• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compare Between Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black and White

Which one is better? Platinum or Black and White

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
So what do you think about Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black and White i mean what do you prefer more i prefer Pokemon Platinum it was my first EVER EVER game of pokemon that i played >.> and i really liked it like alot ... then pokemon black and white came out and i played it and i found that the game was way too much changed like ... the story is not actually the same as the old pokemon games .. the team is kinda weird [and yes i know that team galaxy is weird also but .. yea . wat ever lol] oh and pokemon black and white just umm .. i do not think it is like .. the best ,, eVEr .. i prefer Platinum SO ANY WAY LOL>..> lets go back to the topic ok? :P

Which game do you prefer? Pokemon Platinum Or Pokemon Black and White

Why do you prefer it?

What is the thing that you like in the game you choosed?

What is the thing that you liked in Pokemon Platinum and you liked in Pokemon Black and White and what did you not like in the Two games!?

In my opinion : I Prefer Pokemon Platinum and thats all :P

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I would like you to explain why you prefer Platinum over Black/White.

I prefer Black/White, because I get to access all the Pokémon I had before along with the new ones.
It is also a good thing to be able to connect to Nintendo WFC on a WPA/2 connection instead of being restricted to WEP.
And the new experience points system is just firetrucking amazing.

Years
Black and White for me, they were like so awesome!

The new EXP system, the Unova Pokemon's amazing strengths, and awesome scenery and features. Plus, most epic story ever. Also, I love collecting loads of Pokemon on it.

Years
I voted for Platinum, but only because it was...I dunno how to explain it, but it was different. Like when you have to go and fight Giratina, that world goes in all different directions and angles...never seen anything like that. But other than that, Black and White is still loads of fun and you get all of the Pokemon.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Black and White. Well written plot, really amazing graphics, new and improved battle systems are just three things that make it better imo. I like the whole truths versus ideals theme they have going on and that ties in alot with the story. The landscape and structures looks beautiful, especially Castellia Cty and the Skyarrow Bridge. Plus on top of that the music is wonderful, some of the best of all the games. The new EXP system is wonderful. The stadiums in Nimbasa make level-grinding go faster especially with weaker Pokemon. At first I didn't like alot of the new Pokemon, but they've grown on me.
There were so many new features that made these games really fun and easier to battle and go through the story such as the unlimited HMs and the new system for using items. Black and White win in so many ways for me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Black and White, but leaning more on White just because Petilil is in it haha. I like Unova more as a region and I like the designs of Pokemon in this generation much more than gen IV. Don't get me wrong though, I think Platinum is a fantastic game, but Sinnoh is a pain to travel around with all the HMs required, so that's a major downside for me.

Back