• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Leader Pokemon

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
I'll just put in the ones before I beat the game.
Darmanitan in White. And Lucario in Black 2.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
White: Mienfoo → Mienshao
Black 2: Porygon → Porygon2

My leads (and they don't always lead) actually tend to have lower levels than the rest of the team, since they're more likely to fall in battle and thus fail to accrue experience.

Navy Blue

Artist
Years
Me, the default, my Serperior. xD
But yeah, he's pretty awesome because it wasn't that hard to beat Black Kyurem with him.
I love all of my Gen.V(I only have Black II),but I really really like my starter.
I taught it Return, it's INVINCIBLE MUAHAHA-But still, Serperior ftw(for me). :D

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
During the storyline it was my Sawsbuck because she had a huge variety of moves but with my post storyline team (which I'm still working on) it's my Cinccino. Idk why but I like starting off with Normal-types... it's kind of a weird quirk now that I think about it lol.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
In black, i mostly had either mienshao or hydreigon as leader.

in black 2, its either whoever im trying to level, or its N's Zoroark. He's that kickass. Though, when i get to it, i might make Metagross the leader, cause its so AWESOME.

After the e4, if i can get one, im replacing my arcanine with a dw blaziken, since a torchic was my first ever pokemon. (Anyone know where i can find a shop with an adamant dw blaziken in stock? Just pm me the answer.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I never knew how much I actually loved Musharna until I made it my leader in my most recent run through White and White 2. Legit, it is so amazing. ;A; I've had different teams for the most part in both but my God, Musharna makes for an epic Leader. Plus it's adorable and pink. <3

Years
My current star Pokemon is my Scrafty in Black 2, she has Moxie and a great moveset so if she lands a knockout, she can destroy entire teams when unprepared. I was actually at how great this thing was able to take hits, she's even outshining my starter lol.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
My lead Pokemon is pretty much always my starter. In Gen 1 (and remakes), it was Charizard. Gen 2 (and remakes), it was Feraligatr. Gen 3, it was Sceptile/ Swampert. Gen 4, it was my Infernape.

Gen 5 is no different. My Serperior gets the job done in both White and White 2. In my current White 2 saved file, the only other Pokemon I trust to lead my team is my Arcanine.

497.png

Back