually on this page. Still have to sort out what's going on with Lacoste though.

Last edited:

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Hey guys. I managed to set everything back in order again, so I have finally been able to return to the forum. I have no idea where you guys are at anymore, but I'll try and read through the IC thread and get the ball rollin' again shortly. Thanks, especially to gimmepie, for being patient with me in my absence.

Years
It's not a problem EG, we are all looking forward to RPing with you some more. :D

If it is any help the time frame is actually in a bit of disarray at the moment. Scyke, Chili and I (and probably you) are actually a day ahead of Red's character (although Chili is a chapter behind us). Blaziken, Doronjo and Lacoste are yet to even post at all but will probably be in the same IC day as us. Chapter wise this is where everyone is.

Chapter 1
Doronjo - yet to start

Chapter 2
ChiliDawgs
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers - Currently concluding chapter one.

Chapter 3
Scyke
Me
EG
Lacoste - yet to begin.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
gimmepie I am sorry ;; I think I have to resign from this since until I get settled into modding and get my forum rolling good, my focus kind of lies there. You are still an amazing game master so you know this is only because of lack of time. I just hate leaving a RP without justifying myself :D

Years
It is sad to see such a good RPer go. Hopefully we'll have you back in the not-too-distant future.

Alternatively I could put you down as on hiatus as I did with EG if you'd prefer that.

Years
Okay role call (lol), what's going on guys?

Nobody has posted since my last post (I'm waiting on you for that interaction Scyke) but Chili and EG, you guys could post again too.

As for Blaziken, Lacoste and Doronjo - where are you guys? You have joined the RP days and days ago and are still yet to make a single post. What's going on? If you guys don't post soon I'll have no choice but to remove you to make room for prospective RPers that may want your starter and I would really like to not have to boot most of the RPers from Novia again.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
May I reserve Oddish?

Name: Saiyuu Mori

Appearance:
2dqkoo.jpg

Saiyuu is 5'11, and often wears no shoes or socks. Her hat is actually tilted, covering her right eye.

Personality: Saiyuu is rash and bold. Saiyuu is kind, and often forgets to take care of herself when helping others. She can get a bit clumsy when distracted and often freaks out at trivial things. She can be hard worker one minute, and turn to a lazy person the next.
Saiyuu is a rash person who is often in battles she doesn't intend. She will often blindly challenge people for no reason at all, and laughs at her failures. She fails like a pro but improves her failures with learning experience. Her common phrase, "Who's next?!" Often get's her pokemon even powerful than before.

History: Saiyuu is Deep decedent of the Magmoria tribe, and though she has lots of energy, she often wastes it on arguements and such. Saiyuu lived with her dad after her mom died of an illness. Saiyuu often talks about how greate her dad was as a father. Saiyuu has an older brother who moved away when her mother died, seeing as he never liked their dad.
Saiyuu was so happy when she received the letter from Professor Palm about her pokemon she nearly died. Saiyuu constantly e-mails her dad updates about her life. She trains constantly with Ore and is aiming to be the best.
Saiyuu's family moved multiple times while she was young, so she dislikes change. Her and her were constantly building new relationships and losing them later due to living issues. Saiyuu likes to look at the sky, as a reminder of her mom. Her mom taught her about the solar system and the stars.

Starter: Oddish- Ore.
Ore is Saiyuu's starter and is very kind. Though he has a habit of running of he obeys Sayuu and is very well mannered. He has a sweet spot for the poffins Saiyuu carries around.

Other Info:

Last edited:
Years
Reserved :)

Looking forward to having you in Novia.

Edit: I have decided I'm going to revert back to the original ruling on capturing wild pokemon. You may capture the available wild pokemon at will and choose it's its moves but please finish your posts with your catch either failing or succeeding so I can decide whether you have earned a hidden ability or other reward for your post. Other than everything else will remain the same.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Reserved :)

Looking forward to having you in Novia.

Edit: I have decided I'm going to revert back to the original ruling on capturing wild pokemon. You may capture the available wild pokemon at will and choose it's its moves but please finish your posts with your catch either failing or succeeding so I can decide whether you have earned a hidden ability or other reward for your post. Other than everything else will remain the same.

Whoops XD i guess i messed up a little on my last post :p

Years
@Dark - Add a written description to compliment the pic and you'llbe pretty much good to go. Where do you want to start?

@Chili Don't worry about it.

Years
Well you can either be in Dew Town (Chapter two) with Chili or you can be in the Forest with the rest of us.

I recommend you do a quick skim reading so you can get your bearings in the RP :)

@Blaziken, Lacoste and Doronjo - This is going to have to be the last warning. I'll give you guys a week and if you haven't posted I'll remove you and you'll have to sing-up again if you want to participate.

Years
What ever works. By aproximately the time you are beginning chapter two Chili will be starting Chapter three and the rest of us chapter four.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
May I reserve Riolu seeing as it doesn't say Riolu is taken? I realize that my character will be a few days behind. If I can't then you can just ignore this post.

Last edited:
Years
Consider Riolu reserved :)

Your character will only be a long way behind if you begin in chapter one. In Chapter two you will two days behind the majority. In Chapter three you will be one day behind the majority (Chapter three must take 2 days). I have startled allowing newcomers to choose where to begin the RP.

Back