• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
So, I've finally come back to LPing, and now I'm here to stay. This LP is of Morrowind, and will involve doing pretty much everything other than the main plot of the game. It could easily last a few hundred parts or more, so go grab some snacks, and get comfortable. :P

Generally speaking, it's more targeted toward people who are already familiar with the game, since most LPs of the game already out there are from people who are playing the game blind.

Part 1:

Spoiler:

Part 2:
Spoiler:

Part 3:
Spoiler:

Part 4:
Spoiler:

Part 5:
Spoiler:

Part 6:
Spoiler:

Part 7:
Spoiler:

Part 8:
Spoiler:

Part 9:
Spoiler:

Part 10:
Spoiler:

Part 11:
Spoiler:

Part 12:
Spoiler:

Part 13:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
\o/

MORROWINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Epic choice! Shall be watching! :3​
Yay, glad someone is. I have 300 views on PC, and 30 on youtube... which means that no one is actually giving it a shot, once they get into the thread. =/

Anyway, here's part three:

Part 3:
Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Btw... I am allowed to make a separate post for each new video, right? It doesn't specifically say with videos in the rules.

Part 4:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Btw... I am allowed to make a separate post for each new video, right? It doesn't specifically say with videos in the rules.

Part 4:

Spoiler:

It should be fine, so long as you don't just post them minutes after each other - that would just be a blatant attempt to increase post count.

And I just watched the first two videos, good times - I did not know Morrowind had multiple choices in the ranged department. I was never able to get very far in the game because I really just found the aesthetics of Morrowind very dreary and not that fun to roam, plus the fog is annoying as hell.

Also, Caius rhymes with Guy-us, but with a hard C.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
K. I only upload once a day, so hopefully that's fine.

Part 5:
Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Here's part six. I'm also gonna start uploading galaxy 2 pretty soon.

Part 6:

Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Guess I forgot to post the last part here... whoops.

Part 7:
Spoiler:

Part 8:
Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Not gonna bother posting them here as often since no one's commenting anyway.

Part 10:

Spoiler:

Part 11:
Spoiler:

Part 12:
Spoiler:

Part 13:
Spoiler:

Years
Nooooooooooo! Keep posting! D:

This board just doesn't seem to hold activity which is annoying. I just don't know why! :(

Also, using a pick axe as a weapon is clearly just leet! XD The idea of impaling someone with that is just winning!​

Back