• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted, and from now pn everyone's teams in Black or White will have an Elgyem in it cos they say "Elgyem is so awesome, I know he's slow but he's awesome."

I wish that people see Stunky as cute.
Granted. However, when they smell it's stench, they forget why they ever thought Stunky was cute, effectively undoing your wish. (totally wanted to say that last line)

I wish I knew what a perfect apple tasted like.

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
Granted, but sadly the perfect apple was meant only for pokemon, and you die out of food poisening
I wish that everyone liked pokemon black.

Years
Granted, then everyone will want a Mandibuzz, Whimsicott or Gothitelle on their team cos they discover they are cool.

I wish that Hilda is the new Ash Ketchum.

Skystrike

Years
Granted, but in the games she gets replaced by Ash, who isn't silent and does everything himself. Basically, you get the anime in a game. But once the game is completed, it crashes.

I wish more people would play Steal the Shaymin! It's a good game! =(

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
Granted, but then everyone flooded that thread, thus causing it to crash from overload.
(btw, I know it's a good thread, but try not to advertise it.)
I wish that I an indestructable castle, with a loyal army of garchomps, with a leader of arceus, that obey everything I say without question.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
I wish that I an indestructable castle, with a loyal army of garchomps, with a leader of arceus, that obey everything I say without question.

Granted, but due to your typo you ARE the castle!

I wish for someone to genetically engineer the Gen 1 pokemon and sell them in real life.

Skystrike

Years
Granted, but due to your typo you ARE the castle!

I wish for someone to genetically engineer the Gen 1 pokemon and sell them in real life.
Granted. However, due to the fact that Pokemon is ©The Pokemon Company,
©Game Freak, ©Nintendo and ©Creatures, Inc., they all sue the scientist that created them and make him give up any Pokemon that he hasn't sold yet, effectively eliminating the market for our beloved pets. Any pets that were sold that are seen in public are immediately taken away.

I wish that the scientist would genetically engineer the Gen 1 Pokemon in secret this time :/

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
Granted, but one squirtle got loose, and wreaked havoc on this pitiful planet, thus causing the end of the world.

I wish I had a bulbasaur to stop the squirtle.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, it's actually a bomb. 1, 2, 3...BOOM!
I wish for...every Legendary Pokemon in the world!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, instead of exploding, they will always try to fall down a cliff.
I wish...there would be a Pokemon + Inazuma Eleven game!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, but that was a dumb soccer monster ripoff♪
I wish for Standoffish Sonarchy to be the lord of bat Pokemon!♪

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but he dies the next day...

I wish Braviary wouldn't have attacked me with Brave Bird while I was riding Moltres, causing us to go downward with Moltres's behind landing on top my face!! It was SO embarrassing!!!

Years
Granted, but Braviary still takes you down.

I wish Roggenrola, Boldore and Gigalith didn't take two hits to knock out (damn you Sturdy!)

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
(Cloyster says hi!)

Granted, they'd take no less than 7 hits to be KO'd.

I want the 3rd Gen5 installment. Release it already!

Years
Granted, but you'll have to catch all 649 Pokemon.

I wish that Cryogonal showed up more often in seasons other than winter.

Skystrike

Years
Granted. However, there's a 0.01% chance of encountering one if it hasn't melted already.

I wish for a Vanillish. They're tasty, I tell ya!

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but it evolves into Vanilluxe as soon as you see it.

I wish all Pokemon could give out Blissey-level EXP points.

Back