• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

So yeah I'm useless. I'm pretty sure, in fact I'm 99% sure I'll fail this unit, which just annoys me more, making me wonder whether I'm good or not. I'm trying and there's literally nothing I can do unless I can get the file here. It'll already take over 10 hours to do the whole thing anyways, and with everything due so soon, ugh. I need to start on the other assignment but I'm honestly not in the mood now. I want to be able to say that it's all on my mind but no, I can't, and I don't know why either. That isn't the only thing, there's something else that's been on my mind lately and I really don't like myself for it. I just want it to go away, I want it all to go away. I'm not sure how I'll go in the future, I'm sure I could do much better if I did more, but meh, even when I do my best I still suck, so why try is basically my mindset. I know that's bad and all, but hey that's how I'm seeing my life turn out lately. Then there's driving... it makes me feel useless that I can't remember simple things and because of that I'm probably never going to be able to take the test. I don't know if it'd all be better if you were here, but it would be something at least. On the other hand, there's one other way to make me feel better currently but I feel worse for knowing that. I don't want that, I just want you and everyone like, all the time. But no, I feel like I'm alone right now sorta, and that with this I'm only going to do what I'm meant to do not what I want to do. I want to shape what I think my life will be like, but idk, I guess I can defy that occasionally but... maybe that's what destiny really was. I'm sorry I'm not better, even though you probably wouldn't know half of the worst parts I just want to escape and I'm going to make it worse for me. I want to be who I was growing up. I don't know where I went wrong.

Dear Anonymous,

I find that sad and I won't mention it but I really agree, I just idk I'd rather not go through any of this and just... don't know. I could live without, can't live with it, and so on. My fault in the first place for caring. I should've grown up a long time ago, but I'll be like this forever, no matter how old I am. That's the sad part, for me at least. I know how you feel, completely. Which probably makes it not so great.

Dear Anonymous,

Please.

Dear Anonymous,

I want to care what I want to care about.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

I'm sorry. I don't know you anymore. You're definitely not the same person you were when we were kids. I saw some of this the last time I saw you about a decade ago, but never did I think you'd eventually sink this low. You're doing stuff that's going to ruin your life, and I don't want to be associated with a sex offender and a fugitive of all things. So, don't even try to consider me family anymore. You're heading down the road to ruin, a road for which there is no return. Stop your foolishness now or you really will be gone.

Dear Anon,

You know one of the quickest ways to abruptly end an 11-year relationship? Start "rewarding" my loyalty with a $5 monthly fee. Sorry, but there are others who do the same thing for free, so you brought this separation upon yourself. Farewell.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon,

i'm wide awake and i want nothing more than to talk to you but i feel like that more than just tonight it's kind of a common thing with me really but i'm sure you could tell. i wish my mind was loud cause i'm tired of you not being able to hear me.

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I think what you did with the server is amazing! I love the new buildings and all the additives, as well as the plans you have for its future. I only wish more people would be interested in visiting, but I'm sure that'll come along. All the hard work you and the others have done surely do deserve to be recognised.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I really wish I didn't care about you. Without you at all? I would definitely be less annoyed now, because I'm annoyed at myself, and just... everything. But for you, I do however wish you could live your own life and not someone else's life, it would make it better for you. But no of course I can't say that, no never. I just want to just not think about this anymore. But now, I'm going to be thinking for the rest of the day, meh. It's driving me crazy on top of everything else, lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I just wish things were easier and more clear cut, but between you and me, I know that will never happen. I just need to learn to enjoy being your friend and not let anything else get in the way, but it's difficult. You know, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm right here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what to do with you anymore. I feel like I'm losing you. Part of me says I should let you go and move on with what I have now, but on another part I want you to stay. Guess I am kinda neutral with what I feel about you right now. Whether you do decide to leave me or stay, no matter how much we talked, I'll be fine.

I felt like I'm the only friend for you. I'm sorry I was never there for you this past week. I wish I could tell you right now...but you're drunk right now so you'll probably forget. I love you and I miss you. I'm terribly sorry for my constant ignoring and my constant outings. It just....life got me so busy and stuff. I want to have the same interests like before. Where we couldn't stop talking about the same thing every day. :(

I... don't know what to do now. I feel like crying when writing this. But a friend of mine told me to be strong and understand that whatever happens, I should be okay with it. I'm going to give myself a few days. Come to me if you do indeed need me. I promise I won't ignore you this time.

~~~~~~~~

Dear Anonymous,

your're funny. you're cute, you're just purely amazing. I got to know you better. I'm happy we're friends, and we may be best friends later on. ;3 I'm glad to have known you. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon,

tell me how you feel about me, all the good and bad. anything you wanna say, say it. make me smile, or frown if you see it fit. just make me understand me from your perspective.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

You know what you should do? Get away from me. I never want to see you again.

DA,

Please don't say sorry. It's fine. We've forgiven you.

DA,

Oh, come on! Do you want to lose everybody?

DA,

I'd tell you how I felt if a; I wasn't so worried she likes you, and b; if he would just back off and let things run their course.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon

i can't invest any emotion in this. apparently you can't either. i'm sorry for wasting our time. idk why i am. but so are you.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dear Anon,

I have moved on. I think its about time you did aswell.

Dear Anon,

Sorry I am dating your ex. It just happened but it was 3 years ago. Please get over it.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
dear anon,

hes one guy out of the full spectrum of men you'll have romantic feelings towards in your lifetime

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

I cried over you last night. Never thought it would come down to this, and I'm missing you already.. but I'm not letting you back in.

If I'm as emotionless/dull as you think I am, you shouldn't even look here or bother to think about me ever again. Really, I think this might be hurting me more than you... which sounds crazy but I'm already becoming a huge wreck in rl. I can't get you off my mind and all the things you said about me, and about all the fun times we've had that are stopping with this. I can't get work done, I got sick last night and couldn't fall asleep for 2/3 hours in bed... I'm a tough girl. But I feel pain, and I don't see why you think I don't. I honestly don't know what to do besides shut you out of my life. You obviously hate me.

I never tried to lie to you about anything... but I guess this is my punishment for not loving you as much as you loved me.

And I'll make sure not to forget about you.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Extra kudos if you read the quote in the OP with the voice of Anonymous in their videos XDDD

Dear Anonymous,

I'd like to start off by saying I'm sorry, even though many of you believe I did nothing wrong. I received many warnings of the dangers of the place it all happened in, none of which I heeded until now. In that place, I may not have the visible mark of a criminal, but I do outside your eyesights. Some of you say I was the right one in the feud with a tone of rage, while others don't bat an eye towards any of it. In laymen's terms, I broke no law and was punished unjustly — That you and I are in agreeance on. Sadly, all of us merely realizing the broken bureaucracy at work there is insufficient in avoiding it or fixing the damage it has dealt. The reason I am apologizing is because I could have saved all of you the pain and trouble by not becoming part of that establishment that I once dearly called home. I'm sorry, for setting all of this in motion with my naiveness of coming there after so many glaring warnings to get out. I hope that you can forgive me, and that the few of you who have an interest in sustaining friendship with me to please not leave.​

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm probably worrying for nothing but I really hope you make a full recovery and keep as much hair as possible because you have beautiful hair and I know you like your hair so it'd be a shame to see it gone. You've so brave <3

Dear Anonymous,

omg omg omg omg omg

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Dear Anonymous

Dude, you have changed. You most definitely aren't the person I met all those months ago. I have no idea what has gotten into you, but you've grown selfish and now possess all kinds of qualities one would associate with an a******. Sorry, we'll still remain friends, but I doubt we'll talk that much.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Hate to break it to you, but what you're being told is not special and you're going to regret believing it within two weeks or something LOL.

DA,

I was almost going to consider giving you a second chance, but then you proved to still be a stupid *****. Twice. I find it extremely disturbing that you fail to see anything wrong with what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back