• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

"Pid! Rosie! Where are you?!" Rosalyn heard Dex call out and she stood quickly a little too quickly letting out a cry of pain as she put to much pressure on her injured ankle. She would have fallen if she hadn't grabbed onto the tree behind her, and Swampy helping her keep her balance with his tail.

"thanks" she murmured before calling out. "Over here! are you okay Dex!" she was worried he had gotten hurt when he had led the Golett away from her. If he was hurt she would feel really bad. "Find him and lead him her Jazz" she said to her Wartortle. Jazz nodded up at her and he turned away going off quickly in the direction Dex's voice came from and when he found the boy Jazz tugged on his pants leg pointing in the direction that he had come from.

217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille giggled into her hand as the boys both still blushing madly ran off after the Ghastly that had fainted came back to the boys. Good job Merida she thought smiling. "Well Prince, that tactic still works" she giggled even more looking at the Buneary who shook his head. "Let's go find Merida" she smiled turning and walking off Prince following her. She may have to use Pokeballs to catch Pokemon but she never would make them stay in them. Entering the Pokemon Center she smiled as Merida met her at the door.

"Great job Merida" she grinned giving a poffin to the Skitty. "Now show us to the room that Ghastly was in" she followed Merida down the hallway and into the room were to her surprise was the girl she had brought in earlier, and she was awake now. "Oh goody your awake." Vanille grinned more. "I hope your okay. There were two boys using a Ghastly to give you nightmares...but I took care of them"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Blast... Safeguard! Snype wouldn't be able to burn Roberto now unless he could stall long enough for him to be open for the move. For now he'd have to rely on his brute strength which compared to Roberto, wasn't too great. Still, Snype had to do his best! He took the hard hit right to his face. Not a pleasant feeling for Snype as he took the force of the attack head on.

"MMph!" Snype muttered as he stepped back a bit. A heavy hitter for sure! Time to scout out just what this Pokemon could do... or rather, stop him from doing anything else.

"Hah... hah... good hit there... I'm just getting started though. Kehehe... Quit hiding behind that shield and come get me..." Snype taunted with a snicker. Not only was this a means to annoy Roberto, but to use his actual move, Taunt, to prevent Roberto from using anything else that might support him and hopefully limit his capabilities, whatever they were. Using Safeguard was a strong enough sign to show that he had more then just brute force.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Pokemon Center

Roberto smirked as his attack hit dead on. That was good, now he just had to make sure to keep up a Protect for whenever Snype would hit him and keep up a simple cycle of Protect followed by a Metal Claw. He would win this, and when he did he would look down on the Sableye, and laugh at him. Well, maybe not in front of Lucia...

"Hah... hah... good hit there... I'm just getting started though. Kehehe... Quit hiding behind that shield and come get me..."

Roberto froze up and then felt his claws tighten together. He could feel his rage growing and all of his panning flew out of the window. He readied a Steel Wing this time and ran right at his opponent to slam him down. How dare that cretin goad him on! He would show that ghost!

Megaman765

Years
Snype got him enraged. Perfect. All that was left was to wait for the Safeguard to wear off and he could get an advantage. Scizor flew toward him with Steel Wing. Not the most accurate move ever but Snype ended up avoiding the attack to his luck though. He stepped rolled to the side and got out of the way before the Scizor could hit him. He looked over to him with a smirk. Hopefully he could stall long enough for him to let down his SafeGuard. He stuck his tongue out at the taunted Scizor and used Detect, ready for his next attack.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Beach

Shawn heard no response from Kiki and, as he looked around to where she was, he realized she was gone. Like she just disappeared without a trace. He, again, was left all alone. First his parents, now Kiki. How many more times would this happen to him? As he looked towards the teacher and her two pokemon, he realized that he wasn't going to win this battle by himself. He needed his last teammate before he could do anything against them. He felt bad, though, because he had never ran away from a battle before. He decided to finish this up quickly so that he could get a move-on with his tasks.

"Looks like its only us now, Sting. Use your Poison Sting attack on Charizard," he called out. Sting stood tall and aimed his claws at the large fire-type, shooting out a volley of poison-filled needles, hoping to poison the larger and make fighting Lucario a little easier.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Ash

Ash looked at her single opponent now and shook her head. With a sharp, painful whistle, she recalled Carrie, avoiding the Poison Sting. Her expression rested on Shawn and she shook her head with a sigh. "You ain't gonna win with that look in your eyes. Cool your head for a while, okay?" Kira dove down to the ground with a sickening crash, cracking the Earth as he landed. "Earthquake." The sand shuddered and shook, falling into the growing cracks that spread past Sting's body towards Shawn.

Skye

From where he stood by the Pokemon Center, he felt the earth shake a little. It was fainter here but Skye recognized the attack as well as anyone. Rama grumbled as he fell over, picking himself up as they walked into the Center. He paid no attention to Lucia and Mark having their match. Something told him it was a rather awkward fight to start with.

He gave the Nurse Joy a smile and his Pokemon, barring Pala, who yawned at him happily. "Play Skye?"

"Suh-hoon," he promised. He would get her an apple too.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Dead Forest
511.png
17.png
352.png

Dex knelt on the ground and opened his bagpack. He recalled Camo as he started rummaging around his bag for a Super Potion. He found one and started spraying the yellow Pokemon. Dex could looked at it closely now. It is some kind of reptile, probably an Electric-type as it produces short bursts of electricity. It has floppy ears, and an elongated body. He finished spraying the Pokemon. It was not unconscious; rather, its breathing has stabilized and it is now sleeping peacefully. There are still the wounds on his body.

Something rustled from the bushes again. Oh, not again. However, it was Jazz who came up from the bushes beside Dex. The Pokemon looked around curiously and approached the trainer. It started tugging on Dex' pants. Good thing my shouting paid off.

"Let's go, now," Dex picked up the yellow Pokemon and started following the Wartortle. Pid climbed up again on his usual spot on Dex' shoulder. The group went into the bushes. Soon enough, they saw Rosie leaning against a tree.

"Rosie! Are you hurt?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Rosie! Are you hurt?"

Looking up she saw Dex approaching with Jazz following him, and noticed he was carrying a yellow Pokemon. She put a little more pressure on her ankle and grimaced at the pain that shot through her. Why am I such a klutz sometimes she thought with a sigh.

"I hurt my ankle when I fell" she sighed again. "I don't think it's broken, probably sprained pretty badly though" she returned her Pokemon to their Pokeballs. "Is that Pokemon hurt Dex? Where did you find it?" she glanced up noticing the tree branches though a little more lively still made it unsafe to try to fly out of the forest.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

"I don't think it's broken, probably sprained pretty badly thoug," Rosie said, grimacing in pain. Pid came down on Dex' shoulders and looked at the female trainer. "Is that Pokemon hurt Dex? Where did you find it?" she said, gesturing towards the yellow Pokemon.

"Attacked by a bunch of ghost-types," Dex simply answered. "Thankfully, it was not the seven Goletts." He approached his friend and checked her ankle. "It does not look like much, but it will be better if we have it checked immediately." Dex stood up, still holding the yellow Pokemon. Now, he was torn. He could not support Rosie while he is holding the Pokemon, but he could not leave it in the forest either. He decided that there is nothing to do here except...

"Just wait for a second. I think we're near out the Dead Forest, anyway." Dex laid the Pokemon in the forest floor, and took out a Pokeball. "I have no choice." He tapped the weakened Pokemon by the ball. It was converted into the bright light and was sucked inside. The Pokeball shook once.

Twice.

Thrice.

Then it clicked. Dex hung the ball along with Camo's. He recalled Pid, and held Rosie by her arms. "I'll have to help you walk, okay?" He said, swinging Rosie's arms around his neck.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Bruce Gibson
Arriving at the Academy

Remember, Bruce. You must bond with Abra in order for it to evolve. Only then you will be able to control its immense power. Now, off you go, and good luck.

Fyers's words echoed inside Bruce's head. He was sitting in his cabin, staring at the Pokéball that contained Abra, his only Pokémon. He recalled all the training sessions with him, with the Psychic Pokémon using a combination of Flash and Teleport to annoy him. Then the teenage boy looked up at the ceiling, dreaming of the time when the Abra would shine brightly and become a Kadabra. But, once again, Fyers's words echoed inside his head.

You must bond with Abra in order for it to evolve.

He bit his lower lip. Looking back at how the little Pokémon was towards him, Bruce knew that he had a lot of work to do before the Pokémon could trust him, and that then and only then it would change its form. If only this Abra would listen to me... It would make things so much easier... How do those Psychics do it? They make it look as if it was plain sailing... His train of thought was interrupted by a voice coming from an intercom, saying that the ship he was in had arrived in Oak Island. He glanced at the Pokéball once more before he grabbed his belongings and got off the boat.
As Bruce walked past the campus, he was amazed at the sight of everything. The flowers, the grass, the bright sky, it was all very beautiful. He looked at the vast blue sea, where a speedboat was making its way into the horizon, leaving a white line of foam behind. Maybe this isn't going to be so hard… he thought as he continued to make his way to the Academy's main building, which wasn't very hard to find. While walking around looking at the beautiful campus, he ran into a rebellious-looking teenager who didn't look very happy.

"Humph! Watch where you're going, punk!" he screamed, and then stormed off towards the boat.
Bruce remained silent and continued to walk towards the main building, the smile on his face having gone away. After he entered, he checked in at the reception counter, where he was given a Suicune Dorm jacket he was fond of and put on immediately, and the key to a room in the Suicune Dorm. He asked where that was, and was given a map of the Academy and Oak Island and an explanation. Content, he put the map away in his bag and took all his belongings, then headed ffor the Suicune Dorm

Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

A girl entered the room Alice was in, which startled Alice a bit. She seemed friendly though, and after some thought, the red haired girl recognised her as the one who had tried to help her back at the Entei Dorm. Alice sighed in relief, and the girl explained something that had happened, about the nightmare she had. To know that made her puzzled, but she would find out later eventually.

"Oh...W-well thanks..." she said with a smile, still feeling dizzy, "B-By the way, wh-where am I? Wh-What happened?"

She was about to ask where Jello was, but she spotted him inside his Pokéball, right next to Chuck's one on her bedside table. She whimpered as the headache returned to annoy her again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn nodded looking worriedly at the little yellow Pokemon. She couldn't believe that other Pokemon could be so mean to attack a smaller Pokemon. Though she also couldn't believe that Pokemon would go after humans like the Golett's. Dex approached her and checked her ankle, saying it would be better if it was looked at immediately. Dex caught the small yellow Pokemon then held her by the arms, putting them around his neck to help her walk. "I'll have to help you walk, okay?"

"okay" she took a small step grimacing again though she was careful not to put to much pressure on her ankle. "if we can find a clearing Silver could get us to Oak Town quickly"

Oerba Dia Vanille

"I brought you to the Pokemon Center" Vanille sat down in a chair in the room looking at the younger girl. She smiled looking at the girl, she was a red head as well, but the younger girls color was very different than her own pinkish orange-red. "You were burning up and collapsed" she paused as Prince sat by her feet and Merida jumped on her lap.

"oh, I've forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Oerba Dia Vanille. Though you can just call me Vanille. I'm new here" she smiled happily. "What's your name? and do you need anything?" she worried as she heard the girl whimper. Does she need the Nurse?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Zen
Aw1lIZf.png
282.png
PTA Halls > Pokemon Center > Cafeteria > Pokemon Center

Chapter One: Part One
A Wild(?) Gardevoir Appears!

Swoosh! The ball flew fast, it's aim being the Gardevoir ahead, her back turned. "Yes, it doesn't even know...!" The trainer whispered, a grin stretching across his face. Smack! Without so much as a glance, the Gardevoir spun immediately around, backhanding the ball with the force of her spin in the blink of an eye, hard enough that the ball flew back at an even faster speed than it was thrown! The boy looked surprised, though that expression was all he'd had time to react with before the ball had bonked him dead-center on his forehead. The boy fell onto his back, holding both hands to his forehead and writhing in pain. "Owwwww!!"

The Gardevoir began to hover past him, though paused and looked to the boy's Vaporeon. "Your owner is a complete @#*," she spoke rather harshly, before continuing down the hall.

"You beat another student up?" Joy asked, frowning at her.

"It was self-defense," Zen sighed, though she was gritting her teeth and clenching a fist as she did so. "I thought I'd made it perfectly clear that I was not up for capture. That was the third attempt from the same kid, and if he keeps trying his punishments will become more severe."

"You realize that you could cause yourself trouble with the school, right?"

"I likely have already. But even so, they know better than to try to confront me. Better than the students, anyways." Zen sat up on the counter. Joy tried to rest a hand over Zen's shoulder, but the immediate flinch reaction was a sign that it probably wasn't a good idea.

"Look," Joy started, "I just don't want to see you kicked out of the school."

"How can they?" Zen smiled with a somewhat dark grin. "I can teleport to and fro as I please, jumble up their minds, or keep them away with brute force. I'm not leaving until I find what I'm looking for."

"Oh yeah... How is that going?"

"Not even a trace today, either. But as I'd said, I'm not leaving without it."

"So, how has your interaction been today?"

"Awful, as usual. Did you know one student actually tried to hit on me!?"

"Oh dear--" Joy covered her mouth with one hand, though Zen continued anyway.

"Exactly. If it's not that, it's capture attempts. At least five per day."

"So, what happened to the one who hit on you?"

Zen chuckled, a gentle yet ominous giggle. "The same thing that will happen to every Human who tries something like that... Castration."

"WH-WHAT!?" Joy was baffled and couldn't help but squeal in response.

Zen gave her a slow, menacing glare, which immediately faded in a burst of laughter. "I'm kidding, of course!" She continued to laugh until it began to die down, though Joy was not amused. "I teach them a lesson about nerves, by applying force in the most nerve-sensitive area on their bodies."

"You mean--"

"Yes." Zen grinned, teeth still gritted. "Some people have to learn the hard way. It seems like those guys got the point a lot quicker than the ones who insist on capturing me."

Joy simply frowned, not having much to say in response.

Zen exhaled, a suddenly solemn expression forming on her face. "Thank you Joy... These talks help."

Joy smiled, nodding quietly.

"Do you think you could help me get some food? I'm famished."

Joy dug into her bag and handed Zen a card. "Use this, they'll let you get whatever you like."

Zen examined the card. "Your picture looks nice," she commented, smiling for a moment. "Should I bring back something for you? I think I'll just hang out here for a while."

"Hmmm... If they serve those pancakes still, I could go for a stack."

"I'll see what I can do," Zen said as she headed out the door, looking at the card still.

Zen let the card hover up to the lunch lady, who nodded and handed her a tray. "Two, please, I'm delivering some for her and getting food of my own." Zen lifted the trays with her powers, collecting food and placing it on the corresponding tray. Once they were complete, she made her way back toward the Pokemon Center. On her way outside, however, the boy from earlier approached.

"Hey, I'm /gonna/ catch you!"

"You haven't learned your lesson, have you Human?" She spoke the last word with malice, and simply swung a hand, her psychic powers pushing the boy over onto the ground. "If you try to follow me, I promise to push you much harder. Likely into something that is not as soft as grass."

"Again, he tried again!" Zen growled, walking into the Center, the two trays circling above her head. "I swear that boy has a death wish." She let the tray with pancakes rest on the counter, and she handed Joy her card back. "Thank you for the meal, by the way." Zen hovered onto the counter, resting over her knees, sitting comfortably with her tray hovering before her. "There are things here I have yet to try, so if I don't like them you can have them so thy don't go to waste."

Joy watched the door as a boy came in, one side of his clothes and face covered in grass stains. "Is that...?" Zen nodded, eyes closed as she took a bite of the porkchop in her hands. Joy frowned, but took an immediately hostile stance. "You!" She pointed to the boy, who was bewildered for a moment until he saw the Gardevoir next to her, grinning smugly as she listened in. "This Gardevoir is mine! If you try to capture her again, I'll be reporting it to the School's office! Understand!?" The boy nodded and quickly turned and bolted.

Zen opened one eye, glancing at the nurse. "Just so we're clear, I'm not on your--"

"Yes, Zen, I know. But he certainly doesn't." She smiled that always-sweet smile of hers and Zen smiled back.

Swallowing another bite, Zen smiled. "This is delicious, what is it called?"

"You've never heard of a porkchop before?"

"Mm-mm, now I wish I had heard of it sooner!" She grinned and took another large bite out of it.

Years

Sylvia Hanson

Upon the arrival of Holly and the nurse Shiva quickly jumped from the bed and trotted back to Sylvia's feat.
"Gla-"
"You did a good job Shiva" Sylvia said to her oldest companion. Apart from that though she wasn't sure what to do next, she wasn't used to situations like this but she was used to the familiar sensation of fading into the background. She had nothing left to add to Kayla's recovery, but it didn't seem appropriate to leave.
Oh well, I guess I'll just be inappropriate then.
Sylvia slipped out of the door whilst the scene unfolded and left the forms with Shiva still padding softly at her heels.

Upon exiting the building Sylvia sat against the wall of the Suicune Dorm, her day so far was flustering her.
It was just a normal quiet day - other than having no classes - until I met up with Vanille. That was literally the first time since I got here that anyone took any real interest in me and that spurred me to act completely out of the ordinary and talk to a weird girl with social phobias, whose weirder friend turned up and passed out. Then I got stuck looking after her and hour later I've faded into obscurity again? It's such a weird feeling... I'm not jealous of the attention I couldn't care less about that, I just wonder what's going on with me today.

"Gla-?" Shiva looked up at Sylvia questioningly as she stroked the pokemon's cool fur.
"I don't know, I'm just not sure what's going on today" the student replied.
Perhaps I should just run with it and keep talking to these people? Sylvia had never really had social problems, but she had never really had any skills at making friends, even the person she had lived with before coming to the academy only really allowed her to stay because she owed her a favour. She attributed this to her sheltered upbringing, but a lot of it was to do with her personality.
"Oh well, guess I'll wait here and see what happens."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Pokemon Center

Roberto felt his rage boil over at that point. His Steel Wing had been dodge and the tiny miscreant dared to even stick his tongue out at him! Roberto snarled and readied up another Metal Claw and ran right at the Sableye. If Steel Wing wouldn't do the job, then he would just have to tear this ghost apart! He tried to grab the ghost by his neck, but instead his claw hit an invisible force and he staggered back, the attack dissipating. He was a bit unsteady on his feet due to the surprising Protect.

Lucia watched on, biting her lower lip. Come on Roberto! You're Red Legion trained! You can handle a Sableye!

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly watched Sylvia leave and sighed. I guess she doesn't care... she thought. She petted Molly and whimpered softly. "What do I do now?" she whispered. The nurse looked at her and frowned. "If this is too hard, then you can leave," she said softly, still working on Kayla's leg. "She may need to go to the Pokemon center..." Holly stood up and grabbed Molly. She looked at Kayla sadly before leaving her room. Daisy trotted after her and watched the ground. "Holly, what's wrong?" she asked. Molly looked at her and shook her head.

Holly walked out of the building and looked around. She watched Sylvia nervously, not sure if she wanted to walk up to her. Should I? She looks busy... Holly looked down at the ground and held back her tears, while Daisy tilted her head. Molly sighed. "How long can you go without your medicine...?" she whispered mostly to herself.

Years

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia looked over and noticed that Holly was staring at her
She seems about as confused by the situation as I am... Sylvia continued to look at the other girl before deciding that as the more confident one it was probably her job to break the awkward silence.
What's the worst that can happen?

Sylvia got up and walked over to the other girl, her confused glaceon on following closely behind her.
"It will probably be a while before the nurse is done" she said to Holly "perhaps we should pass the time with a quick battle? Might as well, time tends to fly when you have something to focus on." Sylvia was actually quite interested to see how the other girl handled herself in a battle, despite her social phobia she'd have to be able to be a confident and able battler to make it into the Suicune dorm, unless of course she was exceptional academically. Sylvia was curious as to which.

Megaman765

Years
Snype was doing a good job holding his own ground. Just a little longer and he'd have an advantage... all he needed to do was stall a little longer. He could try using Detect again but it would only give him a small chance of dodging the attack. Instead he tried to stagger him further and keep him angry. He used Taunt once more to extend his rage a bit more. He gave a smirk toward Roberto. He was hoping not to get him ticked off but this was winning the fight for him. He turned around, leaned forward and smacked his behind in front of him. "Kehehe, comon! You looked so scary before!" Snype said with a chuckle. He was hoping to have a good chat with Roberto during the battle. But suddenly the thought of simply winning overtook him. He had to make Mark happy!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

"I-I'm fine...Just a headache..." Alice said and a small smile appeared on her face. "I'm Alice, by the way. A-Alice Crenshaw. Nice to meet you." She closed her eyes as the headache intensified for a brief moment and grunted. "Also, thanks for getting me here..."

She then felt a cold breeze behind her, and noticed that she was wearing her usual outfit, and that her winter clothes were gone. She looked around to see them all folded and placed near the bed neatly, and sighed in relief. Her attention turned back to the girl that had helped her twice.

"So, um, is this your first day here, Vanille?" she asked, smiling again, the pain in her head having apparently subsided.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png
+ Helioptile​

Dex nodded, keeping Rosie's arms wrapped around his neck. "Pan, go find that clearing." Pan bounded off into the forest. Good thing they were out the Dead Forest, or getting out of it. Instead of the dead trees and leafless branches, Dex could notice that the foliage above them were growing. Slowly, but growing.

"Do you know what's the Pokemon I just caught? I've never seen one in the mainlands," Dex asked. He guessed that it is a Pokemon endemic to the island. Pan came back, and pointed forward. "Pan! Pan!" Dex and Rosie followed the Pokemon. They arrived in a large clearing. There was nothing on it except grass, and some Pokemon. A group of wild Patrats bounded away in fear. Dex recalled Pan with his free hand. "I think this is a good spot."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

"Nice to meet you Alice" Vanille smiled petting Merida as she spoke looking at the younger girl. "and yeah, it's my first day here. Your the second person I've met" she smiled more. "I'm not counting those two boys...didn't even tell me their names all they did was look at me and blush" she huffed and shook her head and giggled.

"have you been here long Alice? also if you don't mind me asking what dorm are you in?" she asked seeing Alice checking to see were her winter clothes were. Merida looked at Alice and jumped off Vanille's lap before hopping onto the bed and nuzzling Alice's arm. "that's Merida. She's the one who took care of the Ghastly"

Rosalyn Smith

Dex had sent Pan ahead to find a clearing as he helped her walk. The foliage was slowly getting livelier which meant they were exiting the Dead Forest and starting to enter the regular Forest. Rosalyn was glad, after the 7 Golett went after them she wasn't sure she wanted to go back to the Dead Forest. Though she had gotten the inspiration for a painting. She was brought from her thoughts as Dex asked her if she knew the Pokemon he had caught. "I'm not sure" she thought back to what the Pokemon looked like.

"I've never seen it before. Maybe it's a new Pokemon like my Fennekin is" she smiled slightly through the pain in her ankle as the entered a clearing. She saw a group of wild Patrats that scattered in fear when they saw the two trainers. As Dex recalled Pan Rosalyn took out Silver's Pokeball and called out the Skarmory. "He'll get us back to Oak town in a jiffy"

Sage Smith
936902_364632543642404_592098244_n.jpg

Sage smiled to himself as he reentered his classroom. He had eaten a small snack, and had a great talk with Violet, the way things were going she and Jasmine would be here for good after New Years. Though he was excited to see his little girl on Christmas when his dad brought her to see him. Though a part of him was worried on his fathers reaction to Rosalyn being here. The man was set in his ways, and unlike mother, his father had no remorse for driving Rosalyn away. Though when the man set eyes on her he was likely to start a fight and demand she go home. I just hope my little flower doesn't witness any fighting

Sage shook his head as he called Blossom out and set the bucket of berries on his desk, writing the instructions for the lesson on the board. Though he'd still go over them for his second class of the day.

Back