• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic--Ruins of the Elements (Rated PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Silentsnow kicked at the dirt waiting patiently outside Starfall Mooncatcher's house, not wanting to intrude on the pegasus. The filly looked down at her feathered hooves as she waited for Blaze to come out, not wanting to be there so much... This place reminded her of something but she just couldn't remember, it was like someone had taken an eraser and just gone over her book of life and rubbed it out.

"B-blaze, c-can you p-please hurry..?" The pegasus looked in through the door not seeing the blue pegasus.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Starfall heard a voice from outside and shifted her head an saw a white pegasus. As they made eye-contact, Starfall frowned. Either this was another regular pony, or that unicorn and brought company.

The blue pegasus walked up to the newcomer slowly, never losing sight of her. When she was close enough, Starfall said "Who are you two? I thought that unicorn was trouble when I first saw her walk in."

Years
Silentsnow looked at the ground her ears down, mumbling out some words before contemplating a properly audible response.

"W-we need to know a-about the e-elements of harmony.. W-we must s-save the princess before N-nightmare Moon i-is released f-from t-the M-m-moon.." The pegasus looked up slightly to Starfall Mooncatcher. "C-could you please help us.. All of E-equestria will be in mortal danger if we don't stop her!"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Starfall stared at the pegasus. Nightmare Moon was coming, she knew that. The question was WHY these ponies thought they could use one of the elements. Starfall then went over to her bookshelf as Blaze watched everything. The red unicorn sighed, this was getting to be harder every minute.

Starfall got up on a stool and rumaged through her books. Soon, she found the one she was looking for. "Elements of Harmony, A Refrence Guide." She read softly. This had all the scoop on the elements. This was also in the Ponyville library, but she was lucky enough to get her own copy. As Starfall walked back over to the two newcomers, she said softly "This book may help you."

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Pony Name-Sleepywhooves536
Gender-Male
Type of Pony-Pegasus
Apperance -
images

Personality-easy to confuse
History-Small male filly and one day a pony called doctor whooves came to our class and demanded me to get in something called a tardis so now im an adventurer
Important Details- Intelligent
Representive Element-Courage

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey there, I'm afraid this thread, and this roleplay are old and dead now. So I'm just going to close this up. Be sure to check the dates before posting, this one goes back to 2011!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back