• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
hhmm about 10 minutes till i go to school,crap...

Ok gold, that post was just SPAM. -_-
anyways, ntohin enw ehre, just trainin uop ma team to go to Victory road, then i get to beat the E4, then do a bit of Battle-Frontier, then maybe Shunt in my emerald.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Hello all. Nothing new in Hunting today. Didn't get much in today after all, too busy playing Pokemon Ranger. Very good Game by the way. I highly reccomend it, even if you can't get the Manaphy Egg in it... T.T

I was THIS close to buying an Action Replay while I was picking up my Ranger, but I ultimately decided against it. After all I've managed to get legit 'Impossible' Legendarys before. So I've decided to not to resort to Cheating Devices unless it's as a last resort... So I'll wait until D/P at least comes out to make sure there's no other way.

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I think I should Shiny hunt for Rayquaza after all it iz 1 of my favourite pokemon n Im sure it will make a great collection to my shinys. Still nothing new no shiny Mareep still n thats it.

L8terz

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Update:
Scyther: 4900
Rayquaza: 345 (resetting for it is REALLY fast)

Well, as you can see from my banner, I'm going to hunt for Scyther and Rayquaza at the same time! (OMG) Of course, Nova is hunting for eight at a time so....... >.>

Anyways, resetting for Rayquaza as I speak. Good luck on all of the hunts! Oh and Kim, I hate breeding too! >.< I tried it with Pinsir, but it takes SO. FREAKING. LONG!

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
My shiny hunting ambition is back... after about a week without playing i just randomly picked up my DS today (to find it wasn't charged .__.) and eventually started playing it non stop! Heck im playing it now... yeah i know, it wasn't that long since i stopped hunting but i'm just really enjoying it for some reason.

Kim: If your worried about getting a Manaphy, i'm sure there will be pleanty rolling about the place on WiFi. There will be many that cheat for the event pokémon, i just thought i'd suggest it to save you a few dollars and get your self a seemingly legit Manaphy XD.

gold typhlosion said:
hhmm about 10 minutes till i go to school,crap..
Please, stay on topic, we don't need to know your activities that are not related to hunting.

Well i'm fed up of the desert so i've decided to move on. I was tempted to go in the Safari Zone.. but i just thought that would be to much of a risk, so im just going to wonder around for a bit and see what i find. I mat go to fiery path, i would mind this guy
dpmfsa219.png
or
dpmfsa110.png
so i'll let you know of anything i come across.

Ullion

Years
Cool, i REALLY like how shiny Macargo looks. Well, Serebi got the IV calculator thingy, so i was oggfin off on that XD
oh adn also.. im training up for the E4! I am sooo gunna win :P

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Whelp, I got a Modest Latios with 31 SAtk IVs, 28 Speed IVs, and 27 HP. I'm keeping it.

:: Currently Hunting ::

FireRed :: Scyther
Ruby :: Latias
Emerald :: Beldum(with good IVs and nature)
Sapphire :: Playing through
LeafGreen :: If I can get it from my bro, Bulbasaur
Colosseum :: Suicune
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Lugia

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Sorry I have been inactive for a while but I have been very busy, might not be able to do anymore hunting for a while as I have a lot of GCSE stuff and its bonfire night tommorow which means fireworks :D Good luck with your hunting everyone!

Ullion

Years
Ok, i decided to take a break from training my pkmn on Emerald, and am going 2 breed for a good antured/IV'd Duskull. Hoping i get a shiny too, so i'm goin g to keep track, im just looking for a slugma to hatch eggs faster XD

Years
Nothing new in the way of shinies. Bought a Dratini at the Game Corner, evolved it into Dragonair, now im looking at how long and painful its going to be to get it to level 55 -.-' O well thats life.

How do I get Umbreon in Leaf Green? Or can I even get one?

Ullion

Years
you HAVE to trade the eevee over to R/S/E and train it during the right time of day (or night) XD anyways, im having some good IVs, but nothing really impressive yet.

mvtm

Years
i am not exactly in the club, and i dont want to be part of it since i dont play pokemon anymore, though i wanted to share a picture i got , of one of my rarest shinies
xDDDDD

I got it years ago , and i dont remember how... but.. i think i got this celebi using the gameshark , so it could be unlocked from the ilex forest, then...i guess i just tried until it appeared shiny via saving and restarting.

funny isnt it ..i dont remember how i got it.

Years
Huh, at night? I checked Wickipedia (as i always do) and i found out how:

Because Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen do not make use of internal clocks, Eevee cannot evolve into Espeon or Umbreon in these games. It must be traded to a Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald version to evolve it. In these three games, Umbreon evolves from Eevee by leveling it up in the AM hours after its happiness is very high

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
lmfao hey genious AM IS NIGHT! 12:00AM is midnight and 12:00PM is noon -_-
and you don't need to eb smart to know that either. Umbreon is 'dark' type, now what would amke one think it would need to be tamed during the day? *sighs* i currentrly stopped my duskull so i can ebat the E4, but ocne i beat them, i will be back at making mroe Duskies! XD

Back