• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Just Nocturne and Homefront right now, going back to work on Tuesday though and I am not looking forward to that. Gotta make the cash though. Oh yeah and also helping out a friend with his copy of White right now.

"Lunges at Hikari with the scythe." Let's make this up close and personal shall we, more fun that way teehee.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The only fun moment of work is when the boss gives you the money.
Then i summon Angeal's Buster Sword(FF VII fan)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Best part during duty is lunch break when I get to talk casual with my coworkers after waiting all day, luckily for me one of my coworkers there has been a friend of mine since middle school so that just makes me all the more anxious to get the job done asap so we can talk each other's ears off lol. Come for the money, stay for the friends.

FF VII huh? Now where did I put Sephiroth's sword again oh dear oh dear.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Where are ya working Xulek?
Sephiroth is amazing! I can't believe he didn't die in FF VII!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Hay Broka-Kun <3

I'm working at a christian camp doing maintenance work nowadays, once I get my driver's license I plan on going to truck driving school though since I love to travel.

People like Sephiroth never go down that easily lol.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Is Tally your GF Xulek?
Cloud got a sword in his chest and threw him down a platform. What is this guy??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Well duh, thought that was obvious lol.

Hey if guys like Issac Clarke for example can survive having a moon dropped down on him then Sephiroth is no less capable lol.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That's why i asked. Don't break her heart and propose marriage to her soon :D
But seriously, how is this possible? How come guys like Sephiroth, Cloud are alive?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Already did son lol.

Simple, because of awesome. Same reason why Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw has sparkles come out of her chainsaw lol.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Fix the number or your GF will kill us XD
Yes but wth, they are still humans, except Sephiroth he's a mako infused monster.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Fixed for now, not even I can withstand Broka-Kun's wrath when she's at full strength lol.

Maybe Cloud unlocked his saiyan powers or something like that, with his spiky blonde hair you can only be so sure XD

What I'm wondering though is how Obito survived having half of his body crushed lol.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
She can be quite scary sometimes.
First time i saw Cloud, i thought : I didn't know there were saiyans in Final Fantasy XD
Ninja logic : 1 rasen-shuriken took Kakuzu down/Kakashi stopped a giant Raiton attack with his fingers.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

You have no idea man. Trust me.

Same thoughts man, same thoughts. FF4, 6, 9, and 12 are still my favorite Final Fantasies though lol.

Ninja Logic: Love gives you the power to burn things with a pet fire golem. See here.

Spoiler:

Edit: Changed my profile pic for the first time in a very long while, gotta love Vivi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back