• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evolution: Re-Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Ol' RM is back and better than ever (actually probably not...but I got the old part right. XD)

Pokemon Evolution: Re-Loaded

Before I let you into what exactly makes this "Re-Loaded", you must understand the history of this RP, because you can't know what is new and improved, if you don't know what it was before hand. Thus I bring you *cue dramatic announcer voice* "The History of Pokemon Evolution"!!!!!

History:

In all three rps, (yes, count 'em. Not one, not two, but yes, I said, three!) you were a character who could take on the power and characteristics of a Pokemon, though you could only mutate halfway, so that you were half-human half-Pokemon. You were placed in a modern day world, trying to do the best you could to be "normal". All of these humans were labeled as "mutants" by the outside world and forced to enroll in the Academy, which helped train these humans to control their powers and help them fit into society.

The gist is: think X-men Evolution, but instead of mutants you have pokemorph like character.

Now you may say, "RM, it all sounds good and all...but why is this called Pokemon Evolution: Re-Loaded? What makes it "Re-loaded?" You ask very good questions, did anyone tell you this? Well here's the answer to this one!

RE-LOADED

The problem with these rps (after going back and evaluating the plot), I found that there really was no plot, no goal for which they were to strive. There wasn't even any explanation as to how they got their powers in the first place. Well, now there is:

An organization known only as "Enigma" started preforming experiments on Pokemon and humans. This experiment introduced pokemon genes into a human specimen. After many years of underground research, Enigma came up with a way to genetically alter the human DNA, creating a new race. The project was called "Project Clone". In order to have the highest rate of success, the organization took babies from an orphanage. They would then re-insert these babies back into society.

Now these "experiments" are teenagers, living in the world of Pokemon. They have been rejected by the very culture that they were born into, and labeled as "freaks". In response to these accusations a group of compassionate citizens founded a University, where these humans could feel comfortable and cared for. This university also helped each of it's members control their powers and also helped them cope with the world.

Now you take on the role of one of these humans altered by the evil experiments of Enigma. Your path is yours alone. You can try to find out why this organization wanted to experiment on you and what they are trying to do, you can try to live your life as normal as possible, or you can even go out of your way to demonstrate to those who are "normal" exactly how abnormal you are.

Things to Remember:

1. You live in the world of Pokemon. So you will not only have trouble with coping in the human world but also among Pokemon should you choose to try to interact with them.

2. Instead of just being able to half-transform, you will be given the ability to transform completely into the Pokemon of your choice.

3. You can only transform into one Pokemon, so choose carefully, and from that Pokemon you can only have the powers of that Pokemon.

4. You cannot transform into a Legendary Pokemon, other than that, you can choose from the whole wide world of diverse Pokemon, so be creative!!!

5. I reserve the right to modify and add anything to this list, so be aware of what is to be done at all times!

Yay! Now that you know a little more about what is to be expected, you are probably saying, "I want to sign up! Sign me up! How do I sign up!? Where is the sign-up forms!?" Hold your horses there, my friend. Your wish is my command!

Name:This here is your name. Please don't forget it.
Nickname: This is your alias, what you go by at the University and what the others will refer to you as.
Pokemon: The Pokemon you want to be as well as the powers that you will have. (Please just have two or three)
Description: Tell me what your character looks like. (Please note that there has to be one feature or marking that makes him easy prey for harassment by those who are normal)
Half Description: What your character looks like when he or he is half-Pokemon, half-Human (Where you become a "freak" to others, like the tail of a Pokemon, or feet, or whatever you would like.
Pokemon Description: What your character looks like when he or she is a Pokemon (yes, keep in mind that your character is an outcast among Pokemon as well, so please be sure to list a distinguishing marking or feature when you are a Pokemon)
Personality:

Ok, it's getting to be a pain for me to describe what I'm looking for. To be honest, I don't go through and knit pick through every single sign-up. But there are things that I look for. If you disagree with the way I do things, feel free to PM me. Well here it is, I'm making it's own little section so what does that mean? You READ it! Good, we have an understanding! :)

List of Things I Look for

1. There has to look like you've put time into it. Meaning that there are large paragraphs instead of a sentence or two.

2. I am looking for a good paragraph for the physical description and personality. If you don't do that, then it forces me to read it to see why you aren't putting more time into it. Look at mine and the others that have been accepted for what I deem as "appropriate paragraph length"

3. The half stage must have at least three sentences or more, it has to be pretty impressive for me to take anything less than that. The pokemon stage you can get away with just telling me what is different.

4. After I go through and size up the length your sign-up, I then look at the power to make sure it's not duplicated from anyone else and that you have a different pokemon than everyone else.

5. Next I look for what makes your human different. If it seems to much I make note of it. If it seems not enough I make note of that as well, and inform the individual.

6. After that I look at the half stage and the pokemon stage to see what your character looks like when he mutates, and then what makes him different from other pokemon in his pokemon form.

That's it. 6 things that you have to make sure you do in order to be accepted. I really can't make it any easier for you guys. So please read this.

Here is mine:

Name: Andrew McGracin

Nickname: Rai

Pokemon: Raichu. Andrew can manipulate and generate electricity. He also inherited the speed and agility of his Pokemon counterpart.

Description: Andrew is a medium height for his age, though slightly shorter than average. He is slender, and naturally quick without his abilities. He is a rather pale young man, though he tries desperately to get a tan (it only works partially most of the time). He has short blond hair that is normally neatly combed and generally washed well. He is a neat fellow, and when I say neat, I mean clean. He has hazel eyes (green and gray), and takes great pride at how piercing they can be. His distinguishing mark is the rosy tint he has to his cheeks, though subtle, it can still be noticed when standing close to him, these are his hidden sacks of electricity.

As for clothes, he wears a simple light green t-shirt most of the time which is accompanied by a pair of blue jeans. His favorite article of clothing, however, is his running shoes, though they are old hand-me-downs, Andrew thinks highly of them. He can also be seen wearing a gray tee with a blue button-down shirt over it.

Half Description: When Andrew transforms his ears grow into those of a Raichu, which he finds least attractive, and rather bothersome, though they are pretty good at hearing. The rosy tint to his cheeks become more full and prominent, which signifies that they are ready to be used and ready to store any electricity that he may need. His combed here spikes up, which does nothing but show the electricity running through his veins and the static that is gathering on the top of his head. He also grows the tail of a Raichu, which he finds probably the coolest part of his abilities, he likes to tell people that this is where he gets his power to manipulate free flowing electricity.

Pokemon Description: Andrew appears to be a normal Raichu but when anyone, be it human or Pokemon, looks at his feet, he very clearly has five toes on each foot. He also has very human eyes, which makes him an odd sight to see only if you're a Pokemon, humans don't normally see the eye differences.

Personality: Andrew has a quick wit, and over-reactive brain, caused by the excessive about of electricity running through him. Because of all this, it normally makes him rash and quick to respond to stimulants. He has quick reaction times, and often responds before anyone can finish an explanation. He is generally fun-loving, and carefree. Andrew likes to think of himself as mature and grown up, he especially thinks he's a know it all, which gets on everyone's nerves rather quickly. Despite all these flaws, he is very by the book, and loyal to the University. He has deep concerns and questions about how he got his powers and what he has them, so he often goes out of his way to try and figure it out. He's a strict rule follower despite being reckless, but often finds loopholes within the rules to carry out his pranks, which hints at him being every so slightly manipulative.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Name: Tyler (Ty) Kraft
Nickname: Blitz

Pokemon: Charizard. Tyler can create flames at a whim, considering the proper environmental conditions are available. He also has the slightly above average strength of a Charizard and the obvious flight from the wings

Description: Tyler is a gentle looking boy with an average height of 5'7. He is very thin and weighs about 130 pounds. Tyler has brown shaggy hair which slightly covers his soft narrow blue eyes. He has deeply tanned skin and wears tightly fitting clothes. He has deep blue jeans that fringe at the bottom and cover a pair of brown boots. He wears a slim fitting black t-shirt with an ironic flame symbol on the center of it and a slim bomber jacket over it which he leaves unbuttoned. Tyler's defining feature is the fact that he actually he has very long fangs that tend to protrude from his upper lips when he's not careful. He always keeps them hidden whenever possible but can accidentally pop out when he starts laughing. Most kids at school are afraid of him, dubbing him "Vampire Kid"

Half Description: Tyler's half form, as opposed to the minor transformation of his teeth in normal form, is undeniably obvious. Tyler sprouts massive wings from his back and grows a long tail from behind him which always sports the typical Charizard tail flame. Tyler actually has small slits cut into his clothes to allow transformation without too much difficulty.

Pokemon Description: In his full Charizard form, Tyler has very obvious differences from a typical Charizard. Although the main features are the same, the coloration of his human skin does not change. Instead of the Red or Black color on a normal Charizard, Tyler has the same brown skin tone that he has as a human. Also, a human wouldn't notice, but Tyler's Charizard form actually does still has 5 fingers. A normal human would even notice this after watching him closely. Humans think of him as just a rare Pokemon when they see him in full form, but the fingers are a source of mockery and disgrace among the other Charizard.

Personality: Tyler is quite confident in his abilities as a Charizard and is slowly learning to embrace what he is. That being said, Tyler hasn't fully accepted the fact that he's different from every one else. He is always trying to date normal girls and hide his hands from them but something always happens to reveal his identity. Tyler usually attempts to be quite the ladies man through chivalrous acts and courtship. He's a very kind and generous person and rarely loses his cool. Very much different from the usual 'hot head' persona (pun intended). Although Tyler doesn't lose his cool, he is not opposed to fighting. He will always take a stand for his friends and fellow altered friends regardless of the danger to himself. As a side note, his wings are his most prized feature about him. He's always grooming them and making sure they're in prime flight form.

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Name:Daniel Raiyen

Nickname: Marina

Pokemon: Gyarados. Her lungs had been specially designed to take oxygen from both air and water, granting her the ability to breathe and talk underwater. She has unimaginable strength for her size, but it can betray her as it cannot be fully controlled. She had accidentally crushed the bones in the hands she shook, she might try to move heavy objects but found herself using human strength because she was unable to unleash the sea monster strength at the moment.

Description: Daniel is average height for a fifteen year old girl, but weighs more than twice as much. Her well developed muscles are the main reason for the abnormal weight. Her short black hair barely touches her shoulders. Daniel has purple eyes, a result of adding Gyarados red eye genes to her original blue eye genes. There are white fins lining the sides of her legs, from the knees right down to the ankles. To conceal the fins, Daniel wears trousers most of the time. Usually, she wears a blue T-shirt, green sneakers and cargo trousers. Daniel doesn't bother looking good as she thinks it's pretty pointless.

Half Description: Three dark blue horns poke out of her head. The rage of Gyarados becomes prominent in her eyes when they turn red. Daniel's limbs becomes blue with yellow spots. White fins appear at the sides of her forearms. It's not clear why she could not move at all in this form.

Pokemon Description: Her tail splits into two at the end. True Gyarados treat long whiskers as a sign of power. Daniel has no whiskers and she is only 5 meters long. That is about 10/13 of average length for Gyarados, or, her 17 feet compared to the average 21 feet. Therefore, she is considered rather weak by other Gyarados.

Personality: She tries to be laid back and relaxed, but the outrageous albeit natural amount of adrenaline her body produces prevents her from feeling peaceful most of the time. Daniel has worries about her genetic structure. She thought she must be treated as a joke by the scientists when her DNA was altered. She's given a boy's name: Daniel and Raiyen (which sounds like Ryan), and paired with Gyarados DNA, not Milotic, not Bellossom, not Blissey. Highly curious, Daniel looks at everything as if it's the last thing she sees, examining every little detail closely. She is one of those people who cannot sleep properly if one of their questions are left unanswered. She is hyperactive as well, it's torture for her to sit still.

Like Gyarados, she has a dynamic personality. Daniel can be highly competitive if she wants to. She hates losing, but hates cheating even more. More often than not, Daniel leaps before she looks. Daniel does not like to be forced, and prefers to follow her own pace and style. She truly appreciates herself as the only thing she doesn't like is her unpredictable power. And for the same reason, she avoids physical contact with anyone as much as possible. Daniel lets everyone else perceive her as they like. She can be lazy, smart, nice, mean, stupid, crazy, and she doesn't care.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
:x I'm doing this right before school...would it be possible to stop here and reserve? I'll finish in three hours.

Name: Ashleigh Deveaux
Nickname: Cyclo [as in Cyclomancy. xD]
Pokemon:
dpffa282.png
Gardevoir. Ashleigh has the power to read minds and, thus, sense feelings. However, since it's a newly acquired power, she doesn't have much control over it, and can hear multiple voices in her head at one time. As a result, she often suffers from severe headaches that cause her to stay in bed. Ashleigh also can mildly heal wounds, though she doesn't yet have the skill to fully heal someone who's been injured, unless they only have a few scrapes. She has the ability to temporarily erect a barrier as well.

Description: Ashleigh
Ashleigh Deveaux is a beautiful girl, to say the least. Medium length blonde hair adorns her head, spilling down over her shoulders. It is extremely shiny and soft. Her pale skin sharply contrasts with her lovely pink lips. She wears a white tank top with spaghetti strap sleeves, showing off her white shoulders. She wears a camouflage mini skirt that reaches just barely to mid-thigh. Under that is a pair of black leggings, over top of which, she wears sand colored Ugg boots. She's small, weighing approximately 90 pounds. At only 5'1", Ashleigh looks extremely delicate. She would be your typical, beautiful girl if not for one thing: her eyes. Ashleigh has deep, crimson eyes, accompanied by severe markings on either side, almost appearing to be thunderbolts. The marks are dark, though she can cover them up with makeup and claim them to be scars. Often no one notices, but when they do, they begin to shy away from her.

Half Description: When Ashleigh is only half Pokemon, she is easily in her most frightening state. Her legs become enveloped in a flowing white cloth. This gives her the appearance that she is levitating. To top it all off, a giant red spike is jammed through her ribcage, just short of actually knocking any ribs out. Though her upper body hasn't changed at all, people become terrified, claiming she is possessed by a ghost.

Pokemon Description: Ashleigh doesn't differ much from your average Gardevoir. She does have one major difference, that being that the short, green hair that Gardevoir normally possess has stayed Ashleigh's natural platinum blonde color. Other than that, she appears to be a normal Gardevoir. Despite that, even the Pokemon don't accept her, since her hair isn't a shade of green or blue.

Personality: Ashleigh is a kind-hearted individual. She cares deeply for those around her, and she has a great sympathy for the people who have had any form of hardship in her life. Ashleigh used to be quite popular. She was on the cheerleading squad, and everything seemed to be going as she wanted it. However, she soon entrusted her then-best-friend with her darkest secret--she could become Gardevoir. Her friend freaked, and soon the rumor spread like wildfire. Ashleigh was cast as a freak. Even though she was mistreated horribly, she still cares for those who hurt her. She seems to lack the capacity to hate. Because of the way she was treated, she can be very shy, and doesn't feel she can completely trust anybody ever again.

Fin.

I kind of wrapped history into personality as well. Ordinarily I would have only given her two powers, but since she has no way to fight, I gave her the barrier as well. That way she can help in battle.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I will reserve spots for you guys. Though let it be known (and I should have posted this on the intro) that even when the rp starts people can feel free to join, because it is completely acceptable that new "students" in the university will appear. So please don't feel the need to have to reserve a spot, because there really isn't a due day.

That having been said the rp will begin most likely at the end of this week, conveniently (hopefully conveniently at least) on a saturday. But it may start earlier or later at my discretion.

Kat and Ev you both are accepted. :)

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I just thought of something--should there be a rule that says only one person per Pokemon?

It'd be boring to have half the RPers being Lucario morphs. xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i edited my appearance a little bit, i didn't like the 3 fingers at all. But uhhmmm Raichu can you make an OOC thread for this? :D that'd be wondrous

Minos Yewman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
Name: Matt Arcon
Nickname: Malon
Pokemon: Metagross, along with the physical stregth and a small amount of psychic power.
Description: Malon is slightly taller than average for his age. He has short untidy brown hair. He wears casual clothes: a green T-shirt, blue jeans and a pair of rather worn white trainers. Even when human he has the red eyes of Metagross.
Half Description: Malon keeps his general body structure but his skin takes on the texture of Metagross.
Pokemon Description: As a pokemon, Malon has the rather obvious fault of still possesing a small patch of hair on his head.
Personality: Malon enjoyes the company of neither people nor pokemon. He prefers to be alone to perfect his skills. He accepts that he is what he is and simply wishes to get the best he can out of it.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Name:Dana Dragona

Nickname: Draga

Pokemon: Dragonite. She has the ability to fly through the air along with the power to release energy beams and shields. Both of her energy powers are still unstable but she is slowly gaining control of both. She mostly ends up erecting the barrier when she is in danger. Along with slowly learning how to fly while conquering her slight fear of heights in secret away from the eyes of curious people.

Description: Dana is a fairly average looking girl. She has red hair that reaches her waist that is usually worn loose to cover her ears and bright green eyes. Her skin is slightly tanned but not enough to really stand out. The tan mostly comes as a result of healed sunburns since she is pretty sensitive to the sun. She stands about 5'10 and weighs about 180. She normally prefers to wear a white t-shirt with a picture of a blue dragon on it along with a pair of blue jeans with white running shoes. She would look like most people if it weren't for a few things. Her nails are constantly pointed to the point where they can easily scratch people and no amount of filing can get them unpointed. If the fingernails are clipped they return to their normal form by the next morning at the latest. Also her ears are sharply pointed to the point where it is noticeable unless her hair is uncovering it up as it usually it is which is the reason why she always wears her hair loose (think of a typical elve ear). The nails and ears usually cause her to be teased alot and causes other to shun her which makes her extremely cautious of appearance and contact with other humans.

Half Description: The most notable thing of her half-way form is the fact that she gains a pair of wings, compared to other wings they are small yet large enough to easily be noticed. The wings are powerful enough to allow her to fly through the air for a good distance. Also her skin becomes a yellowish color and gains a small horn around the same color in the middle of her forehead along with a pair of anteanneas.

Pokemon Description: While her skin color is the same yellow color of most Dragonites as are the antennaes and the horn, similarities end after that. Her wings are a red color that matches her hair color as a human where a Dragonite's wings are normally a greenish blue. Also her eyes are a bright green. Her belly is also the same color as her wings.

Personality: When she was young she told a really close friend of hers about her secret. Said friend freaked and told alot of people about it before overall abandoning her. This traumatized her for life transforming a once outgoing friendly little girl into the girl she is today. She is now extremely shy and is reluctant to let others get close to her. The few that do manage do get close to her find a friend in her for life. She also has a major lack of confidence problem. She is an extremely intelligent girl but due to her lack of confidence in herself rarely answers questions prefering to simply perform through her work. Despite her shyness she is a kind girl who does like to help others when she is having her more brave moments. On a strange note she tends to make a sound similar to a squeak when she is startled or scared by someone.

Note: No I didn't get the idea from the Gardevoir application for her personality it just turned out similar.

Last edited:

Charley Silent

The Best Dark Trainer Ever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
This rp looks great!

Name:Ippiki Ookami

Nickname:Wolf

Pokemon:
376.png
Absol
Ippiki has the speed and stealth of his Pokemon but he also inherits his quiet nature so not many people talk to him as much. As for physical features, Ippiki has the blade that comes from Absol's head and sometimes it pokes people in the head. He has Absol's black dot on his forehead and a black curved tail like Absol's.

Description: http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/i/2007/213/3/b/Absol_and_Mightyena_by_DarkEchoes.png
My character is the boy on the left. The form shown is his half description. Ippiki has black hair as shown in the picture and blue eyes, which turn red like Absol's when he gets mad. In his human form, Ippiki usually sports a black hoodie with a wolf head near his shoulder, vibrant blue jeans that have near his knees and stylish vintage crawlers in brown. On his face, Ippiki has a nose with a little bump on it's left side, lips that are sometimes suffering from chapped lips and unfortunately has Absol's black dot on his forehead. Normally, he can hide it through his black hair but in certain instances he can't hide it and it comes out.
Half Description: As shown in the picture, Ippiki has Absol's blade coming out of his head, but his black dot is covered by his black hair. He has Absol's white mane coming from his neck and sonce he doesn't want to look abnormal, wears a white suit over his clothes. On his hands and feet, there are black spikes as if they were Absol's feet and Ippiki still has Absol's tail on his back.

Pokemon Description: As an Absol, Ippiki dosen't have that much differences, but the ones that he does have are BIG. Unlike his other forms, Ippiki dosen't have Absol's black dot on his head and his blade is shorter than other Absol's blades from their head. Also, he has 5 spiked toes instead of the regular 3 that other Absol's have.

Personality: Since he inherits Absol's quiet nature, Ippiki dosen't talk much to others. Because of this, he's not friends with many people in the university and does many things in his spare time. During important times, he can focus on the main concepts and get things done. Though some people may not like it, Ippiki is a follower of the rules by most of the details. But if they have flaws that don't go with him, then he won't follow. And at certain times, if he sees that other mutants such as himself are being picked on, then he does his best to protect them. He does NOT like to see other mutants get bullied. Finally, Ippiki has problems with other mutants being close to him, which is why not many mutants approach him. If he lets anyone in close to him, then that proves that they've earned his trust.

Last edited:

Kaishin

WaterMage
Years
Name: John Mandrake

Nickname: None

Pokemon: Vaporeon. John can control water. He has the speed and agility of a Vaporeon, but only when he is in the water.

Description: John is 5'4" and is 132 pounds with a normal build. He has long blue hair that goes to his eyes which usually hangs in his face, dark sapphire eyes, and normal Caucasian skin.When his whole body touches water he gets webbed hands and feet which makes him an easy target, because even though he changes when he touches water, he can't stay away from it. Even though he has this dilemma, he joined the swim team and takes 1st place every time. Some judges are still debating if he can stay on the team because of his "changes".

John's clothes normally consist of a ruined blue shirt, tattered dark blue Carpenter pants, and sometimes he wears a torn blue bandanna to keep his hair out of his face. His shoes could pass as rags themselves and they too, are blue

Half Description:
When John transforms, he can control water and even water molecules in the air (He is trying to find a way to control the water in human blood). His skin turns blue and he grows scales all over his body. He also gets gills on his neck and fins on his arms, head, and legs. He also gets small fanged teeth in place of his canines, and grows a long blue fined tail. Down his spine is a small blue fin (like on a normal Vaporeon). His 5 senses are slightly amplified and his eyes turn completely blue when he is trying to control any form of water.

Pokemon Description:
John is a normal Vaporeon in every possible way except that he has two fins on the middle of his head, instead of one, and his scales are very dark blue, so Pokémon think he's strange and ugly.

Personality:
John never had any friends expert for teachers (who still are on edge when they talk to him), so he never experiences any type of bond with any person, boy or girl. He also is very intelligent, and likes to think about things before doing them. He spends tons of time in the library and reads books, and they replace his need for any friends. He keeps to himself almost all of the time due to the mocking of the normals. John is careful, and is very precocious. He hates people that judge others without knowing them, which is what happened to him. He likes to think of himself as a mature young "mutant" adult, but other people say otherwise, just because he flips out because he can't handle the mocking. John desperately wanted parents, but as always no one will except him in their life, so he steals just to eat, or to obtain items. Most times he has to eat trash, and get his clothes out of the city dumpsters. He sleeps wherever he can, but he usually finds a nice quiet alley next to the dumpsters of the restaurants where he scavenges for his food.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
*le sigh* Ok. Before I can take either of your post, I need several things done to them.

Silent, I'll start with you since you were the first one. I'll just make a list:

1. I don't like pictures, sorry I'm completely old school traditional, and pictures in a sign up for is considered blasphemy. However, I'll let it slide and pretend to ignore it seeing as how you followed up with what i deem adequate detail for the rest of the description.
2. For the pokemon description, the whole idea was to make the deformity almost unnoticeable to the human eye, but make it stick out in the pokemon realm, so that the pokemon reject him. So maybe give him back his absol feet and hands. The rest is fine with me.
3. For the human deformity, I only wanted one mark or something distinguishable. Something subtle but appears out of place. So could you just choose one of them for your character? Preferably the black dot on the forehead, but this is your sign-up sheet.

Now Kaishin:

1. More detail on your personality. I'm a little bit more lenient on physical descriptions. Just give more detail to his personality is all I ask.
2. Well it wasn't all I asked but as far as commenting on personality is what i meant. Add more detail to your half description.
3. I'm still deciding on whether I like the length and depth of your physical description for the human side. Since I feel like I'm being too anal, how about this. You fix up the half stage, and the personality and I'll accept it.

K? Good! :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Name:Vonndorff Blitzkrieg Sykorscki
Nickname: Vonn
Pokemon: Milotic. He can suppress anger on humans. He swims gracefully underwater and emits an eerie glow.
Description: Wears the usual Lab coat, with black undercoat and tie. He usually wears balck slocks and black leather shoes. Wears his hair in a funky fashion with blue bangs(untypical for a scientist). Vonn stands 5.4 feet and weighs about 45 kilos. Often looks serious because of his outlook. He always carries a red backpack with lots of pockets for latter use and also a large black attache case that's presumely his telescope. He wears a black army watch in his left arm. He never wears any other accessories because he said it will look ridiculous on him. He has an unusual optical aid on his left eye(which looks like a cyborg eye). He also has a pair of Milotic antennae on each of his eye, which he finds annoying and troublesome. This was the result of a freak experiment when he was a child.

Half Description: When he transforms, his whole body become rubbery and colored peach. He developed a beautiful tail and a face like that of Milotic. He retains his limbs except the hands became fins, the remains of the fingers are below it. He retains his optical aid and has longer side fins. He develops dorsal fins and gills. And surprisingly, he emits an eerie glow at night. His clothes will just dissapear when he transorms and reappears when he change back.
Pokemon Description: He looks like any other Milotics except for his O. A and a skyblue colored eye. He has 8 tailfins instead of 4.
Personality:Vonn is a timid person. In fact he rarely interacts with all sorts of people. He's intelligent and quickly decides what decision he makes. He is also adventurous and likes to go to wild places like Mt. Coronet and the like. He is curious about oddities and usually investigate and experiment them. He is very coldhearted in arguing. Although he's like this, he is quiet humble and never gloats like most people do. He thinks nothing but himself his pokemon, and his studies.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Name: Ace Affinity
Nickname: Ace
Pokemon: Scyther, Speed, Agility, and stamina are the main parts of Ace. Although he can not hit hard, his speed makes up for it. Ace's father always said that alot of smaller hits are better than one big hit.
Description: Ace, He wears the color green alot. He usually wears a Camoflauge Army Uniform, without the cap or badges. His shoes are gray and red. His hair is spiked and is jet black. He is really tan and is 5'8" tall. His eye color is yellow and often changes to red during battles. He has an unsual scar on his left palm left there from when he was little and attacked by a flock of birds. Ace is mostly noticed by how his eyes are larger than the average human eye.
Half Description: His right arm becomes a scythe and he grows wings strong enough to ride on the wings. His Legs both change into a pair of legs that Scyther normally has.
Pokemon Description: He is a Scyther that has failed to evolve during evolution. He has slightly red-tinted exoskeleton, often shunned by both society of Scyther and Scizor. Other than the color of his exoskeleton, he is smaller, has smaller wings, and larger scythes.
Personality: Ace isn't much of a social type. Although he becomes really social when he is the leader of a group. He loves to fight, abused as a child by older children when they found out he was a "Freak", he often fights to be noticed and for people to think of the positives of his gift instead of the negatives. As a child, he was attacked by a flock of raging Fearow almost killing him, just as he was about to die by a shiny fearow, his father stepped in and sacrificed his life for Ace. As Ace saw this happen before him each time he is about to make a major descision, he often wonders if he will ever sacrifice his life for another person he respected.

Woot! finally got that done.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
It's late, I don't even know why I'm even up. I should be in bed because I have a morning class tomorrow. Well anyway, neither of you, with your forms the way they are, will be accepted. I have added another section to the first post. Read it carefully and then resubmit your form if you'd like.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
My sign up = done

Anything unacceptable, tell me. I'll fix it as well as I can.

Charley Silent

The Best Dark Trainer Ever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
I've edited my post the way you wanted it. If there's anyhting else, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back