• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Risk: Pokémon Edition

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
He try me, we'll battle once the next hour is in (or at 6 Central time)my friend code is in my profile

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Me Grandma just came and i gotta spend more time with her, i admit it but i hope it's OK

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
No, 'its going to be 8 here, don't you know the timezone? oh wait, i made a typo

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Even though i lost, But a true TM admin would have Fire/ground pokemon, i saw you having

Shiny Luxio, Raichu, Shiny Sceptile, celebi, and rotom, do you think an admin would not have Pokemon of their own respctive teams? action will decide who's team is more eligable for admin of respective team.

Mine:(for team aqua)

Kyogre
Salamence
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Blastoise
Tentacruel

Shadow's:(for Magma)

Sceptile
Celebii
Raichu
Luxio
Rotom
(may be Groudon but i didn't see it)

Who's is eligable for their team? action?

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
You guys havent even taken into consideration the other people who might become admins like myself. I dont care about the job really so you guys can have a blast.... I just would like to suggest that you dont let it get out of hand.

Years
Even though i lost, But a true TM admin would have Fire/ground pokemon, i saw you having

Shiny Luxio, Raichu, Shiny Sceptile, celebi, and rotom, do you think an admin would not have Pokemon of their own respctive teams? action will decide who's team is more eligable for admin of respective team.

Mine:(for team aqua)

Kyogre
Salamence
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Blastoise
Tentacruel

Shadow's:(for Magma)

Sceptile
Celebii
Raichu
Luxio
Rotom
(may be Groudon but i didn't see it)

Who's is eligable for their team? action?
at least i can cover up my team's weaknesses. all you've got is water and dragon/flying.

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Well, not really, but I mean, we do only have three members, and assuming each one votes for themself, how do we decide who gets elected?

Haha, Didn't I just say the thread was gonna be in complete Caos when the time for Leader elections were going to take place? xD

I'd apply, but I don't know what I'd have to do in order to get it, I mean, when did Shadowdragon154 Become the one who decide on each persons position? I mean dude, weren't you proven to be using hacked pokemon anyways? This makes no sense to me...

Years
Haha, Didn't I just say the thread was gonna be in complete Caos when the time for Leader elections were going to take place? xD

I'd apply, but I don't know what I'd have to do in order to get it, I mean, when did Shadowdragon154 Become the one who decide on each persons position? I mean dude, weren't you proven to be using hacked pokemon anyways? This makes no sense to me...
i completely agree with the chaos thing but i never said and it was never proven that i use hacked pokemon.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Instead of arguing who the admin is going to be why not focus that energy in getting more members for Team Magma. At this rate it wouldnt really matter who is the admin because Team Magma would be creamed by Aqua who has more members.

Shadow no offense but they have a video of you battling on Youtube where I think your Minun survives an attack it shouldnt.

Years
Instead of arguing who the admin is going to be why not focus that energy in getting more members for Team Magma. At this rate it wouldnt really matter who is the admin because Team Magma would be creamed by Aqua who has more members.

Shadow no offense but they have a video of you battling on Youtube where I think your Minun survives an attack it shouldnt.
yea let's stop thinking of Admins for a while and worry about the thread. i put the link in my sig to advertise. and the Plusle is from pokemon colosseum and any pokemon can withstand a super effective attack if it is trained right. and Cema can't prove i used hacked pokemon just by battling. he's also the only person that's ever beaten me. how could I have hacked pokemon if he pwned me 5 to 1?

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Maybe you use a different team, Your trainer card half matches your pokemon against me, but since i revealed my team, you got prepared and changed your pokemon to have a complete advantage against me. Also your FC did match your trainer card so that's your original team no? and how i specificly trained my pokemon, you have chance of having at least 1 hacked. and you have no proof to backup your claim that you don't have hackeds do you?

Years
Maybe you use a different team, Your trainer card half matches your pokemon against me, but since i revealed my team, you got prepared and changed your pokemon to have a complete advantage against me. Also your FC did match your trainer card so that's your original team no? and how i specificly trained my pokemon, you have chance of having at least 1 hacked. and you have no proof to backup your claim that you don't have hackeds do you?
it is my real team except absol even though he has thunderbolt and if you want proof that i dont have hacked pokemon here's my win:loss record on pokecommunity: 9:1 that 1 loss was Cema he pwned my pokemon 5:0

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I just remembered, your sceptile, it was in a dusk ball. Your sceptile CANNOT be in a dusk ball because it is a 3rd gen pokemon! and a dusk ball CANNOT have been used on the starter of breeded one.. unless you say you caught the sceptile / prevos as shiny and caught it in a dusk ball, you cannot proof your sceptile was hacked and had the original ball replaced with a dusk ball unless you trade with someone trustworthy. you got lawyer burned

^VAdvancedK9V^

Years
I just remembered, your sceptile, it was in a dusk ball. Your sceptile CANNOT be in a dusk ball because it is a 3rd gen pokemon! and a dusk ball CANNOT have been used on the starter of breeded one.. unless you say you caught the sceptile / prevos as shiny and caught it in a dusk ball, you cannot proof your sceptile was hacked and had the original ball replaced with a dusk ball unless you trade with someone trustworthy. you got lawyer burned

^VAdvancedK9V^
if it's THAT important to you ill change my team and battle again. and win again.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Not neccesary. we MAY meet again during the game. but now i have to complete my Hamtaro game, I'v made my point and you are using hackeds unless you proof you are not, by trading. I'm off the discussion and shall wait till the teams are full or you are discovered using hackeds, whichevere comes first.

Lawyer Break

^VAdvancedK9V^

Action

Rhapsody in Blue
Years
Look, after browsing a bit, it appears I need to clarify a few things.

First: Admins are elected by popular vote. An admin's team can be whatever he/she chooses, so long as their respective mascot is on their team. Honestly, having the Magma Admin's team consist of solely dark/ground/fire pokemon is a idiotic move and you will get steamrolled by anyone with a decent water pokemon. Balance is key.

And another note. Hacked pokemon are forbidden. People will not be given the benefit of the doubt unless the accusation is hard to prove. But someone being caught with a Sceptile in a duskball will be kicked out immediately for two reasons; first for hacking, and second for being a complete and utter idiot. I will investigate accusations dealing with damage calculations.

We still need more people, especially for team magma. Be sure to spread this around your buddies on the battling board.

Back