• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Basically it's Zoaleck more or less, trust me you're not the only one who had trouble saying it before Elarma lol.

Hikari, what's your favorite type of ice cream?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
@broken_arrow: its a question to a person below you, and you haven't answered on asked any questions.

What's the time now in your time zone?

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
What is so compelling about Adventure Time that makes you want to watch it?

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
lol, well, long story. I just kinda got more involved in music, and this website contacted me and asked to feature my music on their website, and I am still talking to the manager and as soon as the website updates, my music will be featured on the home page. So, I started focusing alot more on my music and neglecting to do other stuff. I started getting out of the trance luckily, and it is something I have needed for a while. I started doing more stuff with my internet friends, as well as going out to the mall with friends more often and stuff. Thats all for me.

How are you doing today, AW?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I keep my valuables in my game room mostly, I have numerous locks on it so I'm good.

^What made you go MIA for so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back