• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Guess what everybody?!? I'm finally out of the hell whole of a place!! ^3^

Oh, Wonderland? I didn't like it that much either. So friggin glad it wasn't in KH2. ;-; Good job, Samme! -pets-

EVERYBODY: I HAVE DAYS. I got it for my birthday. I absolutely love it. Though I don't think I will for long, considering how this game ends

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Oh, I can do this:

Kingdom Hearts 1
Fave - Neverland cause flying was fun.
Least - Wonderland and Atlantica cause it's wonderland and swimming sucks...despite having mostly the same controls as flying...

Chain of Memories
Fave - Destiny Islands
Least - Hollow Bastion

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fave - The World That Never Was, Pride Lands
Least - Space Paranoids and the & white place...forget what it's called

358/2 Days
Fave - Beast's Castle for some reason. Probably because it was the first world I finished all the challenges in...
Least - Neverland. I hate the boss so much...

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Kingdom Hearts 1
Fave - Hollow Bastion
Least - Agrabah

Chain of Memories
Fave - Twilight Town
Least - Monstro

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fave - The World That Never Was
Least - Agrabah/Port Royal (It's a fun movie and world but the moonlight thing for pirate enemies is annoying as hell...)

358/2 Days
Fave - Beast's Castle/Twilight Town
Least - Neverland

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
Kingdom Hearts 1
Fave - Destiny Islands (I miss that place!)
Least - WONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chain of Memories
Fave - Twilight Town
Least - Castle Oblivion

Kingdom Hearts 2
Fave - Land of Dragons
Least - Beast Castle

358/2 Days
Fave - Neverland
Least - Beast Castle/Wonderland

Is it a bad thing that the only place I post is this one fan club on this site?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Nah it's fine. We all know this is the best thread anyway. :P

I didn't like Port Royal for its plot--they barely focused on Sora at all. I felt so uninvolved and that's why I dislike it. It sucks because almost everything else about the world, I like.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Speaking of worlds again xD, what is the point of the Olympus Coliseum? Just to have battles? And why do you have to drive the gosh darn gummi ship whenever you want to travel? O;

Cherrim

Years
For the most part, yeah, it's just battles. :P

As for the gummi ship. Soon enough you'll get warp and then you only have to drive the ship when you want to go somewhere new. \o/ Gummi sucks in KH1 but it's a looot better in KH2.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Okay.. thanks Erica. I was getting pretty annoyed with it @_@

Cherrim

Years
You aren't the only one. ~_~ It's really tedious in KH1. And building new ones always alluded me since it was overwhelming and I couldn't figure it out.

Still can't even if I wanted to since I'm playing it in Japanese and don't understand aaaanything Chip and Dale say to me in the tutorial. XD;

Cherrim

Years
In Japan, they re-released both KH1 and KH2 with "Final Mix" versions. Kind of like the director's cut of a DVD, they added a few things (a LOT more things for KH2) and they use the English voice tracks. I'm playing the original KH's FM version just for the ability to skip cutscenes. I play FM+ for the extras.

I play the games in Japanese now, though, so that I don't have to wait for the English localization because I'm impatient. D:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
same with me. I am very Impatient when it comes to games I really look forward too, like Kingdom Hearts, or HG/SS. haha

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Yay! :D Happy birthday!

Are you done yet? *shot* xD

Thank you~

Nope. Only on day 117. ;-;

I'm thinking of importing BbS when it comes out...It'd be the first game I've ever imported. Is it difficult to figure stuff out, Lightning? Like the command menu and things like that?

Cherrim

Years
If you teach yourself katakana, it's actually really easy to navigate menus since you just sound out the word and figure out what english word it sounds like, usually. :x

Back