• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
REST YOU ARE BACK OMFG YAY!!!

And yeah, I posted that before I saw the trailer for Man of Steel. I'm actually disgusted by just how much I like it because I really really don't want to lol. I still think it's unnecessary at any rate :P

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Hi Cat, Raichu <3

Cat, whatever happened to your wordpress blog? It was a really good review blog that I enjoyed a lot (you picking Naya Rivera as your personal Outstanding Supporting Actress was a particular standout and a very interesting choice, as is the much-deserved Joel McHale!). I want to see more full-fledged awards reviews from you please, they're great fun to read c:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
You read my blog!? Legitimately, my face went like this when reading that! But, suffice to say, real life commitments got in the way. (Also, Naya Rivera doesn't stand a chance at this year's CatDoggys. Which'll probably be in my head only.)

Matthew

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2015
Okay, so I've been filtering through a list of old movies, as in 80s, 90s movies. I found a title called Goodfellas -- which I don't remember ever buying tbh. Is it a good watch? I'm guessing a yes; with De Niro starring in it, I can't see it going that bad.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
So Andy, all female celebrities in showbiz should do a Giuliana Rancic and just become unable to have a child? Would that solve your problems? You know what, I'm calling God right now and he will personally screw around with the wombs of all females in Hollywood in order to appease you. Trust me, when there are no more Willow Smiths in this world, you will thank me.

And as for this whole Superman nonsense, I don't give two little Kal-El's about the whole thing. It's destined to fail anyway, so just let it happen and let's move on with our lives.

Shining Raichu

Years
Sorry Vera, I've never seen Goodfellas :(. I'm not much of a DeNiro fan in general though, so I think my opinion would be biased in the negative :P

And yes, Harlequin my love, that would be wonderful. If you can have God arrange that for me, I would be most grateful :D. Also have adoption agencies ban Hollywood stars from adoption - best to cover all bases.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Ahh, when I saw the trailer for Superman it made me want to see it as well.

Now the trailer for Oz: The Great and Powerful was a bit iffy.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
James Franco is just iffy in general.

But then who would rise up to take their place, Andy?

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
(Also, Naya Rivera doesn't stand a chance at this year's CatDoggys. Which'll probably be in my head only.)

Huh, I wonder.
ATT2.gif

Alice in Wonderland was excruciating, I don't know if I could ever watch one more of those glossy CGI films anymore.

Shining Raichu

Years
Harlequin said:
But then who would rise up to take their place, Andy?

People from small towns with big dreams, of course.

Also Rest, you are pretty much Mr Cat Dog Jr. They should call you Mr Kitten Puppy XD

Shining Raichu

Years
No, we all love films and TV and music and the like, that's why we post here :P

You two specifically have something more going on haha. It feels like a deeper connection, you know? You both have a similar energy!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Who is going to be Katharine Hepburn and who is going to be Spencer Tracy in the relationship? I don't imagine Jon to be the self-destructive type, so he clearly cannot be Spence, can he?

Years
No, no. They're Humphrey Bogart and Claude Rains. They have a beautiful friendship.

Andy, I don't love films and TV. I am full of spite and vitriol. I love to criticize TV and films.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I was never that fond of Casablanca. I enjoyed it, but I don't think it's the magnificent movie society proclaims it to be.

Years
I only saw it a few months ago. I liked it, but maybe a lot of my enjoyment came from already knowing half the lines in the movie.

But yeah, not THE BEST MOVIE EVER. Still, wasn't bad.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I really like Casablanca, but it's been an absolute age since I've seen it in its entirety. I caught a snippet of it playing on TV a few days ago, and that part still holds up as well as I remember. Maybe this'll be the excuse that's needed for me to watch it again on DVD...

Oh, and I'd definitely be Katherine Hepburn/Humphrey Bogart in this imaginary pairing/shipping that you lot have planned for me! :P

droomph

weeb
Years
No, no. They're Humphrey Bogart and Claude Rains. They have a beautiful friendship.

Andy, I don't love films and TV. I am full of spite and vitriol. I love to criticize TV and films.

At first I though you said "Sprite and vitriol". And I was all like "wut you do with soda and acid? Gurl you crazy."

anywho, I love to watch movies only when I can choose when to watch. Things like Netflix are a lot more comfortable to me than a movie theater.

That being said I do hate watching dem new movies alone. They're so boring when you don't have a friend to screw around with and to make parodic impressions of characters with.

Though I find that I love movies and TV shows once I watch them. (See: Soul Eater :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back