• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Viper's Trading Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Red Viper's Trading Place
My trade shop is opening again. For now I don't have many Pokémon to trade yet, but give it some time and more will be added tot the trade list. I have much more Pokémon than those that are up for trade, so if you are looking for something special, don't be affraid to ask. Maybe I can breed it. I am also trying to complete my Pokédex, and I still need a lot of Pokémon, so there are more Pokémon for which I am willing to trade

My timezone: Central European Summer time +02:00 (Netherlands)

Up for trade:

20th Aniversary Legendaries
Spoiler:

Starters
Spoiler:

Egg move Pokémon
Spoiler:

Regular Pokémon
Spoiler:

Breeding Leftovers
Spoiler:

ORAS Version Exclusives that I can breed:
Spoiler:

Looking for:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hi! Was wondering if you'd be willing to trade me a Fennekin! VM me :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014
Welcome to my trading thread!

Starters (Will come in eggs unless already available)
Spoiler:

Legendaries
Spoiler:

Pokémon X Exclusives
Spoiler:

Other Pokémon
Spoiler:

Looking for:
Spoiler:

I have a skrelp, what would you be willing to trade for this? It is level 25 I think as I got it from a trade anyway.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
Could I have a Chespin and a Squirtle? I can offer a Larvitar (breeding one now) and also Froakie and Bulbasaur if you still need them.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
@Mr.Kane Anything you want from the list.
@MattThePatrat I still need Larvitar, but I already have Froakie and Bulbasaur, do you have anything else instead of those two?

UPDATE: Can breed Froakie now too!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
I actually don't need Chespin and Squirtle anymore, but I could trade you the Larvitar for the level 24 Exeggcute.

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Im interested in the Froakie egg ~

Which ability does it have ?

Add me up in FC or PM me to discuss :D

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Im interested in the Froakie egg ~

Which ability does it have ?

Add me up in FC or PM me to discuss :D
My Froakie has the Torrent ability. I guess it will have the same ability when breeding him. I'm going to breed him anyway, because that girl gave him a nickname and I hate the nicknames NPC's come up with :P

EDIT: Two Lv.1 Froakies available!

Last edited:

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
What are the chances of getting a charmander holding charizardite x from you? Ive got Pokémon Y so name something and I'll try get it for you.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
What are the chances of getting a charmander holding charizardite x from you? Ive got Pokémon Y so name something and I'll try get it for you.
Sorry, but I still need to get Charizardite X and when I get it, I don't trade it unless I got a spare one and that will take a while, because the guy who is selling them, does ask quite a lot of money for it. At least that is what I think, because he offered me the Venusaurite (is that right?) for 1.000.000, so I don't think the Charizardite X will be much cheaper.

EDIT: Added Charmeleon! (Caught in Friend Safari)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back