• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i can't log out?

Pikastorm

Is it Friday yet?
Years
All you have to do is clear your cookies manually. This works best if you are not on PC while doing this. If you use Internet Explorer, go into tools, then Internet options (Bottom of the menu). Then go down to Temporary Internet Files (About the middle of the window) and click the Delete Cookies button. It may also help if you delete the Temporary Internet Files. Just keep the offline content or you'll lose all the sites in the address bar drop down menu. Restart after doing this. If you do not use IE, then I cannot help you as I am not experienced in other browsers. I hope this helps. Now if you'll excuse me... I have to go get "Obsession" (.Hack//SIGN's opening theme) out of my head.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Steve changed the cookie settings to try and work out the stupid problem that's happening, and it appears to no longer let people log-out.

Funny.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
It's PC stuff. The cookies stats were changed, and I believe most of us having old cookies from before the changing.

Back