• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'll transfer them to the right game and have them check, and you are very welcome, and thank you for getting me back into this on Sundays!! I was sorta in a slump and didn't want to do it, BTW, what are your plans for all of these??

Who wants the next 2 please??

4th Gen. Only!!

Years
My Plans? A few of them I will trade away as Gifts to friends who have helped me. A few of them will go into a future shop and a few will be kept as a collection. I will aslo be training some of them (mostly the dog and bird pokemon based pokemon also the staters).

I do!
Magby Box 4
Bulbasaur Box 1

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
My question was what kind of pichu?? I have alot of pokes, and if it's my 3rd white those are my some what level 100's!! Is that the game it's from??

Oh, now I understand! (Sorry about getting back to you so late).
I just want any low level Pichu, of any nature, I don't mind what!

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I don't suppose that you'd consider breeding regular pokes for me? I'm in need of a Zorua for my Pokédex (and my boyfriend's son's Pokédex, for that matter). I don't really have anything of value to trade, as I haven't been on here in over 2 years. I took a major break and let said kiddo erase my Platinum version that had all of my shinies, events, IV'd, etc pokes on it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What makes them not poke park events? Also no prob. I'm sure I have a few others with different natures.
I'm not sure, but I thought pokepark had their own ID, these had ID of the catcher or getter, hope that makes sense??
Oh, now I understand! (Sorry about getting back to you so late).
I just want any low level Pichu, of any nature, I don't mind what!
Ok, I can give you that one, it should be real low leveled and just catch me on here for that please!!

I don't suppose that you'd consider breeding regular pokes for me? I'm in need of a Zorua for my Pokédex (and my boyfriend's son's Pokédex, for that matter). I don't really have anything of value to trade, as I haven't been on here in over 2 years. I took a major break and let said kiddo erase my Platinum version that had all of my shinies, events, IV'd, etc pokes on it.

Just catch me on here, I don't need to breed 1, I can just give you 1 that I have!!

Back