• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello, can I get the level up and the #1 fan emblem, for the #1 fan, it can be seen in the "Show Your Collection" thread, for the level up, I think I know lots about pokemon now than when I first started out.
Sorry, but those emblems cannot be requested. :(

Years
I don't know if someone has addressed this but doesn't the I asked to be a mod emblem gives the message that people can ask for modship.If they don't get to become a mod they will atleast get an emblem. Won't this increase the amount of people asking to become mod?
I might be wrong and probably am in this view of mine.But nevertheless I am mentioning it!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Alrighty, so I found a cheeky little paradox here:

Can I request the NONONO emblem please? ;D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
{XD}

No, but the very nature of the emblem means that asking for it means we should give it to you anyway lol

So I'ma go give it to you now cuz why not

Thank you, I will accept it graciously!

But now you've given it to me that means I can ask for it; thus meaning I should no longer get it, no? And then the cycle repeats from the beginning :P

Years
Thank you, I will accept it graciously!

But now you've given it to me that means I can ask for it; thus meaning I should no longer get it, no? And then the cycle repeats from the beginning :P

I'd have probably just given you a random emblem, personally. A cheeky response for a cheeky question to underscore the fun intended behind the emblem system. :P

Well, one that's not an ego emblem and that has no real conditions like participating in an event or winning something or doing something for a section, etc.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I don't know if someone has addressed this but doesn't the I asked to be a mod emblem gives the message that people can ask for modship.If they don't get to become a mod they will atleast get an emblem. Won't this increase the amount of people asking to become mod?
I might be wrong and probably am in this view of mine.But nevertheless I am mentioning it!

I suppose it could, although asking to become a mod will never actually get you modded other than in very special circumstances. We don't really have much of a problem with too many people asking for modship though - and when they do ask, it's not really an inconvenience (since their request most likely won't need to be discussed).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 20, 2018
May I have iStalker (I love watching the Who's Online list and looking at people's conversations), Knight of Hyrule (I am obsessed with Ocarina of Time), Nonono, and Level Up? Thanks!

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
It's been three years since I created this account, so may I request the PC Veteran emblem? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back