• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official English RPG Maker XP released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Orre
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
I apologize if this was already mentioned before, but I did a bit of searching here and didn't come across this. I've already informed another board and felt that everyone here should be informed as well.
Enterbrain has finally released RPG Maker XP here in the US.

For those of you that are interested:

The official English page for RPG Maker XP can be found here:
http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool/RPG_XP/eng/

And where you can buy/download the trial:
http://www.download.com/RPG-Maker-XP/3000-7537_4-10437118.html?tag=lst-0-1

This is a rare occasion indeed, and their expectations for how many will sell are rather low. Show your support and prove them wrong, they may never do this again.

Years
This thread should be stickied.

Hopefully we can get rid of people asking for places to download the japanese version and the crack now.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
i dont think it needs to be stickyed cause i thought they said in the rules no posting were to download RPG Maker XP Cause u have to pay to get it

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
this is the official rpgmakerxp
the other one is hacked...
although, it's $60,- if you want to use it.
i just copied the rpgxp > system > data,
to my other rpgmaker xp :P (dubealex edit)
then it's the same ^^

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Is there a crack to update the trial to a full version?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I've decided to close this thread. However, I'll copy the link into the Game Dev FAQ, rules, and notice thread.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Orre
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
Dudedude said:
Is there a crack to update the trial to a full version?
How can you ask something like that? That's not only illegal, but if everyone started doing that what are the chances we'll get treated to future releases from Enterbrain? If you want to do that, fine, but you should have kept it to yourself. The only thing you're doing now is inspiring others to do the same. Way to go.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
isnt this exactly the same as the other one? I saw the picks and dont see much of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back