• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon White Adventure

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Pokémon White Adventure + Long Play

Hello everyone, welcome to my first ever Let's Play video series. I decided to play Pokémon White since I've played pretty much every other version available for the DS in the past couple months. The last time I played a full playthrough of White was over a year ago, so I'm primed to replay it anew and not know what's around the corner.

I Like to play through somewhat blind as I feel that gives more spontaneity and better reactions during gameplay. I'm getting started now so I can hopefully get much better for a future video playthrough of Pokémon X or Y in October later this year.

Well enough introduction, let's get to the Let's Play. Here's the Video, but for those with slower internet who would rather just read a long play version, I've included it in the spoiler below the video.
[hd]IrKQJtaZDQ0[/hd]​
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE DISRESPECTING SNIVY+COIL, GERRI. YOU HAD BETTER STOP STARTIN'. Bianca noticed that your window was still intact and decided, "Why not?" My best guess for Juniper's field of study is that she's determining when Pokemon evolution (as in actual, real-life, evolution) branched off from that of other creatures, if it did at all. Juniper is also the biggest Min-Maxers you'll ever meet, I suppose. Also Lilipup vs. Steelix - fight of the century.

All in all I think you did quite well for your first video, I didn't hear any awkward pauses or any umms and errs - I would suggest holding off from reading the dialog in future videos, and focus more on commentary, but not bad at all.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE DISRESPECTING SNIVY+COIL, GERRI. YOU HAD BETTER STOP STARTIN'.
I never said Snivy was bad, but also Snivy doesn't get Coil unil level 31 anyway (and evolutions get it even later than that). All I said was he was tough to use, especially for the first few gyms. Normally your pokémon arent; level 30+ until after gym 4-5, so Snivy wouldn't have any particularly strong moves or strategies until then; this makes Tepig and Oshawott much easier options for the early game.
Also Lilipup vs. Steelix - fight of the century.
I can see it now,a lillipup with rock smash could totally take out a Steelix (if you've got enough potions)
All in all I think you did quite well for your first video, I didn't hear any awkward pauses or any umms and errs - I would suggest holding off from reading the dialog in future videos, and focus more on commentary, but not bad at all.
Thanks Yuoaman, I'll keep that in min as I record the next few videos.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
well episode 2 is up.
[hd]DZD_xKXI54k&list=PLd0O4BQYH_HSh2e3lDxtyPEpSIIrlMO69[/hd]

Long Play version
Spoiler:

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Episode 3: Some things start to Pan out!
[hd]_rKaA2BkmKU[/hd]

Long Play
Spoiler:

Years
Gerri, as soon as I saw this was a playthrough of B/W I just had to say how much I enjoyed these games. The story was like among the best of any Pokemon game, and nice to see you picked Oshawott too, so it seems like you've earned my love as well.

Also, I like that little nicknaming theme you've done with your team too. Can't wait for the next video from you Gerri!

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Episode 4 is up!
[HD]YQkCTdZCWfk[/HD]

Long Play
Spoiler:

Back