• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
DONE.
I'd like to thank everyone of you who have developed the game, or helped out on stuck spots::Wesly FG, Snakebyte, Ash493, Tcoppy, all the beta testers, and Smallbirdie:Thank you!

btw I noticed ther's a text walkthrough, theres a vid walkthrough, and I thought, Hey, why not throw a screenshot walkthrough in to the group?
So I'm gonna try to do one.

That's nice! It will take alot of work so goodluck. By the way where can I get the text walkthrough you are saying?

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
are you supposed to get the train ticket after you defeat the lauren league?

its should say WORLD PASS.
actually u get it from ash in your hometown standing next to an arceus statue

Arceus icon sprite is of another pokemon other than arceus i dont know which pokemon it is though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
its should say WORLD PASS.
actually u get it from ash in your hometown standing next to an arceus statue

Arceus icon sprite is of another pokemon other than arceus i dont know which pokemon it is though.

aww yeah I've got it now, thanks!:D

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
quintessencea.weebly.com

Thanks. The walkthrough says that Serenity gym leader is in the power plant but I can't see him there.. He's not anywhere in Serenity.. I've been stucked in this part for 2 days now. Do I have something to do? Please help..

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
i have beaten ash ketchum in world championship with these pokemons

charizard lvl 72
fire blow, fly,lava surf, glide

kingdra lvl 75
blizzard, whirlpool, dive, ice beam

electivire lvl 77
thunderbolt, rock smash, rock climb, thunder

giratina lvl 62
strength, dragon claw, crunch, cut

swampert lvl 71
ice smash, waterfall, earthquake, surf

excadrill lvl43
horn drill, sword dance, focus punch, dig

i'm completing legendaries recently.

I have a task.
I am in skyner city a i already obtained badge with pilot lisence...
but when i wanna go on route 504...
"u can fly here on your pokemon"..¨
SO i used pilot lisence and some skarmory appeared under me.
But still... the same
"y can fly here on your pokemon.
thx for help

teach hm glide to your flying pokemon then go to that area, press start to your bag, choose pilot license located on where super rod, bicycle, etc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Help!!! I can`t go to noormeak city because route 510 is blocked by team steam.
What can i do?

Last edited:

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Hey I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I backtracked quite far and haven't seen a proper answer to this but where can I find a fire stone? I felt like being a hippy and ditching my starter for an Growlithe and i really want to evolve it before it misses the chance to learn extremespeed or at least before i beat this region.

Johnster

Losing is not an option
Years
Hey I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I backtracked quite far and haven't seen a proper answer to this but where can I find a fire stone? I felt like being a hippy and ditching my starter for an Growlithe and i really want to evolve it before it misses the chance to learn extremespeed or at least before i beat this region.

I found about 3.
#1 - Victory road.
#2 - In the second region, there's a fire forest in there you will find another one.
#3 - I forgot.

There's also a shop in the second region, I think about the 4-6th gym.
It sells, moon stones/fire stones/leaf stones/sun stones etc.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
I found about 3.
#1 - Victory road.
#2 - In the second region, there's a fire forest in there you will find another one.
#3 - I forgot.

There's also a shop in the second region, I think about the 4-6th gym.
It sells, moon stones/fire stones/leaf stones/sun stones etc.

Crap that late? Before the third gym i had already found a thunderstone and 2 water stones ((granted one was to even out the Febas event)) seeing as how you can get a pokemon that needs it even before you get pokeballs, i was hoping it would be evened out.

Well seeing as how I'm not going to have an arcanine before it reaches lvl 50 where is the move tutor?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Any idea where can i find a dusk stone? Need it to evolve my Lampent into Chandelure
It evolves via in-game trade =)
Dusk Stone is not available in 3rd gen games =)

DONE.
I'd like to thank everyone of you who have developed the game, or helped out on stuck spots::Wesly FG, Snakebyte, Ash493, Tcoppy, all the beta testers, and Smallbirdie:Thank you!
Hey, thanks for mentioning me =D

It's Mienshao, it's known but Snakey does not want to bother with it.
I might fix it if Snakey would like.

Thanks. The walkthrough says that Serenity gym leader is in the power plant but I can't see him there.. He's not anywhere in Serenity.. I've been stucked in this part for 2 days now. Do I have something to do? Please help..
He must be there... it's the one with big Electivire.
Though you need to bring Enigma Berry to him.

Help!!! I can`t go to noormeak city because route 510 is blocked by team steam.
What can i do?
Use Dig on brown ground spot =)

What the hell? The events in Lauren are repeating itself. Is this a glitch or something?
But thanks to the glitches now I have 2 of the fifth gen Pokemons. lol

Btw where's Steelix? I've been searching for it for a while now.
He's on Route 510 (or something like that) it's the route with water.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
HEy guys,
how can i get into the mt volcan?
I spoke and defeated prof. and i have some repels.
But what to do?
BEfore Mt. is some guy and tells: Only authprized people can....

Years
Ok, thanks! :) My Pichu FINALLY evolved and it's only electric type attack is Thundershock, I thought it could re-learn Thunderbolt.

How long it took you to evolve Pichu(how many lvls) and what did you give him(calcium,pp up?) to make him happy because I want to evolve my Eevee into Umbreon during the night.

Last edited:
Back