• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys i'm new here.

What are your feelings towards this game?

• This is great!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Pretty good.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yeah Rgiht!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
i know this isn't a PKMN game perse, but it is in the same vein. i'm working on a game where you actually make your own monsters! I call it
Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem. tell me what you think. be honest

######THE NEW SITE IS UP! FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE DEMO HERE AS WELL :D######

Last edited:

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Hello and welcome to PC (not sure if I can say something like that, still kinda new too:P)
I think you should post some screens (not the bmp one from you site, that is a file size gigantic:P) and a story.

Anyway, I really like the idea to create my own monsters.

Hope to see more from you.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
This game looks good. :) ...though I think I saw that menu somewhere else on RMXP Forums... (not the same layout though) The maps could use a bit more detail.

Hope this game turns out great!

~Jeff

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
new charas/battlers i made or moded

after hours of work i'm showing off some of the M'onstructs for my game hope ya like them.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, according to the rules, you have to post some kind of plot to keep this thread open. You may not have know, so I'll give you a day to post. Nice start BTW, m8!

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
sorry.

I somehow forgot to post up a plot for the game.

The world is filled with great magic. People can fly with a spell or in Airships. Mages can heal the sick or destroy whole cities. But most spectaclar are the Monster Contsructs or "Monstructs" as they're called. This is the story of Aron, a young Maker with a dream to be the greatest ever. There's danger and challenges all around him and he'll need to assemble the best he can to reach his goal. With an army of over 100 Monstructs, he'll take on all comers to realize it. Do you have the right stuff to Make it?

This game comes with two great modes of play: Story and Tournament modes! In both modes you play as the hero, a young boy named Aron.

In Story Mode Aron is on a mission to fufill his granfather's dream and in doing so finds out things that will change his world, FOREVER!!

In Tournament Mode Aron Dreams of becoming the best Monstructs Fight
Champ. But he has to beat the reigning Champ Brae the Mighty. Will he and his teams make it to the top? Only YOU can say.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
new animation for my game

tell me waht ya think

Statuses.png
:P

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
need sme help to finish.

i'm abpout 80 - 90% done with the playabale demo. i got ttwo or three things to workout. prob is there important in a way. can anyone help me at all? i need a scripter's touch.

Back