• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
hey hackmew, i was using XSE, i changed an existing script, and tried compiling with the batch compiler, (if that is what you use?) and got aan error:
Spoiler:

any idea what happened?

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Have you made sure you're fully up to date with the latest XSE? At the top of that log, it says v 0.9.0. (Is that the beta?)

Re-download the one from HackMew's post a couple of pages back, and use the live update function to update. Try again, and see if the same error occurs.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
hey hackmew, i was using XSE, i changed an existing script, and tried compiling with the batch compiler, (if that is what you use?) and got aan error:
Spoiler:

any idea what happened?

Maybe this is your problem...
Code:
applymovement APPLY0xFF 0x814D793

It should be:
Code:
applymovement 0xFF 0x814D793

or

Code:
#include std.rbh
applymovement MOVE_PLAYER 0x814D793

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
...how do i find the Emerald palletes on APE?
I have recently downloaed this and there is only the R/S ones and FRLG ones.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
Hey, I just downloaded XSE, but when I try to open it, it says
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The instruction at "0x00184dd4" referenced memory at "0x00184dd4". The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I do to make it work? all the files are in the same folder. Do I need something else I did not see?

Sorry if this was asked before.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Hey, I just downloaded XSE, but when I try to open it, it says
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The instruction at "0x00184dd4" referenced memory at "0x00184dd4". The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I do to make it work? all the files are in the same folder. Do I need something else I did not see?

Sorry if this was asked before.
That's not XSE at all, it is your Windows. I say you click Ok, next time.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
if anyone could make this script for ruby, it would be nice. (XSE)

when you walk to a certain spot, (its a move camera script)
for the screen 2 move up 8 steps, then Proffessor Birch says:
somebody please help me! (text script)
then the script makes you walk up 3 steps, and choose a pokemon out of
birches bag, and then makes you battle a level 2 umbreon thats holding nothing,
then after the battle,prof birch comes to you and says: wow, youre an expert battler, thanx for saving me from that ENTEI. come with me to my lab. then you warp to the lab

(i dont think the script that happens right after it is connected to it, but if it is, plz add the rest of the extensions to the script. plz and thnx. i know it is a big script, but if u did that i would include u in my hack. maybe as a character or in the credits. idk. but thanx. if anybodys interested, i am making a hack called pokemon Majestic Dawn, & Pokemon Decrypt Dusk. im gonna post a thread about it soon, i just want to be further in it at the time. ALL D&P Pokemon are included and already inserted. thnx to anybody who helps with the script. and could you guy plz test it first, cuz i only know basic scripting. thnx.

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
That's not XSE at all, it is your Windows. I say you click Ok, next time.
No, it's an XSE problem. If it wasn't VB6, it would have worked.
Moving swiftly on, the only way for him to fix this (and still a slim chance with such a high-level library) is to get OllyDBG and use it to analyse the code which produces the error.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
ok i personally think that having a music editor would be great so you could edit the music in r/s/fr/lg but also your tools are great thnx

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
ok i personally think that having a music editor would be great so you could edit the music in r/s/fr/lg but also your tools are great thnx

there is one, its called sappy
look in the tutorial section, theres like 2-3 threads about it. Happy Hacking!

someone plz make my script 2 replys above.

Years
thx for the tools

nice tools HackMew. especially XSE, 'cause now i can open scripts in leaf green. also easy to change between pokescript and XSE.
Thanks again!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 13, 2013
unLZ isnt compatible with my hack... it works fine with the regular fire red

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
Hello,HackMew.
I've added a Chinese res file for RHEA and I rewrite sth in your RHEA source code.
I think I'll make more translation for the Chinese ROM-Hacker.

I hope you'll add more language into your programme!

(Sorry for my worse English ^ ^)

This is the edited version.

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2022
im haveing trouble makeing a wild battle script can someone give me a working example

Game Creator

Work in progress
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2009
These tools are great for alot of things, but I still have no clue how to change the pokemon that trainers/leaders have. I can do everything else to them but change them. Is that covered in any of the tools provided by HackMew because if it is I just, missed it...

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2008
Help!!!

Where do you download the XSE?

i cannot find it anywhere on the first post, so i am assuming it does not work or something...

so if someone could please tell me where to find this XSE that would be very helpful

thank you.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Where do you download the XSE?

i cannot find it anywhere on the first post, so i am assuming it does not work or something...

so if someone could please tell me where to find this XSE that would be very helpful

thank you.

It is post #333 i think.
I'm pretty sure Hackmew will get to putting it on the first post when he can.

Back