• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patchisou Yutohru.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I like creative and unique usernames. For example, my username came from a old username on Dailybooth called AaronWhatAaron. I realized that was way too long and shortened it to AWsquared which is shorter and more creative in my opinion. Anything more than 3 words is too long and is hard to read.
Also like usernames that sound like they could be actual names. Such as Sydian or Kouzan, the username I've been using on other forums.

Some names I really like on PC are BinaryPeaches, Sydian, Forever, Requility, Ausaudriel, Minzy, Toshiro , Sylphiel , Abnegation, Mr. Cat Dog, Aerilyn, Patchisou Yutohru.

Non PC usernames
Mintaka, Bikini Miltank, Avartus Cantus , Archaic , Neon Borealis, Dragonfyre, Ghetsis-Dennis , Goodbye Blue Monday , Aeralis , Ange Serena, Satoru Asahina, Wishful Thinking, teamVASIMR , Bouffalant Herdier, ghaskan, Eitarou, Dogasu.

a very long list...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Any name that is not to long nor too short is fine for me. I like medium sized names, in other words. So far, I haven't seen a particular name I can say I like the most, but on another site I visit now and then "irunwithscissors" is the one that I like the most.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Come on guys, obviously names with letters are so last year.

But seriously I like all kinds of user names. The long ones can be fun to learn and some of the short ones are pretty unique themselves. As long as people don't go changing names, which I'm pretty sure you can't on here anyways, then I'm fine.

Years
I normally like unique usernames, like my favourite is 'Alinthea' from back in the day that I use to go by, now a lonely account I have has it. :(

If I was given the chance, I don't think I would go back to it, because I am known as Capt. Fabio now! XD​

Years
You know man, I saw a few days ago someone called Captain Fabiao OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. IT WAS FABIO BUT WITH ONE EXTRA LETTER BETWEEN THE I AND THE O. I don't remember where I saw it or whatever but yeah it was weird.

I prefer simplistic but creative usernames for the most part.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
In general, I like short or long usernames, as long as they don't have numbers, symbols, or underscores in it. I personally like Sydian, Abnegation, Harlequin, Aerilyn, and all that chiz.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
I prefer it if the name was short to medium sized and didn't seem too abstract or "artsy" if it can be helped. Simple but easy to remember.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I like usernames that are catchy, unique, and have a lasting impact. Some such usernames have been long, others short, so I don't have a preference on length. Just as long as they're unique and creative. I had to go the "long username" route to get something I was satisfied with for myself.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I like my username more than anyone else's. Ausaudriel being a close second.

My username is easy to pronounce, though. It's pronounced Patch-ee-sue You-toe-roo.
Lol that's not very easy for me XD
But I like witty usernames that involve some cultural reference. I applaud everyone who comes up with those names, because I could never come up with such things myself.
Also, the usernames I can't pronounce annoy me. >.<

My Pico

Can I taste your whip cream?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
I like my username because it makes me remember of my favorite anime.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I honestly have no preference. The only thing I would say about names is I prefer that they actually be words (whether real or made up) rather than a combination of words and numbers (unless done cleverly).

Back