• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Blazing Inferno (*Fire-Type Fan Club!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I would pretty much like to see a Part Grass/Fire Type for once. It would make up for all of Fire-Type's weaknesses, and they could combine a good attacker with a good defender. That would make it a worthwhile starter despite evolving into one of the other Types of starter Pokemon that you could pick. Plus it's only weaknesses would be Flying, Ground (But the Grass-Type combo makes it render Ground pretty much useless) and Poison, which most aren't commonly used in Pokemon Battles anyway, except for the popular Crobat (Still, ONE of the new Starter's Defenses must be good, in fact it will be best to have a great Defense). Plus, since it is a Fire-Type, it's not impossible for it to learn Dragon-Type moves, which completely removes the Dragon-Type problem. Plus, many Grass-Types can learn Rock and Ground Type moves, which is super effective against all of it's weaknesses (Not counting Ground, as that would already be sorted with Grass-Type moves).

What I said above may make a h*ck of a good Fire Starter.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
We need a new topic, sadly this place isn't as active as it used to be.

Discuss the Fire/Fighting Starters overall.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Torchik-Blaziken: Overall my favorite. He/She has the perfect amount of speed and attack.

Chimchar-Infernape: My second favorite. It doesn't have as much attack as I would like it to.

Tepig-Emboar: My least favorite. It is more of a powerhouse with almost no speed. It doesn't have much defense either.

Years
Blaziken : it is good, but it doesn't have good movepool.
Infernape : my favorite fire fighting.
Embor : it sucks.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'm sorry if I disappeared

Personally they should of stopped the fighting/fire typing after chimchar line as in my opinion it's gotten old after chimchar line.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Torchic-Blaziken: Never really liked it, but it is quite good.

Chimchar-Infernape: I actually really liked this one, awesome moveset.

Tepig-Emboar: A disgrace to the Fire-Types.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
On The Current Topic: I'd say Fire/Rock, as it's too easily breakable. Plus it would be sorta slow. They should give a good Defense to ALL Fire/Rock Types they ever introduce (I know Magcargo, but I'm referring to anything they introduce) and a good attack at the same time. They also need to give a helpful speed if they are as strong/stronger than Starters. Then, give them a wide moveset. Then, it'll become a GREAT Type Combination, although it's got a large amount of weaknesses (Ground, Fighting, Rock and Water which are all used commonly) and an even larger amount of neutrals (Grass, Dragon, Ghost, Steel, Dark, Electric and Psychic) which makes it quite a vulnerable Combo.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
New Topic: If you were allowed to borrow one of Flint's Pokemon, who would it be and why?

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Infernape in D/P but in platinum houndoom on a old topic
If you had to have a Non-Legendary Fire Type in your ultimate Team, what would it be and why?
hydreigon stats looks and typing dark is my 2nd favorite type
now i can evolve houndour :)
here is the icon
Ani229MS.png

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Has to check for Flints pokemon:

if I could borrow one of flint pokemon it would be: Magmartor as you have to trade to get Magmar to evolve.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
hydreigon stats looks and typing dark is my 2nd favorite type
now i can evolve houndour :)
here is the icon
Ani229MS.png

Hydreigon is not a Fire-Type. Sorry.

Also, another flaw in your post: You have not yet received the required 120 points. Sorry, but you cannot evolve Houndour just yet. However, you are 1 point away (Detail Bonus is given very rarely).

I'm also going to PM many active members and ask them if a secret new feature (Low point members won't know) should be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back