• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bruteroots TM Shop

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
Years
Hey everyone this is my first shop and I'm starting small. I have a few TMs leftover and am not going to be using them so I thought I would trade them to you.

Have:

At least 2 of every TM so send a request and I will let you know If I have it. Would be a waste to list them as I have them all.

Want:

Any items like Leftovers, rare berries and Starter Pokemon I need are:
Squirtle
Chikorita
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip

Of course if you want to offer another Pokemon thats fine aswell.

Rules:

I will be online till 9:00pm gmt. After that the shop is closed and I will post when I am online again to make more trades. This is to stop tonnes of posts and to stop me stressing. All my TMs are legit ad have gotten them through trades. Please post your fc unless it is in your sig.

My fc: 4683 4626 9807 and name is Wayne

Happy shopping everyone! Doors are open!

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
TM Energy Ball for Totodile. I'm breeding it right now so give me a few mins. Oh and I can get you Bulbasaur for TM 24 Thunderbolt.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Thanks. Do you still need a Charmander? If so, I'll take another TM. TM 76 Stealth Rock.

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
Years
pokemon is awesome trade accepted. tm 64 explosion for piplup. Also can everyone please leave comments thanks. will be in wi-fi when your ready. Kaitou trade accepted TM 71 stealth rock for charmander

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Thank you again for the TM. :] Sorry it took me a while, didn't see that edit so fast.

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 18, 2009
Can I also take a TM stealth rock please?

I'll give you...a newly hatched porygon with ice beam, thunderbolt, psychic and sharpen?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
hey i need
TM's

psychic and ice beam

ill give you a charmander and i can breed you a piplup
these are on my pearl and i want both TM's on my platinum so we would have to trade twice..

let me know

Back